What's new

Staring at women is an Indian pastime, UK travel expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't talk much about other forums here. Just be informed that the real worth of the clown and the true face behind that cool PAF expert was exposed by his fellow countrymen somewhere else.
Listen idiot, stop wasting space when you are oblivious to the reality.
Just loosers like you, people get personal when things don't go their way. A MOD from this forum has personally met me so cut the BS .

Shameless bunch of retards cant accept the reality .... No one want to quote mentally ill like you.

Calm down with the childish personal insults lady.. It's not our fault if you have a femine name n nature ..

Just loosers like you, people get personal when things don't go their way. A MOD from this forum has personally met me so cut the BS .

It is "loser" not "looser" but knowing your reality I expect nothing better. :lol:

There is no need to get defensive, if you are not what they claim to be, then just ignore it and keep doing what you do best--"online entertainment".

Well he seem to be right.

If you would be anybody even of marginal significance,you wont be trolling forum filled with college going students and posting articles which would have zero +ve effect for your organization.

Your profession described by Jaunty matches your personality.

yeah saying a national of a country where 4 men are required who saw live rape of the wonen, just to register a FIR.
what the 4 men doing, watching live rape..when they could have saved her.

You wouldnt believe that 4 make witnesses thing .... Unless you suffer from Down syndrome..

Can't talk much about other forums here. Just be informed that the real worth of the clown and the true face behind that cool PAF expert was exposed by his fellow countrymen somewhere else.

i get the other forum reference you are talking about- been there done that- but
Hey dont lie through your teeth- if you cant prove otherwise-

Well he seem to be right.

If you would be anybody even of marginal significance,you wont be trolling forum filled with college going students and posting articles which would have zero +ve effect for your organization.

Your profession described by Jaunty matches your personality.

Did I miss something????

image.jpg

@jaunty

India is more diverse than Pakistan.

South Indian men are shy and don't indulge in staring imo. North-Eastern Indians aren't like that too.

This report can only be true for North-India.

Specifically the BIMARU states.

In spite of the drastic and unsettling degradation of Bengali men's manners, it is still unusual to have men staring at women in the way being highlighted. Bombay is far too cosmopolitan for this kind of boorish village bumpkin or crudest level of urban lumpenproletariat behaviour. That leaves the moronic heartland. It is true that we have a problem here. It is also true that the climate of inter-gender behaviour deteriorates rapidly the further west we go.

:lol: Its looks like you are another one of gay community in your country .... Pakistan is really on top in this section of society so eve teasing not so common for you people :lol:

So I'm gay ? Did I try to sexually harass you .. Pass comments about your behind .. Show some sort of sexual behaviour toward you .. Try to make you my woman ?

Another thing I though India was trying to be a modern country .. With the slut marches n gay parades happening India ? I mean lady comeon is that even an insult ? Jeez

yeah saying a national of a country where 4 men are required who saw live rape of the wonen, just to register a FIR.
what the 4 men doing, watching live rape..when they could have saved her.

Yeah saying a national of a country who hangs the young girls after raping them- so to escape trail-
I have heard about a indian school of young kids being sexually molested and fed human feces- no wonder you stink-

You wouldnt believe that 4 make witnesses thing .... Unless you suffer from Down syndrome..
i don't believed, when they told me pakistanii muslim hate hindu and many minorities are prosecuted raped and converted in Pakistan...but then i joined this forum.

yeah the same baby duck.reminds me of whole Pakistan.
kinda funny and sad.
That's exactly what I was expecting from you .. See .. The ducks behaviour makes sense .. N your are also predictable..

Kahaan, I've gotta PayPal account on the other end :D

i don't believed, when they told me pakistanii muslim hate hindu and many minorities are prosecuted raped and converted in Pakistan...but then i joined this forum.

I don't hate Hindus .. Nor do any of the guys posting here ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom