What's new

Staring at women is an Indian pastime, UK travel expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specifically the BIMARU states.

In spite of the drastic and unsettling degradation of Bengali men's manners, it is still unusual to have men staring at women in the way being highlighted. Bombay is far too cosmopolitan for this kind of boorish village bumpkin or crudest level of urban lumpenproletariat behaviour. That leaves the moronic heartland. It is true that we have a problem here. It is also true that the climate of inter-gender behaviour deteriorates rapidly the further west we go.

Not even big cities in BIMARU belt. It rarely happens in Delhi unless you count students sitting in canteen and also it not highly prevalent in Lucknow.

This is problem specific to Tier II cities and medium-small towns.

OP-stop trying to impose your barbaric Islamic laws on us we are allowed to stare at womens i don't see the point of this thread?well i can understand your hidden desire to look at a women and since you can not do that islam prohibits you to do so

Rule: It is haram to look at anyone or anything with the intention of lust or with the fear that one will fall into sin (with the exception of one’s spouse), even if one is looking at a Mahram. This rule applies to looking at a woman, man, animal, inanimate object, photo, film, statue, or any other thing. It is also haram to look at one’s own body in the mirror or in anything else with the intention of bringing about sexual pleasure. ABGKL

Rules related To looking At others | A Code of Ethics for Muslim Men and Women | Books on Islam and Muslims | Al-Islam.org

you are here posting some random news out of jealously ?

pathetic my muslim brother please do not try to impose your idiotic laws on us we are free to stare at anybody we want its a free country and we are damn proud of it!

Last edited:
It is "loser" not "looser" but knowing your reality I expect nothing better. :lol:

There is no need to get defensive, if you are not what they claim to be, then just ignore it and keep doing what you do best--"online entertainment".
Yea whatever, by talking crap and taking cheap shots you are certainly proving your worth,.....but then there's a reason you are called desperate dorothy, who has nothing to contribute except talk from where sun don't shine..... please continue, you are good at it and suits you best,

Yeah saying a national of a country who hangs the young girls after raping them- so to escape trail-
I have heard about a indian school of young kids being sexually molested and fed human feces- no wonder you stink-
yeah ...how many women are yearly killed in name of honor killing.
ur one father and brother killing ur own daughter and wife..
i have heard of ur ummmah school where children and sexually molested and the old teachers enjoy this.
no wonder Pakistan tops the lists in these things.

Manmohan said:
India is more diverse than Pakistan.

South Indian men are shy and don't indulge in staring imo. North-Eastern Indians aren't like that too.

This report can only be true for North-India.
Then you dont know about South Indian men.But yes North easterners are far better ( I meant Assam and beyond)

Specifically the BIMARU states.

In spite of the drastic and unsettling degradation of Bengali men's manners, it is still unusual to have men staring at women in the way being highlighted. Bombay is far too cosmopolitan for this kind of boorish village bumpkin or crudest level of urban lumpenproletariat behaviour. That leaves the moronic heartland. It is true that we have a problem here. It is also true that the climate of inter-gender behaviour deteriorates rapidly the further west we go.

Hmmm yes Indian men have this issue ...no doubt about it. But add Pakistanis and Bangladeshis too to the list.
To sum it up "men from the sub continent" have this issue....but not all.

I hate when people speak about this south, north thing.... There are Morons in every society, accept that and move on

That is a very valid point.

My apologies to all.

Ok this thread just hit its shit level

1d8d8ddcc68a0f1136ccd062382231221a45d1aa666d0ffa0a17203ffec225f0.jpg

Well he seem to be right.

If you would be anybody even of marginal significance,you wont be trolling forum filled with college going students and posting articles which would have zero +ve effect for your organization.

Your profession described by Jaunty matches your personality.
And your comments prove the obvious..... blind leading blind......who knows you might see the light..... one day.

That's exactly what I was expecting from you .. See .. The ducks behaviour makes sense .. N your are also predictable..
being predictible ..ohh yeah.
and pakis and unpredictable.
just like flies..:lol:

So I'm gay ? Did I try to sexually harass you .. Pass comments about your behind .. Show some sort of sexual behaviour toward you .. Try to make you my woman ?

Another thing I though India was trying to be a modern country .. With the slut marches n gay parades happening India ? I mean lady comeon is that even an insult ? Jeez

really
BBC News - Gay Pakistan: Where sex is available and relationships are difficult

As already told you that name is related to one girl in my life but your nature :lol: :lol: always force you

yeah ...how many women are yearly killed in name of honor killing.
ur one father and brother killing ur own daughter and wife..
i have heard of ur ummmah school where children and sexually molested and the old teachers enjoy this.
no wonder Pakistan tops the lists in these things.

Yes .. Honor killings happen .. But compared to India .. Where fetus genocide alone has altered gender ratios in your country .. N forced your ppl to share wives n other desperate n disgusting practices .. Or the honor killings tht happen in India or other disturbing stuff .. Please sir you are the last one to talk abt tht stuff ..

As for molesting kids .. Recent survey found tht 55+% kids in India are sexual abused .. So please dr Watson ..

i have seen ur posts.
they speak otherwise. u speak for urself not for otheres.

Please post those examples .. I'd be gad to see what an evil person I'm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom