What's new

Four men including Javed Chaudhry son, break into Islamabad college, harass teachers and students

JackTheRipper

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Suspects arrested, sent to jail

Islamabad-sessions-court.jpg

An Islamabad sessions court has sent four young men to prison for breaking into a college, assaulting students, and harassing teachers.

According to Dr Asad Faiz, principal of the Islamabad Model College for Boys situated in Sector F11/3, the incident took place early morning on Friday, November 12.

“The boys, between the ages of 20 and 25, got off from a grey Vigo and started banging the main door of the college at 8am,” he told the police. “They looked drunk. The suspects first beat up the security guard, hurled obscenities at him, and then forcefully entered the building.”

Once inside, the boys started assaulting students, laughing loudly all the time. They harassed women teachers at the college as well. Dr Faiz added that the suspects threatened the teachers and students as well.

“By breaking into the college and misbehaving with us, these men have not only violated the decorum of an educational institution but also broken the law,” the principal pointed out.

Immediately after the incident took place, Dr Faiz filed a complaint at the Shalimar police station. The FIR includes the following sections:

• 34 – acts done by several persons In furtherance of common intention.
  • 354 – assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty
  • 355 – assault or use of criminal force to woman and stripping her of her clothes
  • 452 – house-trespass after preparation for hurt, assault, or wrongful restraint
  • 506 – punishment for criminal intimidation

The suspects, identified as Faiz Javed, Faizan Mirza, Haris Imtiaz, and Faisal Khan were immediately arrested and presented before the court on Saturday.

The suspects misbehaved during the case proceedings as well and tried to attack journalists who tried to film them. The court has sent them to prison on judicial remand.

Thank God they were arrested.

I spent a few years in Islamabad (up till about a year ago) and the amount of sleaze and random creeps was far beyond anything I've experienced in any other city. It is a cesspool of leaches from various other cities (a tiny, tiny minority actually belong to Islamabad or are 2nd gen Islamabadis) and Islamabad is their 'Vegas' (what happens in Isloo stays in Isloo), before they head back to their gaouns or small cities.

Decades of government corruption and uncontrolled/unplanned growth of the city has spawned dozens of slum-like quarters on the outskirts. Many leaches there are benefitting or looking to benefit from lucrative government deals and contracts. It really made me sick. In the past five years, it has also become much dirtier, with overflowing trash heaps in several 'posh' areas routinely visible and upkeep at a minimum. But, of course, given the deteriorating standards of the people in government or those coming from backwaters to work/party in Islamabad, many find Islamabad 'so nice' and 'so clean.' Compared to a dump, even a moderately dirty city can be 'nice.'

I would hope for a highly policed capital with an authoritarian-like grip. Maybe one day...

IMO don't blame the father for the wrongdoing of his son, maybe the father did all his best to provide him the best but sometimes the things turn another way around.
At this time, no father/mother could dare to check/investigate the mobiles in the hands of their daughter/son protected with passwords. No one knows that to whom they are in a friendship or spending time when out of the home.
May ALLAH SWT protect us all from such a situation.

IMO don't blame the father for the wrongdoing of his son, maybe the father did all his best to provide him the best but sometimes the things turn another way around.
At this time, no father/mother could dare to check/investigate the mobiles in the hands of their daughter/son protected with passwords. No one knows that to whom they are in a friendship or spending time when out of the home.
May ALLAH SWT protect us all from such a situation.
Then you don't his father how big of a character he is himself.

Then you don't his father how big of a character he is himself.

Sir G, I never met that person and could not judge him as in his real life. I read some of his columns and watched his vlogs on YouTube where he seems to be a quite knowledgeable and presentable person with good thoughts/opinions.

All these media intellectuals and self proclaimed righteous people are nothing less than filth. like Mujeeb ur rehman shami was leased 2 petrol pumps by nawaz on meager amount, Haroon Rasheed's audios threatening the police officers to release his known people and the way he ousted habib akram from the show started by habib akram is common knowledge. Irshad bhatti was on hashwani's payroll for many years and for rauf klasra the list in endless.
These people are going through the same transition that Talat Hussain went through during last decade. That guy had a massive reputation and following in early musharaf era but is nobody now.

All these media intellectuals and self proclaimed righteous people are nothing less than filth. like Mujeeb ur rehman shami was leased 2 petrol pumps by nawaz on meager amount, Haroon Rasheed's audios threatening the police officers to release his known people and the way he ousted habib akram from the show started by habib akram is common knowledge. Irshad bhatti was on hashwani's payroll for many years and for rauf klasra the list in endless.
These people are going through the same transition that Talat Hussain went through during last decade. That guy had a massive reputation and following in early musharaf era but is nobody now.
Yeah lol what happened to him?, I feel he got black listed or something

He is on YouTube, but ofcourse for a tv journalist YouTube is a downgrade

Thank God they were arrested.

I spent a few years in Islamabad (up till about a year ago) and the amount of sleaze and random creeps was far beyond anything I've experienced in any other city. It is a cesspool of leaches from various other cities (a tiny, tiny minority actually belong to Islamabad or are 2nd gen Islamabadis) and Islamabad is their 'Vegas' (what happens in Isloo stays in Isloo), before they head back to their gaouns or small cities.

Decades of government corruption and uncontrolled/unplanned growth of the city has spawned dozens of slum-like quarters on the outskirts. Many leaches there are benefitting or looking to benefit from lucrative government deals and contracts. It really made me sick. In the past five years, it has also become much dirtier, with overflowing trash heaps in several 'posh' areas routinely visible and upkeep at a minimum. But, of course, given the deteriorating standards of the people in government or those coming from backwaters to work/party in Islamabad, many find Islamabad 'so nice' and 'so clean.' Compared to a dump, even a moderately dirty city can be 'nice.'

I would hope for a highly policed capital with an authoritarian-like grip. Maybe one day...
Small cities and gaoons. Talk about being unabashed urbanite elititist!

Yeah lol what happened to him?, I feel he got black listed or something

He is on YouTube, but ofcourse for a tv journalist YouTube is a downgrade

Nope, he was not blacklisted. The way he handled and reported Lal Masjid issue, the crimes against hazara, and especially the Saudi request to participate Yemen war was enough to let the people know where his loyalties were. The only difference between Hamid mir and him was that Hamid mir was smarter, made lots of people "kaanna" (Punjabi word) and thus got himself entrenched into the system. Moreover, he had the backing of the biggest and the most loathsome media channel of Pakistan.

Now this is some serious mess-up. This news will get replaced by some other news and people will forget. these scums will be freed and i m pretty sure nothing is going to happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom