What's new

Four men including Javed Chaudhry son, break into Islamabad college, harass teachers and students

Small cities and gaoons. Talk about being unabashed urbanite elititist!

Proudly :)

If I have made a factual error, please point it out. To somebody from a small backwater, Islamabad --- even though it is quickly deteriorating --- will still feel like Paris. These degradation of standards are a serious problem.

Of course, the exception to the rule is someone with very limited exposure who still, somehow, feels the sliding standards even in the big cities and aches for something better.

IMO don't blame the father for the wrongdoing of his son, maybe the father did all his best to provide him the best but sometimes the things turn another way around.
At this time, no father/mother could dare to check/investigate the mobiles in the hands of their daughter/son protected with passwords. No one knows that to whom they are in a friendship or spending time when out of the home.
May ALLAH SWT protect us all from such a situation.

But now he should be ashamed before running his mouth and trying to preach to others.

Most biggest tugs of Islamabad are not people of near by small town or villages

biggest tugs are political people from all over the country and their relationships in the Islamabad city

they treat everyone with like garbage and think they can buy anyone and everything

I used to live in Islamabad 15-20 years ago and it used to be fun place and very calm

media people are all another tugs and they blackmailanyone they want

this is the overall cultural, anyone with small power treat otherslike garbage

But now he should be ashamed before running his mouth and trying to preach to others.

You are right, indeed he should pay attention to the circumstances in which his son was involved; lately, I noticed he still running his YouTube channel to discuss the present political scenario. Maybe short of funds to fight legal battles to eject his son from the present situation?

Suspects arrested, sent to jail

Islamabad-sessions-court.jpg

An Islamabad sessions court has sent four young men to prison for breaking into a college, assaulting students, and harassing teachers.

According to Dr Asad Faiz, principal of the Islamabad Model College for Boys situated in Sector F11/3, the incident took place early morning on Friday, November 12.

“The boys, between the ages of 20 and 25, got off from a grey Vigo and started banging the main door of the college at 8am,” he told the police. “They looked drunk. The suspects first beat up the security guard, hurled obscenities at him, and then forcefully entered the building.”

Once inside, the boys started assaulting students, laughing loudly all the time. They harassed women teachers at the college as well. Dr Faiz added that the suspects threatened the teachers and students as well.

“By breaking into the college and misbehaving with us, these men have not only violated the decorum of an educational institution but also broken the law,” the principal pointed out.

Immediately after the incident took place, Dr Faiz filed a complaint at the Shalimar police station. The FIR includes the following sections:

• 34 – acts done by several persons In furtherance of common intention.
  • 354 – assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty
  • 355 – assault or use of criminal force to woman and stripping her of her clothes
  • 452 – house-trespass after preparation for hurt, assault, or wrongful restraint
  • 506 – punishment for criminal intimidation

The suspects, identified as Faiz Javed, Faizan Mirza, Haris Imtiaz, and Faisal Khan were immediately arrested and presented before the court on Saturday.

The suspects misbehaved during the case proceedings as well and tried to attack journalists who tried to film them. The court has sent them to prison on judicial remand.

After breaking in to the principal's office he took the announcement microphone and started "naazreen aik jungle mai Aik kutta tha, woh kutta bohat bhow bhow karta tha..phir is kai Malik nai os ko haddi Dali toh kutta wafadaar hogaya, principal saab ko chahyay kai woh har kutta ka khata kholain...

Proudly :)

If I have made a factual error, please point it out. To somebody from a small backwater, Islamabad --- even though it is quickly deteriorating --- will still feel like Paris. These degradation of standards are a serious problem.

Of course, the exception to the rule is someone with very limited exposure who still, somehow, feels the sliding standards even in the big cities and aches for something better.
I hail from a "smoll city" called Quetta. I should be defecating on the streets of Parisian Islamabad!

This is behaviour of most cleanshaves(and their kids) ,seculer mullah haters in general(the elite,wadera,journalist, generals, judges etc ).They are shit from head to tow,will demand protocols to beat anyone or harass,abuse,beat anyone but will have ngos working for the "betterment" of the society.

This is behaviour of most cleanshaves, seculer mullah haters in general(the elite,wadera,journalist, generals, judges etc )They are shit from head to tow but will have ngos working for the "betterment" of the society.
Where's the energy on Mullah rapes mate?
No issues with criticizing these people, agree to some extent but solution is different

but why the silent behavior on mullah crimes and corruption?, one part of society is kosher while other isn't

Suspects arrested, sent to jail

Islamabad-sessions-court.jpg

An Islamabad sessions court has sent four young men to prison for breaking into a college, assaulting students, and harassing teachers.

According to Dr Asad Faiz, principal of the Islamabad Model College for Boys situated in Sector F11/3, the incident took place early morning on Friday, November 12.

“The boys, between the ages of 20 and 25, got off from a grey Vigo and started banging the main door of the college at 8am,” he told the police. “They looked drunk. The suspects first beat up the security guard, hurled obscenities at him, and then forcefully entered the building.”

Once inside, the boys started assaulting students, laughing loudly all the time. They harassed women teachers at the college as well. Dr Faiz added that the suspects threatened the teachers and students as well.

“By breaking into the college and misbehaving with us, these men have not only violated the decorum of an educational institution but also broken the law,” the principal pointed out.

Immediately after the incident took place, Dr Faiz filed a complaint at the Shalimar police station. The FIR includes the following sections:

• 34 – acts done by several persons In furtherance of common intention.
  • 354 – assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty
  • 355 – assault or use of criminal force to woman and stripping her of her clothes
  • 452 – house-trespass after preparation for hurt, assault, or wrongful restraint
  • 506 – punishment for criminal intimidation

The suspects, identified as Faiz Javed, Faizan Mirza, Haris Imtiaz, and Faisal Khan were immediately arrested and presented before the court on Saturday.

The suspects misbehaved during the case proceedings as well and tried to attack journalists who tried to film them. The court has sent them to prison on judicial remand.

Should be on media and Javaid Chauhdry exposed!

Where's the energy on Mullah rapes mate?
No issues with criticizing these people, agree to some extent but solution is different

but why the silent behavior on mullah crimes and corruption?, one part of society is kosher while other isn't
Mullah rape like cleanshave rape .. no one is justifying that ,they should be taken to hell where they belong . But when you compare the statics to average cleanshave raping kids in muhallas and women being raped by police officers or by doctors or by school principals then those molvi rape is Notting. Cleanshaves are the most dirtiest lot when in position of power in pakistani culture and no one can deny that.

Pakistani and by that i mean punjabi, wadera and elite can only be tamed by mullahs . When these french fries wannabe will taste chitter on their cleanshaved *** they most probably will behave well .

I hail from a "smoll city" called Quetta. I should be defecating on the streets of Parisian Islamabad!

Provincial capitals are part of this! You are safe!

Also, I did say that there are exceptions from the smaller cities :)

PS: I love Quetta

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom