What's new

Four Iranian personal killed in air strike on Syrian air base

So you mean Shia, that are called Shia 'cause they follow Imam Ali (Shia means follower), follow Ibn Saba the one that was burnt by first Imam of Shia 'cause of his Shirk?
I asked you bring me one narration or speech from Shia Imams or clerics that consider him as the the spritual Guru of the Shia ... not the one that was killed by first Shia imam ... we got our sect directly from the Prophet (pbuh) and his household (Imams) ... if you could prove it otherwise please prove it ..
For example Karbala is the one of the most important events in Shia sect .. bring me one word .. just one word that Imam Hussain , Lady Zeinab or their companions talked about this man ... there should be at least one sentence or a vowel about the founder of Shia by them ...

The first one that talked about Imamat of Imam Ali (as) was Prophet (pbuh) not him ,..

A christian claims to be following hazrat Isa (as) .. Does he?
Same is the case with the shia aka sabaists , they claim to follow hazrat ali ra while as in reality they are following ibn saba.
And one does not need statements to prove a thing . Had that been the case the the Christians would be the best muslims as they CLAIM to follow hazrat Isa (as). Remeber the religion of hazrat Isa (as) is Islam...

The above statement from shia historian in his book i quoted is quite explicit about IBN SABA
being the first to talk about the so called IMAMAT of Hazrat Ali (ra) , so you can state anything but the reality is that

YOU FOLLOW IBN SABA DOCTRINE

and not the doctrine of Hazrat Muhammad Saw for had that been the case then like hazrat ali (ra) you would burn those who speak ill about the shaikhain and make belief in Imamat concept an Asool i deen

And please spare me the nonsense from this so called shia ayatoilet

Targeting a hunger from sky in Lebanon air space is definitely a sign of bravery and courage and dignity ... but on ground .. :(

View attachment 465810
On ground Israel defeated 3 Arab armies in 6 days. While Iran failed to defeat 1 in 8 years.

As for Bint Jbeil, Israel never tried to take that city.

A christian claims to be following hazrat Isa (as) .. Does he?
Same is the case with the shia aka sabaists , they claim to follow hazrat ali ra while as in reality they are following ibn saba.
And one does not need statements to prove a thing . Had that been the case the the Christians would be the best muslims as they CLAIM to follow hazrat Isa (as). Remeber the religion of hazrat Isa (as) is Islam...

The above statement from shia historian in his book i quoted is quite explicit about IBN SABA
being the first to talk about the so called IMAMAT of Hazrat Ali (ra) , so you can state anything but the reality is that

YOU FOLLOW IBN SABA DOCTRINE

and not the doctrine of Hazrat Muhammad Saw for had that been the case then like hazrat ali (ra) you would burn those who speak ill about the shaikhain and make belief in Imamat concept an Asool i deen

And please spare me the nonsense from this so called shia ayatoilet
Ok have fun.

On ground Israel defeated 3 Arab armies in 6 days. While Iran failed to defeat 1 in 8 years.

As for Bint Jbeil, Israel never tried to take that city.

You never tried to take the city?

In 1978 and 1982 we tried and took it.
In 2006 we did not try to take it.
Back then in In 1978 and 1982 we were not there:

12.jpg

2.jpg

YOU JUST HAVE TO COMPARE THE AREA UNDER ISIS CONTROL 2-3 YEARS AGO WITH WHAT THEY CONTROL NOW, BUT THAT IS PROBABLY BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION.

NAME ONE INCIDENT IN SYRIA/IRAQ WHERE ANYONE IN THE COALITION FORCES WAS ORDERED TO ATTACK A TARGET WHICH WAS KNOWN TO HAVE NO MILITARY VALUE BY BOTH THE COMMANDER AND THE SOLDIER ATTACKING.

ALTERNATIVELY, NAME ONE CASE WHERE AN ATTACK ON A MILITARY TARGET WAS KNOWN IN BEFOREHAND TO CAUSE SO MANY CIVILIAN CASUALTIES, THAT THE ATTACK DID NOT MEET THE NEED FOR PROPORTIONALITY?

ARE MY QUESTIONS READABLE, OR IS IT TIME TO BAN THE USE OF LARGE/BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS ALL THROUGHOUT POSTINGS, AND MAKE THAT A DOCUMENTED OFFENSE?

@WebMaster

You still believe in selling your crap. The innocent civilians killed by the US in drone attacks can answer you better but they are dead so you are safe, aren't you? Get off your fvcking high horse, will you? BTW, writing in red and blue won't make any difference.

Last edited:
You still believe in selling your crap. The innocent civilians killed by the US in drone attacks can answer you better but they are dead so you are safe, aren't you. Get off your fvcking high horse, will you? BTW, writing in red and blue won't make any difference.
I believe that the same goes for those Syrians gassed and barrel bombed by Assads forces.
Only that they outnumber the drone kills by orders of magnitude.
Suggest You get off you midget pony, because writing in bold won’t make any difference...

Back then in In 1978 and 1982 we were not there:

View attachment 465925
View attachment 465924
Israel had not plans and did not try to take Bint Jbeil in 2006. Plan was to take its outskirts and move forward. That was achieved. What happened that after taking outskirts the city seemed abandoned, so one battalion was ordered to enter inside and check. In center of the town was an ambush. 6 Israeli soldiers and dozen of Hezbies were killed in clash. Israel did not make any attempts to enter town center again.

Israel had not plans and did not try to take Bint Jbeil in 2006. Plan was to take its outskirts and move forward. That was achieved. What happened that after taking outskirts the city seemed abandoned, so one battalion was ordered to enter inside and check. In center of the town was an ambush. 6 Israeli soldiers and dozen of Hezbies were killed in clash. Israel did not make any attempts to enter town center again.
So You mean when Halutz said "Conquer the city" he meant to take its outskirts ...
And casualties on your side were much more:

IDF forces moved into the town of Bint Jbeil, encountering heavy attacks by Hizbullah gunmen. Eight soldiers were killed in the fighting and an additional 22 were wounded, three of them severely.

I believe that the same goes for those Syrians gassed and barrel bombed by Assads forces.
Suggest You get off you midget pony, because writing in bold won’t make any difference...

The Raqqa incident has revealed that the very powers which claim to be fighting terror are secretly propping up Daesh so that they have excuse to rob and plunder Muslim states in the name of fighting Daesh. The cry about collateral damage in Raqqa is hogwash and the following article shows it clearly. In Raqqa they let them go so that they could be used to justify their ongoing aggression.

The Raqqa incident has revealed that the very powers which claim to be fighting terror are secretly propping up Daesh so that they have excuse to rob and plunder Muslim states in the name of fighting Daesh. The cry about collateral damage in Raqqa is hogwash and the following article shows it clearly. In Raqqa they let them go so that they could be used to justify their ongoing aggression.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/civilian-deaths-drone-strikes_us_561fafe2e4b028dd7ea6c4ff

the reason why it cannot be done immidiatly is because iran and Israel are not border countries.

I realize that, but I still don't think it's a good enough reason. If we heard the same thing happen to Saudi Arabian military personnel, what do you suppose the reaction would be? "Oh look at those sissies, they're useless and can't even do anything against their masters" and the rest of that vomit, right?

Supposedly this was an unprovoked attack, yes? The 7 Iranian individuals in Syria were not responsible for the gas attack, right? So why did they pay the price for it with their lives from the Israelis, nonetheless?

any attack would be between the 2 of them and iran would respond immediately and directly into Israeli soil.

It's still an attack on Iranian soldiers, an act of war and doing nothing doesn't bode well for Iran's reputation.

When your parliament was attacked, you lobbed a couple of missiles into Syria, yes? Why not show some gusto and lob a few into Israel and put your money where your mouth is?

for iran to respond immidatly now, it would invite Israel to attack the SAA and blame iran.

Nope, not true. So far they have targeted Iranian assets in Syria. I'm sorry but that reeks of a huge cope-out and excuse. So in the meantime you'll just sit there and not even protect your assets with some type of vaunted Iranian system and take the hits and have your people killed by that tiny entity that is supposedly surrounded? That doesn't look good and I'm just being honest with you.

Making excuses about others possibly paying the price while you're footprints are all over the place looks really bad. You need to up the game, get some decent defensive AND offensive weaponry and defend yourself against this tiny entity that all Iranians keep talking tough about. In the meantime that tiny entity has beat up Iranians in Syria on a regular basis without 1 single bullet fired back.

Time to quit the tough talk and put your money where your mouth is.

But this will not be unanswered. Iran or her allies will respond to this at an appropriate time,

And what will be the difference between that appropriate time and now? Nothing. Now is just as good as whenever that supposed time would be but to not do something is not a good sing. It's a sign of weakness. You can't have Israelis not only blaming you for the gas attack but also killing your people at will without any repercussions?!

At least if you're going to be involved in Syria in that capacity, put up some defensive capabilities to protect them if you're not going to fight back or retaliate. Imagine the devastation and number of Iranians killed if the Syrians didn't intercept 5 of the 7 missiles?! Ouch.

This is a complete nightmare for this tiny entity with 0 strategic depth. the nightmare of Iranian encirclement is becoming a reality, and there is nothing they can do about it beside convincing western countries to send their troops to the fire for them.

There's no Iranian encirclement. The only areas of concern are from the Golan heights and southern Lebanon.

We'll be waiting for an honorable Iranian response but I won't hold my breath. And the reason I said imagine if the 7 Israelis were killed by Iranians is because you would've seen a brutal retaliation which is exactly what you should do, but you haven't. Look at how they responded for just a silly UAV crossing their border.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/civilian-deaths-drone-strikes_us_561fafe2e4b028dd7ea6c4ff

Name one strike where both the commander and the attacker was
aware that the target had no military value.
That is what has to be proven, before an attack can be considered a war crime.
Killing civilians is not neccessary a war crime.

There are plenty of attacks on hospitals made by Russians and the Syrian Air Force.
Complaints are rewarded by renewed attacks. A clear War Crime.
The US is shown to apology, pay compensation, and fund rebuilding of the hospital,
in the same situation.

Can you read English? Iraqi dictator used chemical weapons in 1988 and before that, no fly zones were enforced in 1991.
1988... wasn't that the time when Iraq was being bombed by the lunatics of revolution, who wanted to install their newly found religion all over the region by hook or crook.
If hordes of smelly Indians would invade Pakistan, we should also nuke them without hesitation.
I know Saddam was hanged for killing invaders of Iraq but the justice will only be done, when culprits of 80's genocide of Iranian Muslims were punished equally.

They are Salafist wahhabist not Sunni

Whereas ground reality= Isis never hurt Iran /India or there interests, but they are busy destroying all countries whom Iranian Ayatolas wanted to destroy. Don't they together with US /India form as strategic allies.

Name one strike where both the commander and the attacker was
aware that the target had no military value.
That is what has to be proven, before an attack can be considered a war crime.
Killing civilians is not neccessary a war crime.

There are plenty of attacks on hospitals made by Russians and the Syrian Air Force.
Complaints are rewarded by renewed attacks. A clear War Crime.
The US is shown to apology, pay compensation, and fund rebuilding of the hospital,
in the same situation.

According to your military planners, "“Anyone caught in the vicinity is guilty by association,” the source of the documents told The Intercept. When “a drone strike kills more than one person, there is no guarantee that those persons deserved their fate. … So it’s a phenomenal gamble.” This is what I'm talking about. Those who have this attitude in this so-called war on terror are suddenly very sensitive about infrastructure damage in Raqqa and provides safe passage to the terrorists. As I said earlier you can only sell this crap to your wahabi slaves, don't try it with us.

I realize that, but I still don't think it's a good enough reason. If we heard the same thing happen to Saudi Arabian military personnel, what do you suppose the reaction would be? "Oh look at those sissies, they're useless and can't even do anything against their masters" and the rest of that vomit, right?

Supposedly this was an unprovoked attack, yes? The 7 Iranian individuals in Syria were not responsible for the gas attack, right? So why did they pay the price for it with their lives from the Israelis, nonetheless?

It's still an attack on Iranian soldiers, an act of war and doing nothing doesn't bode well for Iran's reputation.

When your parliament was attacked, you lobbed a couple of missiles into Syria, yes? Why not show some gusto and lob a few into Israel and put your money where your mouth is?

Nope, not true. So far they have targeted Iranian assets in Syria. I'm sorry but that reeks of a huge cope-out and excuse. So in the meantime you'll just sit there and not even protect your assets with some type of vaunted Iranian system and take the hits and have your people killed by that tiny entity that is supposedly surrounded? That doesn't look good and I'm just being honest with you.

Making excuses about others possibly paying the price while you're footprints are all over the place looks really bad. You need to up the game, get some decent defensive AND offensive weaponry and defend yourself against this tiny entity that all Iranians keep talking tough about. In the meantime that tiny entity has beat up Iranians in Syria on a regular basis without 1 single bullet fired back.

Time to quit the tough talk and put your money where your mouth is.

And what will be the difference between that appropriate time and now? Nothing. Now is just as good as whenever that supposed time would be but to not do something is not a good sing. It's a sign of weakness. You can't have Israelis not only blaming you for the gas attack but also killing your people at will without any repercussions?!

At least if you're going to be involved in Syria in that capacity, put up some defensive capabilities to protect them if you're not going to fight back or retaliate. Imagine the devastation and number of Iranians killed if the Syrians didn't intercept 5 of the 7 missiles?! Ouch.

There's no Iranian encirclement. The only areas of concern are from the Golan heights and southern Lebanon.

We'll be waiting for an honorable Iranian response but I won't hold my breath. And the reason I said imagine if the 7 Israelis were killed by Iranians is because you would've seen a brutal retaliation which is exactly what you should do, but you haven't. Look at how they responded for just a silly UAV crossing their border.
Did you see Games of Thrones . ... You can win every battle but ultimately lose the war ....
Israel was so scared that they called all of their allies and hide behind them ....

Back
Top Bottom