What's new

Four Iranian personal killed in air strike on Syrian air base

I didn't do anything wrong, perhaps your step daddy did or was it your gay priest from Rome? Most westerners have step daddies, right? Only perverts defend Daesh.

That is interesting, you do not find it wrong to lie.
Was that taught to you by your parents?
Is that why You abuse people?

That is interesting, you do not find it wrong to lie.
Was that taught to you by your parents?
Is that why You abuse people?

Yes I enjoy abusing habitual liars like you. You didn't receive proper education so it has to be taught to you.

I find your eagerness to expose your lying nature most fascinating. You must have been a choir boy for your abusive priest.

That is interesting, Do you often have fantasies about choir boys and priests?
Are You the choir boy, or the priest in your fantasies?

That is interesting, Do you often have fantasies about choir boys and priests?
Are You the choir boy, or the priest in your fantasies?

Most fascinating! Clearly you do not know anything about Islam. Google it instead of going through fantasy.

it is absolutely different. any action taken on Iranian territory will be irans business. and iran would respond ruthlessly. If the Zionists so much as launch a fire cracker at Iranian soil, iran would burn tel aviv on their heads. and they know it.

This macho talk is exactly why I'm taking you fellas to task. If you're going to talk this talk, then if you can't walk the walk while you're in Syria, then 2 things need to be done. 1) Cut down on the Arab bashing and 2) protect your people from this supposed tiny entity. If you go back to the start of this whole discussion, that's exactly what I was saying. If you can't retaliate from Syria, at least show some capability to protect your military personnel from the Zionist.

the last time a mighty American patrol accidently drifted into Iranian territory by a half a km. They were publicly humiliated (what other country has the balls to arrest Armed American military personnel like that?)

Meh, what do you want, a gold medal for balls? They were released the next day and what do you think the US was going to do, bomb Tehran for a few humiliating pics of their soldiers? Com'on, man. Somalia could've done the same thing without any consequences.

but since this is happening in Syria. and Syria is locked in an existential battle for its life. Iran cannot do anything that's going to comprise their war. it would be very selfish, and complicate Iranian relationship with allies. its as simple as that.

I never said otherwise. But if you can't do anything about it, then at least put up some defensive systems.

and iran will directly respond. and Israeli blood will be shed because of this. this is a guarantee.

This is the problem. This is why I said put your money where your mouth is because some of you fellas keep talking this tough talk meanwhile the only thing we've seen so far is an Iranian drone intruding into Israeli airspace and it got obliterated. Tell us what you could do by responding directly since you just guaranteed it AND that Israeli blood will be shed?

contrast this to the mighty Egyptian army who has to ask permission from Israel to deploy on certain areas of Egyptian territory.... I think were doing pretty good.

Nah, this deflection is a poor attempt. We can discuss this if you like but in the appropriate time and place. Besides, we're not the ones guaranteeing Israeli blood shed after they just murdered 7 of our soldiers, am I right?

what part of iran retaliated before and will do so again do you not comprehend my friend?

My friend, I'm not the one having comprehension issues.

iran has taken this fight to the Israeli border. a tiny artificial state that doesn't have strategic depth and cannot afford war on its soil. iran has set up the most powerful assymetric army on their northern border. its building a bigger nightmare for Israel on the Syrian border. and has a small but persistent presense in gaza. While maintaining a long term goal of creating problems for Israel in the west bank.

iran is confronting Israel far from its border. and its building military assets on its border. Israel is rightfully panicking and crying because of it. iran is winning the war and strategically encircling Israel.

What fight have you taken to the Israeli border? So far all we're seeing is a brutal one-way street. If you can't retaliate, so be it, the situation is actually understandable. At least bring some defensive capability to protect your soldiers from getting killed and be realistic about your abilities to retaliate. This macho camacho talk is where you're shooting yourself in the foot.

And there is nothing in the West Bank that would constitute any type of "encirclement," and neither in Gaza. I think that's wishful thinking, but either way, the point is what's the retaliation that you and a few others keep touting?

New Strike:

An Iranian military base in Syria was targeted by unidentified aircraft Saturday night, Syrian media is reporting.

The Iranian base, located in the Jabal Azzan region south of Aleppo, is the largest in the country. Eyewitnesses are reported to have observed explosions and flames at the site.

Other unconfirmed sources have identified the planes as Israeli fighter jets.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Syrian-media-Explosions-at-largest-Iranian-base-in-Syria-549824

This macho talk is exactly why I'm taking you fellas to task. If you're going to talk this talk, then if you can't walk the walk while you're in Syria, then 2 things need to be done. 1) Cut down on the Arab bashing and 2) protect your people from this supposed tiny entity. If you go back to the start of this whole discussion, that's exactly what I was saying. If you can't retaliate from Syria, at least show some capability to protect your military personnel from the Zionist.

we have protectec our people quite well from this entity. Look at the degree of threats iran is facing from the Zionist entity and more importantly the US. Yet despite their extremely aggressive track record, and near obsession with iran. they haven't had the balls to launch a fire cracker at Iranian territory.... what does that tell you?

a little artificial county steamrolled Egypt and occupied a massive chunk of your territory. this with the arab and soviet worlds by your side. WE don't even have that luxury. give some credit where credits due my friend. otherwise you just show that you do not understand geopolitics

Meh, what do you want, a gold medal for balls? They were released the next day and what do you think the US was going to do, bomb Tehran for a few humiliating pics of their soldiers? Com'on, man. Somalia could've done the same thing without any consequences.

50%~ of American power comes from bluff and bravado. The fact that there is an American flag on a military vessel is the biggest protective system it can have. no other country dares to touch American military personnel that are armed in uniform and doing their official duties. That's why this was a historical act. when was the last time you saw this? this conveyed a very strong message to the US. and it produced a humiliating propaganda video that will be used by other world navies to show their sailors how vulnerable and scared americans are when put in a position of actualy danger.

Having your enemy think your invincible is very important in war. Israel used this strategy to great effect against your arab armies. that's basically one of the major differences between arabs and iran. You arabs see Israel as this undefeatable beast. while iran sees it for what it is. a hollow, weak apartheid state that lives off western goodwill and holohoax shaming.

I never said otherwise. But if you can't do anything about it, then at least put up some defensive systems.

This is the problem. This is why I said put your money where your mouth is because some of you fellas keep talking this tough talk meanwhile the only thing we've seen so far is an Iranian drone intruding into Israeli airspace and it got obliterated. Tell us what you could do by responding directly since you just guaranteed it AND that Israeli blood will be shed?

Nah, this deflection is a poor attempt. We can discuss this if you like but in the appropriate time and place. Besides, we're not the ones guaranteeing Israeli blood shed after they just murdered 7 of our soldiers, am I right?

My friend, I'm not the one having comprehension issues.

What fight have you taken to the Israeli border? So far all we're seeing is a brutal one-way street. If you can't retaliate, so be it, the situation is actually understandable. At least bring some defensive capability to protect your soldiers from getting killed and be realistic about your abilities to retaliate. This macho camacho talk is where you're shooting yourself in the foot.

And there is nothing in the West Bank that would constitute any type of "encirclement," and neither in Gaza. I think that's wishful thinking, but either way, the point is what's the retaliation that you and a few others keep touting?

you are right. it is a 1 way street. its a 1 way street of iran strategically encircling Israel. Which is what is absolutely terrifying them into behaving the way they are. if you do not understand the strategic implacations of what is happening in Syria (or simply choose not to) then I cant help you my friend.

we are winning the war strategically. We took a cowardly tactical shot from this Zionist entity that will be responded to at an appropriate time. This in no way has any bearing on the strategic situation (unless of course iran acts stupid and escalates immidiatly in a way that invites attacks on its ally)

while I did take a couple of cheap shots I actually like Egypt man. you guys betrayed your ally Syria and cut a separate shameful peace deal with Israel. one can understand it if you didn't have the stomach to fight anymore. but there is no need to show hostility and celebrate every chance you get to poke your finger in irans eye. a country that has created a security nightmare for Israel.

if iran was not around today. Israel would today be the most secure country on the world. Hezbollah would not exist. assad would have been long gone. hamas would not have had a fraction of their military capability.

israels only security threat might be a tiny resistance group with gaza armed with light weaponry. At best they might cause a couple of casualties to Israeli forces per year if they went all out.

I really don't know if its jealousy, Arab-Iranian hate, sectarian hate. But I can assure you the hate is 1 way as most Iranians do not have any hostility towards Egypt.

That is interesting. Do you often associate Choirboys and Priests with Islam?

This is not the place to talk about your childhood history. You are trying your best to distract attention from the fact that when your pet terrorists get cornered you arrange safe passage for them, this is what happened in Raqqa.

This is not the place to talk about your childhood history. You are trying your best to distract attention from the fact that when your pet terrorists get cornered you arrange safe passage for them, this is what happened in Raqqa.
That is interesting, do you often think others have the same childhood as yourself?

That is interesting, do you often think others have the same childhood as yourself?

You have comprehension problem boy. You have to go back to school to learn the usage of pronouns. I know how eager you are to share your disturbed childhood but as I said it won't cover up west's Daesh connections.

You have comprehension problem boy. You have to go back to school to learn the usage of pronouns. I know how eager you are to share your disturbed childhood but as I said it won't cover up west's Daesh connections.

That is interesting, do You often have fantasies about disturbing things, that are not based on reality?

Back
Top Bottom