What's new

Four Iranian personal killed in air strike on Syrian air base

I realize that, but I still don't think it's a good enough reason. If we heard the same thing happen to Saudi Arabian military personnel, what do you suppose the reaction would be? "Oh look at those sissies, they're useless and can't even do anything against their masters" and the rest of that vomit, right?

Supposedly this was an unprovoked attack, yes? The 7 Iranian individuals in Syria were not responsible for the gas attack, right? So why did they pay the price for it with their lives from the Israelis, nonetheless?

it is absolutely different. any action taken on Iranian territory will be irans business. and iran would respond ruthlessly. If the Zionists so much as launch a fire cracker at Iranian soil, iran would burn tel aviv on their heads. and they know it. the last time a mighty American patrol accidently drifted into Iranian territory by a half a km. They were publicly humiliated (what other country has the balls to arrest Armed American military personnel like that?)

but since this is happening in Syria. and Syria is locked in an existential battle for its life. Iran cannot do anything that's going to comprise their war. it would be very selfish, and complicate Iranian relationship with allies. its as simple as that.

It's still an attack on Iranian soldiers, an act of war and doing nothing doesn't bode well for Iran's reputation.

When your parliament was attacked, you lobbed a couple of missiles into Syria, yes? Why not show some gusto and lob a few into Israel and put your money where your mouth is?

and iran will directly respond. and Israeli blood will be shed because of this. this is a guarantee. the last time something like this happened, Iranian military personnel (or allies) walked right up to the Israeli border. Took a atgm shot right at a patrol and killed some soldiers and walked right back. that is a huge response. Iran directly attacked them on their soil (something they would never dare to do to iran)

contrast this to the mighty Egyptian army who has to ask permission from Israel to deploy on certain areas of Egyptian territory.... I think were doing pretty good.

Nope, not true. So far they have targeted Iranian assets in Syria. I'm sorry but that reeks of a huge cope-out and excuse. So in the meantime you'll just sit there and not even protect your assets with some type of vaunted Iranian system and take the hits and have your people killed by that tiny entity that is supposedly surrounded? That doesn't look good and I'm just being honest with you.

Making excuses about others possibly paying the price while you're footprints are all over the place looks really bad. You need to up the game, get some decent defensive AND offensive weaponry and defend yourself against this tiny entity that all Iranians keep talking tough about. In the meantime that tiny entity has beat up Iranians in Syria on a regular basis without 1 single bullet fired back.

Time to quit the tough talk and put your money where your mouth is.

absolutely not. if you don't respond in a situation like this. the enemy will think its open season. iran is absolutely obligated to respond and it will respond. iran will make Israel bleed for this. this is a 100% certainty. But because of the complexities of the Syrian war, iran has to time the response right.

And what will be the difference between that appropriate time and now? Nothing. Now is just as good as whenever that supposed time would be but to not do something is not a good sing. It's a sign of weakness. You can't have Israelis not only blaming you for the gas attack but also killing your people at will without any repercussions?!

At least if you're going to be involved in Syria in that capacity, put up some defensive capabilities to protect them if you're not going to fight back or retaliate. Imagine the devastation and number of Iranians killed if the Syrians didn't intercept 5 of the 7 missiles?! Ouch.

There's no Iranian encirclement. The only areas of concern are from the Golan heights and southern Lebanon.

We'll be waiting for an honorable Iranian response but I won't hold my breath. And the reason I said imagine if the 7 Israelis were killed by Iranians is because you would've seen a brutal retaliation which is exactly what you should do, but you haven't. Look at how they responded for just a silly UAV crossing their border.

what part of iran retaliated before and will do so again do you not comprehend my friend?

iran has taken this fight to the Israeli border. a tiny artificial state that doesn't have strategic depth and cannot afford war on its soil. iran has set up the most powerful assymetric army on their northern border. its building a bigger nightmare for Israel on the Syrian border. and has a small but persistent presense in gaza. While maintaining a long term goal of creating problems for Israel in the west bank.

iran is confronting Israel far from its border. and its building military assets on its border. Israel is rightfully panicking and crying because of it. iran is winning the war and strategically encircling Israel.

the day iran has to ask permission from a artificial tiny entity to deploy troops on its own soil. that's the day you can say iran is in trouble my friend.

According to your military planners, "“Anyone caught in the vicinity is guilty by association,” the source of the documents told The Intercept. When “a drone strike kills more than one person, there is no guarantee that those persons deserved their fate. … So it’s a phenomenal gamble.” This is what I'm talking about. Those who have this attitude in this so-called war on terror are suddenly very sensitive about infrastructure damage in Raqqa and provides safe passage to the terrorists. As I said earlier you can only sell this crap to your wahabi slaves, don't try it with us.

Anyone ”innocent” civilian close to a military target, loses all protection by International Law.
That does not mean that they are guilty, but killing them is not a war crime.
Pakistan has accepted this by signing the Geneva Conventions.
If terrorists want to avoid having their family and friends killed, they should keep away.
Guess You have no understanding about military operations.
You cannot prove any war crimes by the coalition, yet you keep on your racist ranting.

Urban Warfare is extremely dangerous, especially if the defending forces has time to prepare positions. To have the Daesh surrender the city, is as much a boon for the Kurds and Iraqis,
that were supposed to conquer the city as to the civilians in Raqqa.

You are apparently not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

W8 for it!
Wait for what ? 1$ becoming 100000 rial?

These ugly pigs are not considered martyred by any manners, they are just paid terrorists who went to kill innocents in a foreign land away from their homeland.... more of them should be eliminated for good. No one is going to cry except terrorist sympathizers.
Well, you are right. Iranians have nothing to look for in Arab lands (except economic trading). As a Iranian i feel sad that they died but I dont know how to call them. As a Iranian they should serve Irans borders, indeed.

Anyone ”innocent” civilian close to a military target, loses all protection by International Law.
That does not mean that they are guilty, but killing them is not a war crime.
Pakistan has accepted this by signing the Geneva Conventions.
If terrorists want to avoid having their family and friends killed, they should keep away.
Guess You have no understanding about military operations.
You cannot prove any war crimes by the coalition, yet you keep on your racist ranting.

Urban Warfare is extremely dangerous, especially if the defending forces has time to prepare positions. To have the Daesh surrender the city, is as much a boon for the Kurds and Iraqis,
that were supposed to conquer the city as to the civilians in Raqqa.

You are apparently not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Killing innocent civilians in Pakistan is not a problem but killing Daesh terrorists in Raqqa would have been a crime, says our Daesh patron.

Killing innocent civilians in Pakistan is not a problem but killing Daesh terrorists in Raqqa would have been a crime, says our Daesh patron.

Interesting that you start to lie. Are there any reason for that?

Wait for what ? 1$ becoming 100000 rial?

Well, you are right. Iranians have nothing to look for in Arab lands (except economic trading). As a Iranian i feel sad that they died but I dont know how to call them. As a Iranian they should serve Irans borders, indeed.

As a stupid you are talking bullshit

Iran's biggest mistake is supporting Bashaar.. The day Iran stops its support for Bashhar Al Kalb, sides with the innocent Syrians (not ISIS) who are struggling to get their rights, and stops supporting proxy wars elsewhere such as in Yemen and come to terms with Sunni arabs, I will start supporting Iran.

For Iran, anyone who is Shia (or has Shia like faith) must be supported even if he conducts chemical strikes..

It is Not alone Islamic IRAN. Russia and China too support Syrian Government.

when there is No chemical strike by the syrian government then why accepting the american rhetoric.

your memory seems too weak. forgot the american rhetoric of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. they simply need to get in but due to Iran, Russia and China they can't win so easily.

It is simple zionists are after regime change in Syria and IRAN, while Russia and China are allies of both Syria and Iran.

It is Not so difficult to understand if one is honest.

Last edited:
The only one I can think of is You, in the previous few postings.
Why would You do that?

I didn't do anything wrong, perhaps your step daddy did or was it your gay priest from Rome? Most westerners have step daddies, right? Only perverts defend Daesh.

Back
Top Bottom