What's new

Four Iranian personal killed in air strike on Syrian air base

Douma was under control of Al-Nusra Front; no sign of Daesh there. Interestingly, the Russo-Assad bloc (Saviors of Mankind :rolleyes:) struck a deal with Al-Nusra Front and allowed its combatants to leave Dourna a few days earlier; about 10,000 combatants of Al-Nusra Front have left Dourna since. :rolleyes:

US-led forces took care of Daesh across Syria (i.e. Operation Inherent Resolve) and blasted Daesh's stronghold in Raqqa to ruins in 2017. Daesh is almost done and dusted at this stage.

Whenever Bashar al-Assad 'approves' controversial methods to deal with his opponents in a region; he props up his favorite Daesh card to legitimize such decisions, to mislead the gullible and intellectually challenged.

Some members are completely oblivious to what is happening in Syria; a murderous dictater getting away with genocide of his own people under the garb of combating terrorists.

Last edited:
Oh believe me they do, when the fuckers helped Saddam kill thousands of Iraqi Kurds and Iranian civilians/soldiers with chemical weapons in 80s and stayed dead silent on it. When Europe actually sold materials to the madman to make chemical weapons. Just don't try to portray Americans or Europe as angels here, it just doesn't work like that.

Well Then mr moral. You of all people Should condemn chemical attacks on Syrian children ? You haven’t what a surprise there then ? You have a good understanding what these chemical weapons can do too people you’re country experienced it and lived through it , and now watching these images of other people under fiercer attack dead Syrian children everywhere which your country is openly siding with the regime that’s Doing it

But your not here for that are you. Too Condemn killer Assad instead you are part of this problem and mess And politics. Instead you are just ignoring it and spinning tales . The truth is you are like that monster Americans in the 80s Iraq / Iran war turning a blind eye to thses chemical crimes it suits your goals and interests This is the price your Iranians are paying for supporting Assad. Weird isn’t it. Your now doing to others what happened to you.

it doesn't matter, they have condemned terrorism but terrorists don't take them seriously bcoz they think Al shaikh and his fellow Mullah are slave of Sauds, Saudis are slave of west etc...

They corrupted Sunni Islam regarding Takfeer and judging other people, most of them are not aalim and Muftis but still judge action of people and make their own gangs to kill so called grave worshiper while its clearly a duty of state to judge and punish ..

anyways Even most Saudi dont follow salafist wahhabist extremist ideology, they are minority in their own country.. and less then Quarter of subcontinent Muslim population is affected by this disease.

Quit justifying and explaining yourself to these Taqiyyah-loving filth and their pimps in disguise. These ideological children of Ibn Saba love to portray themselves as innocent victims, when in fact the reality is that these deceitful trash hold a rabid theology that excommunicates anyone who doesn’t hold to their artificially concocted Aqeedah. These filth are the original Takfiris, long before any notion of “Wahabi” even existed. Their classical mainstream (NOT fringe) books, which are foundational for them, are full of takfeer of anyone who doesn’t hold their theological BS. Further, unlike mainstream Sunnis who make takfeer on an Aqeedah in general and not specifically on individuals unless and until certain barriers are removed and conditions met, the mainstream and universally accepted classical theological books of these Taqiyyah-loving filth make takfeer on anyone else, by definition and default. So, evidently, Sunnis have no need to constantly justify and explain themselves to these filth in some lowly, guilt-ridden, servile manner, as apney desis love to do. There is zero to explain. Rather, these Taqiyyah-loving takfiri cockroaches are the ones who should be day and night explaining themselves and their takfiri theology to Sunnis.

Everyone knows Al Sheikh (sounds like shyt) family is founder of Satanic Wahabi, responsible murdering and raping for centuries.

This is a criminal family.

This guy should be lock up in jail, and force feed shyt everyday.

So what is there to respect religion (satan) when all mainstream Sunni condemn Wahabbi.

PDF Sunni is showing their true color more and more.

Listen pimp, stop talking out of your backside, come with knowledge, and get at me. I’ll dismantle you in a few posts you dumb mofo. Easy work.

A hunger where 11 Iranians were eliminated:

Dac4xRrWAAA83mg.jpg

Dac4wmVX4AAxU0P.jpg

Dac4v2aXkAArlWT.jpg

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=fr&lat=34.528312&lon=37.623845&z=19&m=b

The majoosis whines about the US support for Saddam Hussein, while during Iraq-Iran war, the war mongering ayatoilets terrorist received arms from Israel and making deals left and right in the notorious Iran–Contra affair.

Quite apart with the aftermath of 9/11, when the ayatoilets in fact actively encoureged and supported the US to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. And today working hand in hand with Russia, a nation that once occupied parts of Iran, proudly assisting with the gassing, mass murdering and the disembowelment of the Syrian people.

Not to speak about its hosting and support to terrorist throughout the region.....But still mind-boggling enough have the audacity to narrate themselves as the victims.
The shoe of the majoos above your head and the heads of ibn taymmia and abdulwahab and banu ummyya

After reading this literally beyond sickening thread and many of the utterly vile comments in it I thought that these cartoons were most appropriate as they really capture the "flavor" of this thread very accurately ie a bunch of wahabist terrorist sympathizers cheer leading for the crimes of zionists.
DFBRpWoXYAAAQMZ.jpg

romrah-arsobotayn-wahhabism-zionism-are-two-sides-of-one-13957720.png

So what is mighty Iran's response going to be after having four of its military personal taken out in an air strike by Israel?

That's certainly a conundrum for Iran. Its military assets in Syria are not strong enough to defend themselves should they retaliate in any way, even if they launched a couple of their missiles all the way from Iran into Tel Aiv. Whether they make it through or not won't matter, that'll just give the US the excuse to open up the vault. Guys like John Bolton wouldn't know what to do with themselves. He'll be jumping around and might even soil himself from excitement.

What can Iran do without risking opening pandora's box? Even though 5 of the 7 supposed cruise missiles were intercepted, enough damage was done with 7 Iranians getting killed that it reeks of an instigation by the Israelis. As if they hold the moral high ground card to retaliate against the chemical attack. Imagine if it was the other way around and the Iranians killed 7 Israelis?

Douma was under control of Al-Nusra Front; no sign of Daesh there. Interestingly, the Russo-Assad bloc (Saviors of Mankind :rolleyes:) struck a deal with Al-Nusra Front and allowed its combatants to leave Dourna a few days earlier; about 10,000 combatants of Al-Nusra Front have left Dourna since. :rolleyes:

US-led forces took care of Daesh across Syria (i.e. Operation Inherent Resolve) and blasted Daesh's stronghold in Raqqa to ruins in 2017. Daesh is almost done and dusted at this stage.

Whenever Bashar al-Assad 'approves' controversial methods to deal with his opponents in a region; he props up his favorite Daesh card to legitimize such decisions, to mislead the gullible and intellectually challenged.

Some members are completely oblivious to what is happening in Syria; a murderous dictater getting away with genocide of his own people under the garb of combating terrorists.

Al Nursa, ISIS, or Al Qaeda or Mujahideen is just rebranding of Jew supported Sunni arm gangsters -- who have the sworn aim of rape and shouting Allah Hu Akbar at the same time.

The Daesh are not ”saved”, they are hunted down as we speak,

You let them go and then you act like you are hunting them down. Only your mentally challenged pets will buy your crap because you are the same people who don't hesitate to kill innocent people when hunting down your so-called terrorists. You hypocrites and terrorists kingpins think that the rest of the world is moron like trump.

You let them go and then you act like you are hunting them down. Only your mentally challenged pets will buy your crap because you are the same people who don't hesitate to kill innocent people when hunting down your so-called terrorists. You hypocrites and terrorists kingpins think that the rest of the world is moron like trump.

YOU JUST HAVE TO COMPARE THE AREA UNDER ISIS CONTROL 2-3 YEARS AGO WITH WHAT THEY CONTROL NOW, BUT THAT IS PROBABLY BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION.

NAME ONE INCIDENT IN SYRIA/IRAQ WHERE ANYONE IN THE COALITION FORCES WAS ORDERED TO ATTACK A TARGET WHICH WAS KNOWN TO HAVE NO MILITARY VALUE BY BOTH THE COMMANDER AND THE SOLDIER ATTACKING.

ALTERNATIVELY, NAME ONE CASE WHERE AN ATTACK ON A MILITARY TARGET WAS KNOWN IN BEFOREHAND TO CAUSE SO MANY CIVILIAN CASUALTIES, THAT THE ATTACK DID NOT MEET THE NEED FOR PROPORTIONALITY?

ARE MY QUESTIONS READABLE, OR IS IT TIME TO BAN THE USE OF LARGE/BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS ALL THROUGHOUT POSTINGS, AND MAKE THAT A DOCUMENTED OFFENSE?

@WebMaster

After reading this literally beyond sickening thread and many of the utterly vile comments in it I thought that these cartoons were most appropriate as they really capture the "flavor" of this thread very accurately ie a bunch of wahabist terrorist sympathizers cheer leading for the crimes of zionists.
DFBRpWoXYAAAQMZ.jpg

romrah-arsobotayn-wahhabism-zionism-are-two-sides-of-one-13957720.png

LET me Correct You..

IBN SABA , the spritual Guru of the Shia was no Wahabi so the correct wording will be

SABAISM AKA SHIAISM and ZIONISM are the same

Targeting a hunger from sky in Lebanon air space is definitely a sign of bravery and courage and dignity ... but on ground .. :(

DajF4FRVwAAvdJ6.jpg

LET me Correct You..

IBN SABA , the spritual Guru of the Shia was no Wahabi so the correct wording will be

SABAISM AKA SHIAISM and ZIONISM are the same
Bring me one word from Shia Imams or Shie clerics from IBN SABA. if he is the founder then there should be plenty of books and narrations about him in Shia Imams and clerics speeches .. or in Shie important events .. or as you know we SHia worship dead bodies and worship their shrines why we missing him and his holly shrine?

Last edited:
. Imagine if it was the other way around and the Iranians killed 7 Israelis?

we don't need to imagine. The last time Israel killed Iranian military personnel. it quickly issued a descalatory statement saying they didn't know Iranian personnel were present. iran vowed a response. and a short while later a few Hezbollah (or possibly even irgc sf) walked up to the so called Israeli borders. Took a pot shot atgm at an Israeli patrol. killed a couple and walked right back.

Israel took no immediate action after this. this was immidiatly followed by the head of the IRGC publicly saying this was irans minimum response. the IRGC has vowed again a direct response. this is almost a certainty.

the reason why it cannot be done immidiatly is because iran and Israel are not border countries. if iran and Israel were border enemies then it would be quite simple. any attack would be between the 2 of them and iran would respond immediately and directly into Israeli soil.

but since this attack took place in Syria its far more complicated. Syria is far away from iran and is winning its war. its also at a crucial juncture in middile of clearing Damascus from a rat infestation, and the thread of American military action. this is precisely why Israel timed their cowardly attack at this exact time.

for iran to respond immidatly now, it would invite Israel to attack the SAA and blame iran. This could not only complicate the war, but complicate irans relationship with Russia and Syria. which is a double bonus for Israel. .

But this will not be unanswered. Iran or her allies will respond to this at an appropriate time, and let Israel know it as well. but most importantly for iran. is to complete its objective of winning the war, and opening up another major front to confront this tiny Zionist entity with. This is a complete nightmare for this tiny entity with 0 strategic depth. the nightmare of Iranian encirclement is becoming a reality, and there is nothing they can do about it beside convincing western countries to send their troops to the fire for them.

Last edited:
Targeting a hunger from sky in Lebanon air space is definitely a sign of bravery and courage and dignity ... but on ground .. :(

View attachment 465810

Bring me one word from Shia Imams or Shie clerics from IBN SABA. if he is the founder then there should be plenty of books and narrations about him in Shia Imams and clerics speeches .. or in Shie important events .. or as you know we SHia worship dead bodies and worship their shrines why we missing him and his holly shrine?

As you wish
Are you not aware of the documentation of the shia historians that speak of him as the first to speak about the imamat of hazzrat ali ra and the first one to revile the khulafa...

i quote

The name of Abdullah bin Saba figures in the most reliable book of Shias on Isma ur-Rijal, entitledRijal-i-Kashshi and it is related in it from Imam Jafar Sadiq (may Allah have mercy on him) that Ibne Saba believed in the divinity of Hadhrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him), and, ultimately, he was burnt alive at his command. About Abdullah bin Saba, Rijal-e-Kashshi says,

“Many knowledgeable people have stated that Abdullah bin Saba was a Jew who had accepted Islam and showed great devotion for Hadhrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him). As a Jew, he used to exaggerated the personality of Joshua, the son of Nun, and the Wasi of Moses. After becoming a Muslim he began to exalt the personality of Hadhrat Ali much beyond the due limit, and he was the first person to declare that it was obligatory to believe in the Imamate of Hadhrat Ali, and completely dissociated himself form his enemies and he openly opposed them and denounced them as infidels”.

[Rijal-i-Kashi, page.71].

As you wish
Are you not aware of the documentation of the shia historians that speak of him as the first to speak about the imamat of hazzrat ali ra and the first one to revile the khulafa...

i quote

The name of Abdullah bin Saba figures in the most reliable book of Shias on Isma ur-Rijal, entitledRijal-i-Kashshi and it is related in it from Imam Jafar Sadiq (may Allah have mercy on him) that Ibne Saba believed in the divinity of Hadhrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him), and, ultimately, he was burnt alive at his command. About Abdullah bin Saba, Rijal-e-Kashshi says,

“Many knowledgeable people have stated that Abdullah bin Saba was a Jew who had accepted Islam and showed great devotion for Hadhrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him). As a Jew, he used to exaggerated the personality of Joshua, the son of Nun, and the Wasi of Moses. After becoming a Muslim he began to exalt the personality of Hadhrat Ali much beyond the due limit, and he was the first person to declare that it was obligatory to believe in the Imamate of Hadhrat Ali, and completely dissociated himself form his enemies and he openly opposed them and denounced them as infidels”.

[Rijal-i-Kashi, page.71].
So you mean Shia, that are called Shia 'cause they follow Imam Ali (Shia means follower), follow Ibn Saba the one that was burnt by first Imam of Shia 'cause of his Shirk?
I asked you bring me one narration or speech from Shia Imams or clerics that consider him as the the spritual Guru of the Shia ... not the one that was killed by first Shia imam ... we got our sect directly from the Prophet (pbuh) and his household (Imams) ... if you could prove it otherwise please prove it ..
For example Karbala is the one of the most important events in Shia sect .. bring me one word .. just one word that Imam Hussain , Lady Zeinab or their companions talked about this man ... there should be at least one sentence or a vowel about the founder of Shia by them ...

The first one that talked about Imamat of Imam Ali (as) was Prophet (pbuh) not him ,.. Link

Back
Top Bottom