What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

For correction of all half baked theory
Please refer to :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...lebiscite-un-security-council-resolution.html

For the rest of the diatribe, india doesn't have any sympathies, or any political affiliations to any thing thats going on in Balochistan. As a matter of fact the hazaras that were targeted were I am assuming targeted by Sunni groups inside pakistan. This is the spawn of asymmetric security apparatus created by their own government. Please *** drag India in this non-sense.

I am sorry if reality sucks for you. Here are 'some' details about the real deal in Kashmir. Cry after seeing the following if you have some humanity!!! From mass graves to everything else.

Human Rights Violation in Occupied Kashmir!!! - YouTube

Rights violation: Over 2,000 found buried in Kashmir's unmarked graves - YouTube

HRW criticized India for HR violations in Kashmir - YouTube

United States concern over human rights violation in India - US state department's report - YouTube

And, India's weaponized the Balochistani militias. So, India can't be 'left' alone. Just like Pakistani based terrorist groups can't be left alone for 2008 Bombay massacre!!! Crime is a crime, terrorism is terrorism no matter where it is and who does it. So you can't complain about others doing it and stop anyone when he or she points out what you are doing!!

Who supported BLA..get over this insecurity first. I was just saying this attack was committed by LeJ and all you could do was blame BLA as if they did this when there is no evidence and leave out LeJ who were the actual culprits. To defeat an enemy you have to identify who you are fighting first. You pakistanis are confused at the first step. But hey is Pakistanis killing pakistanis. At the end of the day they are not my people and other than hoping this would end there is nothing I could do.

Another fact, did you forget that the VERY next day after the Bombay attacks in 2008, there were like 80 people killed in Karachi violence? I read it here and on other forums how the Indian community was happy that the 'revenge' was taken. Similarly, in a day after this incident.....a score of people getting killed....its all a coincidence???

Another fact, did you forget that the VERY next day after the Bombay attacks in 2008, there were like 80 people killed in Karachi violence? I read it here and on other forums how the Indian community was happy that the 'revenge' was taken. Similarly, in a day after this incident.....a score of people getting killed....its all a coincidence???

No man its not coincidence..RAW is kicking some serious a$$ in Pakistan and the islamic nuclear superpower is helpless to do anything nor it has found one shred of solid evidence proving that allegation - making RAW look even more badass.. Happy ? :hitwall:

BTW its not Bombay - its Mumbai.

I am sorry if reality sucks for you. Here are 'some' details about the real deal in Kashmir. Cry after seeing the following if you have some humanity!!! From mass graves to everything else.

And, India's weaponized the Balochistani militias. So, India can't be 'left' alone. Just like Pakistani based terrorist groups can't be left alone for 2008 Bombay massacre!!! Crime is a crime, terrorism is terrorism no matter where it is and who does it. So you can't complain about others doing it and stop anyone when he or she points out what you are doing!!

ALL BS no Proof, no logic, no truth whatsoever

Did you care to read UN Security councils resolution on kashmir????

ALL BS no Proof, no logic, no truth whatsoever

Baloch tribes have been having their weapons like from forever. They are like the Pathans in that. And their first major rebellion against the Pakistani state was right in 1948 when they were forcefully integrated into the Pak Union. But dont let facts come into the way of some imaginative conspiracy theories.

That monkey called Raisani is having fun in Dubai,and damn caring about situation in his province..
Such is PPP government...

No man its not coincidence..RAW is kicking some serious a$$ in Pakistan and the islamic nuclear superpower is helpless to do anything nor it has found one shred of solid evidence proving that allegation - making RAW look even more badass.. Happy ? :hitwall:

BTW its not Bombay - its Mumbai.

Badass for killing helpless civilians? Tell RAW to fight people with guns. How's that for badass.

Badass for killing helpless civilians? Tell RAW to fight people with guns. How's that for badass.
Well we asked same thing when ISI supported terrorists who attacked innocent Indians. And who can forget Kasab and 166 innocent in Mumbai.

RAW is acting in similar fashion.

Well we asked same thing when ISI supported terrorists who attacked innocent Indians. And who can forget Kasab and 166 innocent in Mumbai.

RAW is acting in similar fashion.

But I'm not gloating over it, nor do I say Kasab is a badass for killing civilians. But I can see how you guys see your "heroic acts" as. I'm sure in some secret ceremony in India RAW agents have been given higest medals and praise for avenging the two soldiers. Bravo and great job. Like I said earlier, be proud of it.

You guys are really something. I'll give you that. When people say RAW has nothing to do with these attacks, which are the handiwork of the wahhabi ****** monsters which were once bred to fight India you guys say no its RAW which does the work..RAW has a very good consulate network in Afghanistan, has sucessfully turned muslims against muslims and has left no proof for tat yada yada yada..so when I said fine RAW is a super badass you are like singing the opposite tune.

But I'm not gloating over it, nor do I say Kasab is a badass for killing civilians. But I can see how you guys see your "heroic acts" as. I'm sure in some secret ceremony in India RAW agents have been given higest medals and praise for avenging the two soldiers. Bravo and great job. Like I said earlier, be proud of it.
What heroics ? What pride ? We are just saying without any proof too.

Where is there ANY link or ANY proof of RAW in these blasts ?

I mean you ask India to give proofs about beheading of Indian soldier but where are your proofs about RAW's hand in these blasts ?

We are contemplating just like you are. Neither you nor I have any proof linking RAW with this. Any link any Indian linked with this attack. Kasab was Pakistani and your govt. accepted it and called Mumbai attack was Pakistan's non-state actors.

@KS, @sandy_3126
, @KRAIT
Actually, by claiming Indian/ CIA etc. support for these insurgents/ terrorists, Pakistanis are actually playing into the hands of their enemies (which includes India as well :devil:). As long as they don't open their eyes and actually address the core issue of Wahabism/ extremism in their society, these bombings/ killings are not going to go away. For starters, how hard is it to understand that all these groups are nothing but brainwashed Pakistani youths :hitwall: Even if there is outside support, how come so many Pakistanis are ready to blow themselves up killing their own countrymen?

Whatever it is, if the comments from Pakistanis here in PDF are anything to go by, we can be rest assured RAW/ CIA /Mossad etc. are really happy getting all the praises sitting at home and watching the drama on television.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KS, @sandy_3126
, @KRAIT
Actually, by claiming Indian/ CIA etc. support for these insurgents/ terrorists, Pakistanis are actually playing into the hands of their enemies (which includes India as well :devil:). As long as they don't open their eyes and actually address the core issue of Wahabism/ extremism in their society, these bombings/ killings are not going to go away. For starters, how hard is it to understand that all these groups are nothing but brainwashed Pakistani youths :hitwall: Even if there is outside support, how come so many Pakistanis are ready to blow themselves up killing their own countrymen?

Whatever it is, if the comments from Pakistanis here in PDF are anything to go by, we can be rest assured RAW/ CIA /Mossad etc. are really happy getting all the praises sitting at home and watching the drama on television.
Dude, let them think and take all these conspiracy theories as truth. Nothing hurts a country then wrongly informed and misguided youth.

Last edited by a moderator:
QUETTA: Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf reached Quetta as members of Hazara community continued their protest at Alamdar road for the third consecutive day along with coffins of those who lost their lives in the bloodiest bombings in years, Geo News reported Sunday.

According to reports, crucial decisions are likely to be taken with regard to Quetta as the protesters have refused to bury over 80 dead until their demands are met.

The PM is expected to hold negotiations with the representatives of the protesters who called on the government to call in army as the provincial government had failed in protecting their lives.

Sources said that the premier would meet Balochistan Governor Zulfiqar Magsi and would fly to Karachi to discuss the situation with President Asif Ali Zardari.

The sources said that the prime minister would also attend sit-in after receiving security clearance.

The Supreme Court of Pakistan had declared that the provincial government had lost constitutional and moral authority to rule. The apex court is all set to resume hearing Balochistan law and order case on Jan 14.

The sources added that the federal government might hand over the Quetta city to the army under article 232 of the Constitution.

Prime Minister Pervez Ashraf arrives in Quetta - geo.tv

Back
Top Bottom