What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

When you guys don't have answers, you resort to 'hate and rhetoric for India' crap. I've had the pleasure to post a LOT of stuff about Pakistan as well. I like to speak of the truth. If that hurts you, I am sorry.

Show me ONE proof that the number of Indians killed through Pakistani terrorist attacks are close to, equal to or more than the number of Christians and Muslims killed within India by Hindus.....the fact is, the numbers don't even come close !!! So in your own country, you've given the majority of fundamental Hindus a license to kill and it's used till date frequently. On the other hand, if Pakistani terrorists (STILL ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE TERRORIST IF THEY KILLED CIVILIANS), take out a few people, you guys bombard the internet with 'Pakistani Terrorists'.....when will you focus on the internal Hindu terrorists? I've posted plenty of details in my previous posts. SO instead of changing or distracting the topic, tell me ALL of you condemn the Hindu terrorists activities just like you do for Pakistan. THEN we'll have a topic to discuss. You can't close your eyes from one terrorist who's a hindu as he's one of your brethren and keep bitching about the other one when your guy's causing more deaths within your own country. SAME goes for the Pakistanis too. So I am awaiting the Indian community to denounce the killings of Christians, Muslims, their Churches, Mosques, their homes, communities, destruction of their businesses, etc, etc!

Indian community has vehemently denounced each and every communal violence event ever occured in the country, everything from chowri chowra, direct action day, partition, babri, godhra, each and everyone.

Fact sheet for Kashmir
Major incidents of terrorist violence in Jammu and Kashmir

Please go and ahead and calculate. And when done please do go through the UN security council resolution that you keep dodging.

These poor people didn't know what to demand. Fed up of the incompetence of the local govt they thought governer rule and army take over would be best. When in actuality they should have said until you take action against this evil LeJ and stuff, we are not moving.

did you even hear the news report?
Hazara people said live on TV that provincial assembly members themselves are harbouring terrorists and supporting them..
How can you expect terrorists taking action against themselves?
Is this democracy where chief minister damn cares and stays abroad?

What do you think - will it change something on ground? There is still no clear statement to take action against LeJ & SSP wherever they are? IMHO - "Asman say gira, Khajoor main atka"

the kilers are well known

this is just bull and white wash, we will have token military patrols on shia sites and thats all
what will be real change is raids on the hideouts of the terrorists and seizing them with weapons and if they resist them shoot them on spot.

otherwise these these patrols and the check posts will simply vanish over few weeks as the memory of the incident fades away.
unless the state doesnt take away the sense of invincibility from the mass killers, these cosmetic measures wont stop the terrorists from killing the civilians.

2450.jpg

Activists of Hazara Democratic Party (HDP) are protesting against Alamdar Road bomb blast tragedy and target killing of Hazara community during demonstration at Cantt road in Quetta.—DAWN

3450.jpg

People light candles as they are protesting against genocide of Shiite Muslims and dual bomb blasts at Qandhari Imambargah Alamdar Road in Quetta that caused 86 people killed belonged to Shia Hazara community, during a protest demonstration at M.A Jinnah Road in Karachi.—DAWN

5450.jpg

Pakistani civil society activists light candles against the twin bombings attack in Quetta, at a rally in Karachi. Shia families refusing to bury their dead after twin bombings in Pakistan's troubled southwestern city of Quetta vowed to continue their sit-in protest January 12 until the army takes over security.—DAWN

6450.jpg

Shia Muslims chant slogans during a protest to condemn Thursday's deadly bombings in Quetta, in Karachi, Pakistan.—DAWN

8450.jpg

A girl, takes part in a protest to condemn Thursday's deadly bombings in Quetta, in Karachi, Pakistan.—DAWN

3450.jpg

People light candles as they are protesting against genocide of Shiite Muslims and dual bomb blasts at Qandhari Imambargah Alamdar Road in Quetta that caused 86 people killed belonged to Shia Hazara community, during a protest demonstration at M.A Jinnah Road in Karachi.—DAWN

317924_497337583651679_1348203103_n.jpg

کا وفد سردار حسن مہدی کے ساتھ دھرنا گاہ پہنچ گیا۔ MQM

207771_497297860322318_1405835096_n.jpg

184572_496943713691066_1723118651_n.jpg

Is this democracy where chief minister damn cares and stays abroad?

on the similar attack before the CM Raisani is known to have said what do you want me to do?
I can send them (Hazaras) a truck load of tissue paper to wipe their tears!!!

Democracy is really a great revenge

The idiot Tarek Fateh is exploiting tragedy for his own gains

Shame on news papers like Huffington Post for allowing articles written by losers to be posted on their site.

The idiot Tarek Fateh is exploiting tragedy for his own gains

Shame on news papers like Huffington Post for allowing articles written by losers to be posted on their site.

Could you post the article.

Back
Top Bottom