What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

Dude last year 1450 Shias killed. This year started with 100+ Shias. I am not counting other deaths by TTP which includes other communities, Army personnals.

In Gujrat 3000 Muslims were killed but 850 Hindus also got killed. Do you want me to give you stats ?

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2013

Kindly read this.

Total Fatalities in Terrorist attacks from 2003-2013.

Civilians - 15213
Security Personal - 4826
Terrorists - 25233

WHAAAAATTTT??? So the hundreds you've listed above have been killed by the Pakistani based groups??? WOW!!! Bro, you've had a severe internal issue about fundamental hindus (BJP, Shiv Sena) and these guys don't want Christians or Muslims in India. You can post these stats and consider everyone reading it stupid but that's not the case. Just RECENTLY, the Pope had to call the Indian prime minister asking him to secure Christian population that was being persecuted, homes with people burnt LIVE. Hundreds of Christians had to RUN out of their towns and hide in the nearby jungle behind bushes and trees.
THAT has nothing to do with Pakistani based militant groups. Mumbai was done due to Pakistani based group. Give credit and the blame where it is deserved. The Hindu-Christian and Hindu-Muslim riots have been going on for decades. Let's be truthful a little here. You can't blame the actions of your fundamental Hindus on fundamental groups in Pakistan. It is your internal issue.

WHAAAAATTTT??? So the hundreds you've listed above have been killed by the Pakistani based groups??? WOW!!! Bro, you've had a severe internal issue about fundamental hindus (BJP, Shiv Sena) and these guys don't want Christians or Muslims in India. You can post these stats and consider everyone reading it stupid but that's not the case. Just RECENTLY, the Pope had to call the Indian prime minister asking him to secure Christian population that was being persecuted, homes with people burnt LIVE. Hundreds of Christians had to RUN out of their towns and hide in the nearby jungle behind bushes and trees.
THAT has nothing to do with Pakistani based militant groups. Mumbai was done due to Pakistani based group. Give credit and the blame where it is deserved. The Hindu-Christian and Hindu-Muslim riots have been going on for decades. Let's be truthful a little here. You can't blame the actions of your fundamental Hindus on fundamental groups in Pakistan. It is your internal issue.
I am telling you what's happening in your country. More Muslims are killed by Muslims. Hindus and Christians are killed in your country for blasphemy or anything. Forced converted.

Kindly check the minority % decline in your country and increase in India. :lol:

You can act like ostrich and repeat same rhetoric but you can't ignore the killings of Shias in your own country by Sunnis.

Talk with data. Prove me wrong and also take 180 million Pakistanis and 1.2 billion Indians into account too. Just stats, no rhetoric.

Give how many Muslims are killed by Hindus in last 10 years and how many in Pakistan.

I am telling you what's happening in your country. More Muslims are killed by Muslims. Hindus and Christians are killed in your country for blasphemy or anything. Forced converted.

Kind3y check the minority % decline in your country and increase in India. :lol:

You can act like ostrich and repeat same rhetoric but you can't ignore the killings of Shias in your own country by Sunnis.

Talk with data. Prove me wrong and also take 180 million Pakistanis and 1.2 billion Indians into account too. Just stats, no rhetoric.

Give how many Muslims are killed by Hindus in last 10 years and how many in Pakistan.

1: Not my country. My flags that I'll get a bullet for, if needed, is underneath my name / avatar.

2: My questions wasn't for you to show me stats for the Pakistanis. My QUESTION was, can YOU show me the stats of people killed IN India by Pakistani fundamentalists by attacking India, vs. the people killed (Christians and Muslims) by fundamental hindus WITHIN India. Which number is bigger? The later doesn't even have a ratio to the Pakistani terrorists. So, when are you going to stop Hindu terrorists killing Christians and Pakistanis IN India? Is the music of 'you are a terrorist' only for the Pakistanis to hear or is it for everyone who commits terrorist acts...in this case, your brethren Hindus belonging to BJP- Shiv Sena, etc???

BJP Shiv Sena ? :lol:

Dude, burden of proof is on you. I proved my case.

The idiot Tarek Fateh is exploiting tragedy for his own gains

Shame on news papers like Huffington Post for allowing articles written by losers to be posted on their site.

So, What you can expect from a Disco Molvi of Indian heritage who is 24 hours busy in propaganda against Pakistan and Muslims.

Don't you know ? :what:

He lost a bet whereby he'd either eat an entire sajii or take a demotion ! Too bad competing with a Butt in that is tough business ! :whistle:

@Irfan Baloch : Irfan Bhai, no follow up to our initial email...I waited for so long ! :undecided:

Manaa ke mein na-cheeez itnaa kaaabil nahin par phir biii ! :cray:

On your post : It beggars belief that the security apparatus would be held hostage by these people when its these same people that are killing them in other parts of the country ! This contradiction doesn't add up for me; why would the Army or the FC be willing to fight their 'like-minded' groups in KPK, FATA & GB but let them continue on with impunity in other areas ?

I would imagine that there has to be some other explanation ! Perhaps the Army already stretched thin with dealing with the BLA & others like them & the possibility of TTP across the Pashtun Belt of Balochistan-KPK to afford to delegate men for guarding whole communities !

Army needs unqualified and honest support of you and me and rest of the Pakistanis, no matter how thinly stretched it will win.
when the courts free the terrorists army captures in the operations then you cant blame the army can you?

the sectarian terrorists are opportunists they became natural allies of Al Qaeda & Taliban due to the chaos in Pakistan and Afghanistan. our version of peaceful times is when they only targeted one part of my family ranging from 10 to 20 killed over 2 or three months and under hundred in a given year. but we started noticing them when they started targeting the major part of my family as well & declared Sufis/ shrines & Beralwis equally legitimate target like their favourite shia target. so the anger & frustration was 2 fold. I dont claim to be an impartial humanist like some people in the West are, who condemn the atrocities without looking at the victim and perpetrator identity, ethnic group & belief. when it started hitting home then only I realised what kind of pests these Yazidis/ taqfiris are there is no other politically correct name for them I am afraid.

Al Qaeda is outsourcing their Pakistan based operations to these terrorists and they have the gal and courage to attack our military installations so thats why I say that 5 soldiers in a Toyota in a middle of town square wont really scare them unless we turn the game on them like Israelis did.

blackops operations. you have to fight them in their style, small tactical and highly mobile teams who kill or capture them and catch their leaders in the act and not just put them in B class protective custody with access to mobile phone from where they continue to direct the killings (reference to well known names of Lashker e Jhangvi).

the explanation is bit harsh one. I dont think i would be getting any thanks from my Indian friends after this post (I would be happy to be proven wrong though)

before Partition, in Jammu Kashmir the extremists Hindus wanted to take on the Muslims of a certain village and they were not sure how good the Muslims were, so they decided to suss them out by throwing a dead animal on the footsteps of a Mosque... and then they waited..

the following day they put a scout there to check the reaction of the Muslims, they saw the people coming to the prayers simply jumping over it and after some time one of them dragging the dead animal to one side and quietly going in the Mosque.

the dead animal was provocation and to check how forcefully the Muslims will react but there was no reaction. what followed was a massacre and no Muslim was left alive once the armed mobs attacked the homes of the Muslims.

I dont remember the name of the village and I think the story was about Jammu which is pretty much Hindu populated part of state of Jammu & Kashmir. I know that the patriotism will compel my Indian member friends to reject this story and demand "links" but this is the story that might have happened or is just a lore read by people over 3 or 4 generations with a view to convey a message.

so what does all the above have to do with your question and this subject? well the Takfiris or sectarian terrorists are using the same modus operandi..... kill one, then wait, kill a few and then wait and when state and people dont care ... kill many and then continue to kill more and more and more.

regarding your answer in the beginning, the PDF management was kind enough to respect my real life engagements which didnt allow me enough time on the forum and whatever the colour or title, I consider PDF as home and one of the best platforms for Pakistan so it wont matter whatever rank or title I hold. I will continue to write honestly and best to my knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Army needs unqualified and honest support of you and me and rest of the Pakistanis, no matter how thinly stretched it will win.

At the moment, they are not getting that support?

There is alot of confusion. Media potrays as if FC is killing people for fun, while the Baloch advocate the Army to take control of Quetta and are happy with FC (ref Last Hope's post in Senior cafe)

1: Not my country. My flags that I'll get a bullet for, if needed, is underneath my name / avatar.

2: My questions wasn't for you to show me stats for the Pakistanis. My QUESTION was, can YOU show me the stats of people killed IN India by Pakistani fundamentalists by attacking India, vs. the people killed (Christians and Muslims) by fundamental hindus WITHIN India. Which number is bigger? The later doesn't even have a ratio to the Pakistani terrorists. So, when are you going to stop Hindu terrorists killing Christians and Pakistanis IN India? Is the music of 'you are a terrorist' only for the Pakistanis to hear or is it for everyone who commits terrorist acts...in this case, your brethren Hindus belonging to BJP- Shiv Sena, etc???

dear
its not a number contest like we have in our talk shows among the political rivals. we are talking human tragedy here and in India
problem is that atrocities by the Muslims carry more shock value and get more public attention so it seems unfair.
just ask yourself how many in the world are bothered about the carnage in the civil war in Africa? over 35 million dead, do you belive that number? but since its ethnic (tutis & hutoos etc) no one cares. there is a cursory mention when Muslims & Chrisitans turn violent in Nigeria but thats about it.

dont be upset by the posts from the Indians, they are doing us a favour, if they only sugar coat the posts to our liking then it wont help much because its a rolling fight. we must ask Saudis to lend us their Spine and resolve to deal with these terrorists
they have one or two big events in their history and the way they dealt with the Kharjites was so perfect that these relgious thugs never dared to try their luck in KSA again.
God Bless the KSA for showing us the way to deal with the terrorists.. read more

granmosqueaftermath.gif

So, What you can expect from a Disco Molvi of Indian heritage who is 24 hours busy in propaganda against Pakistan and Muslims.

Not sure if you're serious.

'Indian heritage'? From his Wiki page, Tarek Fatah was born in Karachi...by that reckoning tens of millions of Pakistani would have Indian heritage.

From reading what you wrote it sounds that in your opinion his 'Indian' ancestry - even though he is Pakistani born- is somehow at odds with another, more idealized Pakistani heritage.

Or did I get that wrong?

Not sure if you're serious.

'Indian heritage'? From his Wiki page, Tarek Fatah was born in Karachi...by that reckoning tens of millions of Pakistani would have Indian heritage.

From reading what you wrote it sounds that in your opinion his 'Indian' ancestry - even though he is Pakistani born- is somehow at odds with another, more idealized Pakistani heritage. Is this characterization itself not discriminatory?

He introduce himself as

"An Indian born in Pakistan; a Punjabi born in Islam, of Hindu ancestry & Sikh heritage."

He introduce himself as

"An Indian born in Pakistan; a Punjabi born in Islam, of Hindu ancestry & Sikh heritage."

He can consider himself Indian if he likes but the fact is , that he was born in Pakistan and has lived either there or in Canada for the most part of his life. No India connection .

He can consider himself Indian if he likes but the fact is , that he was born in Pakistan and has lived either there or in Canada for the most part of his life. No India connection .

Tell that to him who call himself "An Indian" and always bash Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom