What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

@Irfan Baloch......A personal Question Sir I know you were a Mod ...so why the demotion you and oscar were the best mods...If you don't want to answer thats fine ...

Don't you know ? :what:

He lost a bet whereby he'd either eat an entire sajii or take a demotion ! Too bad competing with a Butt in that is tough business ! :whistle:

@Irfan Baloch : Irfan Bhai, no follow up to our initial email...I waited for so long ! :undecided:

Manaa ke mein na-cheeez itnaa kaaabil nahin par phir biii ! :cray:

On your post : It beggars belief that the security apparatus would be held hostage by these people when its these same people that are killing them in other parts of the country ! This contradiction doesn't add up for me; why would the Army or the FC be willing to fight their 'like-minded' groups in KPK, FATA & GB but let them continue on with impunity in other areas ?

I would imagine that there has to be some other explanation ! Perhaps the Army already stretched thin with dealing with the BLA & others like them & the possibility of TTP across the Pashtun Belt of Balochistan-KPK to afford to delegate men for guarding whole communities !

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you know ? :what:

He lost a bet whereby he'd either eat an entire sajii or take a demotion ! Too bad competing with a Butt in that is tough business ! :whistle:
@Irfan Baloch : Irfan Bhai, no follow up to our initial email...I waited for so long ! :undecided:

Manaa ke mein na-cheeez itnaa kaaabil nahin par phir biii ! :cray:

Woh tau un ke bare mein tha apke demotion kyo hoi? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Woh tau un ke bare mein tha apke demotion kyo hoi? :what:

Couldn't troll Indians or Bangladeshis or even Afghans with a free-reign from a respectable position like Jr.TT; so instead I asked Webby to demote me back to my original status of a Disco Molvi ! :smokin:

D
On your post : It beggars belief that the security apparatus would be held hostage by these people when its these same people that are killing them in other parts of the country ! This contradiction doesn't add up for me; why would the Army or the FC be willing to fight their 'like-minded' groups in KPK, FATA & GB but let them continue on with impunity in other areas ?

I would imagine that there has to be some other explanation ! Perhaps the Army already stretched thin with dealing with the BLA & others like them & the possibility of TTP across the Pashtun Belt of Balochistan-KPK to afford to delegate men for guarding whole communities !

Yeah I was wondering about that too. Theres been a lot a of allegations now that groups like the LEJ is a "proxy" of the Pakistan army, which is why nothing is being done about them.

I know they have the support of PML-N but the army?

Yeah I was wondering about that too. Theres been a lot a of allegations now that groups like the LEJ is a "proxy" of the Pakistan army, which is why nothing is being done about them.

I know they have the support of PML-N but the army?

They do have the support of the PML N ? :blink:

I didn't know that ! The baldies are right-wingers but being 'right wing' to the extent of supporting crazy Molvis isn't something I think is plausible !

Very sad...Rest In Peace.

I hear on CNN that more than 100 innocent lives lost due to this incident. It is disturbing that 2009 kind of attacks started again. Where are the security authorities? Where are Intelligence agencies? Why they failed to prevent these kind of incidents?

Second that.

Authoritys? They each should be held accountability and thus penalty, assigned and zoned! Law and order, not that difficult, it's determination!

I disagree with political or religional smart discussions at length it's only enforcement and securities. Every officer assigned and kept accountable, right from the top guy in this nation!

Pakistani shia are chicken, that's why they beaten up so badly. Plus the terrorist getting aid constantly. Saudi wants to convert Pakistan a hanfi state into wahabi state..

If its true that Shia community is refusing the burry their dead then that's a good start. Leave the dead unburried, force this idiot media to come cover the news which is busy with long march coverage. Put pressure on the army to eradicate LeJ, ttp, Bla. If they keep killing and we keep burying then nothing with change.

But the current death toll is 106????

102 i think & more than 100 injured :confused:

If its true that Shia community is refusing the burry their dead then that's a good start. Leave the dead unburried, force this idiot media to come cover the news which is busy with long march coverage. Put pressure on the army to eradicate LeJ, ttp, Bla. If they keep killing and we keep burying then nothing with change.

I agree with them and fully support them - they must force authorities to take action and kill these rates. It's enough and for media laang march my mullah or drone by altaf is more important than live, sick.

Back
Top Bottom