What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

So....shouldn't this be an answer to the killing of the Indian soldier? Immediately after 'India' will retaliate.....this happens and happens where India has the strongest connection with the terrorists? I think the message was loud and clear taking lives of about 100 innocent people!

sorry sir, but your moronic comment doesn't deserve any response

they know who hold the poor or who might just care and have the power to save them and if CJ & terrorist loving Lawyers dont come in the way, get the killers and their minders

democracy is the best revenge....on the people of Pakistan

Lets blame army for not protecting Shias and lets again blame the army if it actually takes steps to protect civilians. Lets blame it on monster of 1980s and lets not blame it on monsters of 80s onward, who just made money and more money. Let's blame it on Zia, who died in 1987, but not blame 3 PPP governments. Lets not blame it on Zardari who is in power since 5 year and still ruling and is more worried about long march and extension of rule his rule and have not time even to offer condolence to victims but blame it on Army.

sorry sir, but your moronic comment doesn't deserve any response

Go back a few pages, from 14 onwards and couple of Indians were debating it could be RAW's handy work. BLA or LEJ has never taken that many lives in one attack. The payment must have been huge. Be proud Indian tax payers.

Go back a few pages, from 14 onwards and couple of Indians were debating it could be RAW's handy work. BLA or LEJ has never taken that many lives in one attack. The payment must have been huge. Be proud Indian tax payers.
Sorry to say buddy, I was the one who said after beheading thread that India will transfer $ 100 million each to TTP and BLA. You know why I said that, India has to play dirty.

We both don't like this proxy war, but we all see it and don't care. Worth of each other's life in our country is nothing now.

Sorry to say buddy, I was the one who said after beheading thread that India will transfer $ 100 million each to TTP and BLA. You know why I said that, India has to play dirty.

We both don't like this proxy war, but we all see it and don't care. Worth of each other's life in our country is nothing now.

Problem is when you do it, it's geo politics and national interest, when Pakistan does it, it's terrorism.

The amount of blood that has been spilled in Pakistan in the name of sects and the amount of lives lost, it's unfathomable. Nothing Pakistan has done in India comes close to it. I'm not blaming India outrightly, after all these are our people and our mistakes that they hate each other so much. But even if all india is doing is providing these guys money, ( there are weapons involved too) then there is just too much blood on India's hand. And I don't how you guys can be ok with that.

Problem is when you do it, it's geo politics and national interest, when Pakistan does it, it's terrorism.

The amount of blood that has been spilled in Pakistan in the name of sects and the amount of lives lost, it's unfathomable. Nothing Pakistan has done in India comes close to it. I'm not blaming India outrightly, after all these are our people and our mistakes that they hate each other so much. But even if all india is doing is providing these guys money, ( there are weapons involved too) then there is just too much blood on India's hand. And I don't how you guys can be ok with that.
Over 50,000 people were killed in Kashmir Insurgency. Also the numerous bomb blasts. Even Mumbai and New Delhi targeted many times.

Thing is when Pakistan do it, its Jehad, support to freedom fighting but if India do it, India is back-stabbing.

Reality is how the victim present it. We presented your proxy war as terrorism around the world, whereas your govt. media failed to paint us as terrorists.

A couple of Indians frustrated by inability of our political impotency cannot change the real discourse.

No offence sir but why cry now, Military was doing its job but it was us who stopped them, we dragged them through hell with cases like missing persons crap, why this geo news is reporting this news in every hour news headlins that army need to intervene and where is CJ and his suo moto
Hazara people are out in the open in this freezing weather with their unburied dead bodies and no one has shoed their faces even cj is in his cozzy bed.....am crying for them

Let me ask you something. Are you a parent? I'm a father. I have two kids. And I love them just like any parent would theirs. They're my responsibility too. To see they are brought up well, they are healthy and educated. If at some point down the line my wife decides I shouldn't see my kids any more and goes to court to limit my contact with them.......those are still my kids, still my responsibility.

I would still have to make sure they are well and ok. What, so I can't see them that much anymore, I should sit aside and watch them throw their lives away? Find another young beautiful girl, marry her and leave my kids be? That's what an irresponsible parant would do. Put himself before his child.

The army is just that kind of entity to the nation. A father like entity that has to make sure no one harms its nation, it's children. So the civilian govt (the wife) decided to take the army to court and army decide, whoop, that's it, the nation isn't my responsibility anymore. The army is doing exactly what an irresponsible parent would do.

Over 50,000 people were killed in Kashmir Insurgency. Also the numerous bomb blasts. Even Mumbai and New Delhi targeted many times.

Thing is when Pakistan do it, its Jehad, support to freedom fighting but if India do it, India is back-stabbing.

Reality is how the victim present it. We presented your proxy war as terrorism around the world, whereas your govt. media failed to paint us as terrorists.

Pakistani backed militants in Kashmir fought Indian forces. They didn't blow up bombs in mass public gathering. They didnt parade non kashmiris out of public busses and execute them point blank. Each life lost is tremendous but the amount lost in Mumbai and delhi doesn't even compare to what Ttp and Bla has killed across Pakistan.

But I'm not in the mood for pointing fingers, I have been here long enough to know nothing I will say will convince you or vice versa. It's always a , you did this, I did that, match that doesn't resolve anything. I just hope we can put a stop to this madness.

Pakistani backed militants in Kashmir fought Indian forces. They didn't blow up bombs in mass public gathering. They didnt parade non kashmiris out of public busses and execute them point blank. Each life lost is tremendous but the amount lost in Mumbai and delhi doesn't even compare to what Ttp and Bla has killed across Pakistan.
But I'm not in the mood for pointing fingers, I have been here long enough to know nothing I will say will convince you or vice versa. It's always a , you did this, I did that, match that doesn't resolve anything. I just hope we can put a stop to this madness.
Well neither am I. I have seen innocent been blown to pieces in this dirty game of geo-politics. Kashmir has given us nothing but death and destruction.

I am happy GOI is just maintain Status Quo and focus more on economy and development.

India is a weak country. Their own army cheif said they only have a week of ammunition.

India knows Pakistan is not scared of Indian bullying. Pakistan will use nukes if need arises. India is wishing a suicide if it does any drastic measure

GOI is smart. They know how to run the country. The indians mistake this as cowardness. Actually a real coward is those who kill 200,000 in kashmir. anything that comes after that was pure karma nothing else

pakistan will keep on pounding bsf, GOI will keep printing dossiers.

Small correction the militants have also killed innocent civilians in Kashmir and continue to do so today, one local was killed by a militant in Kashmir only today.

Small correction the militants have also killed innocent civilians in Kashmir and continue to do so today

Tell me what civilians have been killed by militants

only pro indians are persecuted, and not by the militants, but by the kashmiris themselves.

on august 14 kashmiris celebrate independence day while on august 15 kashmiris mourn and call it black day... does not that tell you something?

I repeat, the only force that kills innocent civilians in Kashmir is the occupier Indian Army

Back
Top Bottom