What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

Yeah, they even formed an alliance with them recently.

PMLN Alliance with SSP/ASWJ
ASWJ is not involved in conflict, they theirselves are the victums. Their leaders ,mosques are also being targeted continously just like yesterday in SWAT, Media also never put any coverage on them , comparitively Shia community is lucky that atleast folks are aware of shia killings, but they easily ignores Sunni massacre even they alledge the only sunni voice ASWJ for all killings without any prove.

ASWJ is not involved in conflict, they theirselves are the victums. Their leaders ,mosques are also being targeted continously just like yesterday in SWAT, Media also never put any coverage on them , comparitively Shia community is lucky that atleast folks are aware of shia killings, but they easily ignores Sunni massacre even they alledge the only sunni voice ASWJ for all killings without any prove.

I don't know too much about ASWJ but SSP aka LEJ is definitely involved in killings.

To be fair, the media has not really covered the killings of Hazara's either. They have messed up priorities.

Anyways I prefer not to look at these things through a religious or ethnic angle. Many Pakistanis died yesterday and they will continue to die until people in Pakistan take a firm stand against terrorists and start look at things through a human view rather than a religious/ethnic one.

Pakistani shia are chicken, that's why they beaten up so badly. Plus the terrorist getting aid constantly. Saudi wants to convert Pakistan a hanfi state into wahabi state..

Shias have a completely diff set of beliefs compared to wahabis. You will never see a shia blowing himself up or planting a bomb to hurt civilians. The only times a "shia" woud do such a thing is when he/she is doing it out of nationalistic reasons instead of religous reasons like the wahabis. For example in the Iran-Iraq war some Iranians would strap grenades to themselves and go under tanks to blow up the tanks kamikaze style. This was mostly fueled by nationalism rather then religion.

Iraq went through 10000 times worse than what Pakistan is going through. Wahabis were blowing up left and right every sec. Never once did a shia blow himself up in return or plant a bomb in a holy mosque. In Pakistan it's the same. Shias don't use the same tactics. In Lebanon it's the same, shia Lebanese never plants bombs to kill their own.

Wahabis don't even see shias as human beings.

If its true that Shia community is refusing the burry their dead then that's a good start. Leave the dead unburried, force this idiot media to come cover the news which is busy with long march coverage. Put pressure on the army to eradicate LeJ, ttp, Bla. If they keep killing and we keep burying then nothing with change.

No offence sir but why cry now, Military was doing its job but it was us who stopped them, we dragged them through hell with cases like missing persons crap, why this geo news is reporting this news in every hour news headlins that army need to intervene and where is CJ and his suo moto
Hazara people are out in the open in this freezing weather with their unburied dead bodies and no one has shoed their faces even cj is in his cozzy bed.....am crying for them

The kind of disregard in the Balochistan government and federal government is appalling to say the least.

88 dead bodies and hundreds of people are sitting there in freezing weather in the middle of the night and nobody comes in to talk with them or any response from the govt.

But then again, they are calling straight for the army to come into Quetta, so I guess they didn't have any hope from the civilian government to begin with.

I don't know too much about ASWJ but SSP aka LEJ is definitely involved in killings.

To be fair, the media has not really covered the killings of Hazara's either. They have messed up priorities.

Anyways I prefer not to look at these things through a religious or ethnic angle. Many Pakistanis died yesterday and they will continue to die until people in Pakistan take a firm stand against terrorists and start look at things through a human view rather than a religious/ethnic one.

ASWJ or SSP aren't involved in this conflict, They were already under controlled of your national authorities, Its completly between LeJ and SMP ,current SSP even not strong enough to avenge or to launch any such strong protest against their killings. I'm sharing direct info released by CID Karachi. Do some search work you'll find some articles related to current conflict.

No offence sir but why cry now, Military was doing its job but it was us who stopped them, we dragged them through hell with cases like missing persons crap, why this geo news is reporting this news in every hour news headlins that army need to intervene and where is CJ and his suo moto
Hazara people are out in the open in this freezing weather with their unburied dead bodies and no one has shoed their faces even cj is in his cozzy bed.....am crying for them

its really cold out there and they are asking for army to take over but as they say

Democracy is the best revenge

so suck on it.. while the very fabric of our country is tattered by the same people who called Pakistan a mistake and called Quaid e Azam kafir Azam.

the killers and their handlers are very well known but problem of shia genocide is much down in the priority list when it comes to dealing with resolving it. the government is too busy creating new ministries and rewarding its beneficiaries.

I dont know if India really needs to give an appropriate response to its soldiers killings when sectarian terrorists have done a much better job for her.

its really cold out there and they are asking for army to take over but as they say

Democracy is the best revenge

so suck on it.. while the very fabric of our country is tattered by the same people who called Pakistan a mistake and called Quaid e Azam kafir Azam.

the killers and their handlers are very well known but problem of shia genocide is much down in the priority list when it comes to dealing with resolving it. the government is too busy creating new ministries and rewarding its beneficiaries.

I dont know if India really needs to give an appropriate response to its soldiers killings when sectarian terrorists have done a much better job for her.
Not really sure, how will it serve India's interest in killing innocent hazaras in quetta... saving grace is atleast we didn't get blamed for this, which I am pretty sure someone down the line will weave RAW into this too.

The word "RESPONSIBILITY" is not found in the dictionary of those in the corridors of power in Pakistan

T

But then again, they are calling straight for the army to come into Quetta, so I guess they didn't have any hope from the civilian government to begin with.

they know who hold the poor or who might just care and have the power to save them and if CJ & terrorist loving Lawyers dont come in the way, get the killers and their minders

democracy is the best revenge....on the people of Pakistan

Just heard another conspiracy theory doing rounds.. That TTP / BLA are being backed and funded secretly by ISI for these incidents to incite the population enough so that the Army is able to take over..

Kamal hai.. Log to kuch bhi soch sakte hain :)

Just heard another conspiracy theory doing rounds.. That TTP / BLA are being backed and funded secretly by ISI for these incidents to incite the population enough so that the Army is able to take over..

Want to hear a better one? TTP and BLA are funded by Willy Wonka. He gets the money by selling chocolates and uses it to buy arms for these terrorist groups. Oompa Loompa are very good at smuggling these things since they are very small and can easily hide. Thus we should take severe action and shut his factory down...

Calling in army in Baluchistan means dead end to PPP future in Baluchistan. So these SOB's PPP is more worried about their seats then human life. Even Baluch people are for Army. They are tired of daily kidnapping. Every Baluchi is pointing finger at present govt, who's ministers are involve in ransom. Plus,,,,look at stupidz CM of Baluchistan, he is nowhere to find. Media teams are looking for him, but can't find him.

Yeah - Army is funding them even to attack on themselves to incite people.

Not really sure, how will it serve India's interest in killing innocent hazaras in quetta... saving grace is atleast we didn't get blamed for this, which I am pretty sure someone down the line will weave RAW into this too.

So....shouldn't this be an answer to the killing of the Indian soldier? Immediately after 'India' will retaliate.....this happens and happens where India has the strongest connection with the terrorists? I think the message was loud and clear taking lives of about 100 innocent people!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom