What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

(Reuters) - Pakistani Shi'ite leaders called on the military on Friday to seize control of the provincial capital of Quetta to protect the Muslim minority after one of the worst sectarian attacks in the country's history.

Shi'ite leaders also told Reuters they would not allow the 82 victims of two bomb attacks in Quetta on Thursday to be buried until their demands were met.

Pakistani Shi'ites call for army intervention after Quetta bombs | Reuters

@LoveIcon how did the attacks became sectarian, wasnt the FC post got attacked in the first place?

this is so sad that 120 pakistanis died and yet pakistan is being blamed on the incident , killing shias

this is pathetic

so when ever a shia will be killed will be a shia genocide, while the bomb blast in karachi and swat area where non shias are killed will not be sunni genocide?

the two faced western media is hell bound to attack pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Any country that allows wahabism to creep into its society will have to deal with what we're seeing in Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq. It's the simplest thing in the world to keep your society clean, but when you allow the disease to spread than good luck pushing the disease back. It will spread like cancer faster than you can say let's negotiate. Arab countries, whether they have secular or religous govts always have a tough time dealing with this disease b/c foreign fighters can creep in and do their thing in secret. On top of that their people can easily get brainwashed as they share a common language with people in Saudi. A country like Pakistan on the other hand invited the disease in all by its own. By allowing the khaleejis to do whatever the fuu they wanted and by creating the taliban disease in Afghanistan you ended up inviting cancer to your own nation.

The most shocking thing in the world for me is that Pakistanis are still acting like they don't know wtf is going on. In any other country a charismatic nationalist leader would have risen up and Pakistan and arab countries would be at each other's throats over what's going on, but in Pakistan arab cash/ideology is still creeping in unchecked.

Wake the fuu up peopel. Realize that your enemy isn't the Americans here. Your enemy is a disgusting hatefilled ideology called wahabism/salafism. Keep it up and you'll become Afghanistan/Syria in no time.

Start from this forum. I'm not joking. It starts from the ground up. Here on this forum Mosamania became an international moderate weeks after he said "all shias should be burned." So it's not even about the Pakistani govt. You guys yourselves don't seem to have any idea what khaleeji arabs are about. Every time I say the word wahabi I get an infraction as if the word "wahabi" is an insult. Educate yourselves about their beliefs and realize that you're inviting cancer right into your homes.

Extremism is one of problems we have and there is no denial about that - but in your hate against Arabs you forgot the fact that in Baluchistan - Baluch terrorists are involved and they have nothing to do with wahabisim or arabs - and their targets are all who are pro-Pakistan irrespective of their sect or religion i.e. Pro-Pak Baluchs, Pashtoons, Hazaras & Punjabis. And their support & funds comes from neighboring countries and in past as well they were supported by our neighbors.

@LoveIcon how did the attacks became sectarian, wasnt the FC post got attacked in the first place?

this is so sad that 120 pakistanis died and yet pakistan is being blamed on the incident , killing shias

this is pathetic

so when ever a shia will be killed will be a shia genocide, while the bomb blast in karachi and swat area where non shias are killed will not be sunni genocide?

I guess you have a point here... Human life lost has to be treated equally... at least in a terrorist attack like this...

Extremism is one of problems we have and there is no denial about that - but in your hate against Arabs you forgot the fact that in Baluchistan - Baluch terrorists are involved and they have nothing to do with wahabisim or arabs - and their targets are all who are pro-Pakistan irrespective of their sect or religion i.e. Pashtoons, Hazaras & Punjabis. And their support & funds comes from neighboring countries and in past as well they were supported by our neighbors.

After Iranians, I feel most close to Arabs. I'm not sure how you decided that I hate arabs. My enemy is wahabism and khaleeji culture. The arab world at large shares my exact view. Go to any Arab country in West Asia and they will tell you exactly what I'm telling you.

Khaleejis are a fraction of the arab pop'n. Keep drinking the cool aid of the khaleej and see where it'll get you.

Iran also dealt with these baloochi terrorists briefly. Their leader operated out of UAE (in fact they were captured by your own country's military as they were coming from UAE). They rose the wahabi al quida flag. Their speeches were identical to al quida speeches. They talked about "shia kafirs" the exact same way wahabis did.

this is pathetic

Where i said it's sectarian? Many times more sunnis are killed in this fu**g war of terror, nobody highlights the sect when sunnis are being killed or sunni LEA persons being slaughter. But these days even our so called well wishers are also have full hands in creating sectarian divide. But i agree with demand of people, govt. of Baluchistan is total disaster and province must be handed over to Army to restore the peace and give relief to people. FC is trying hard but enemy has big support and they can't handle it alone.

Where i said it's sectarian? Many times more sunnis are killed in this fu**g war of terror, nobody highlights the sect when sunnis are being killed or sunni LEA persons being slaughter. But these days even our so called well wishers are also have full hands in creating sectarian divide. But i agree with demand of people, govt. of Baluchistan is total disaster and province must be handed over to Army to restore the peace and give relief to people. FC is trying hard but enemy has big support and they can't handle it alone.

i didnt say, i was refering to your link only and was asking, if you had any idea

After Iranians, I feel most close to Arabs. I'm not sure how you decided that I hate arabs. My enemy is wahabism and khaleeji culture. The arab world at large shares my exact view. Go to any Arab country in West Asia and they will tell you exactly what I'm telling you.

Khaleejis are a fraction of the arab pop'n. Keep drinking the cool aid of the khaleej and see where it'll get you.

Iran also dealt with these baloochi terrorists briefly. Their leader operated out of UAE (in fact they were captured by your own country's military as they were coming from UAE). They rose the wahabi al quida flag. Their speeches were identical to al quida speeches. They talked about "shia kafirs" the exact same way wahabis did.

I don't go to off-topic and it will hurt your feelings as well. In short, Baluch insurgents don't operate under religious flag (at-least in Pakistan) - So, don't make this thread sectarian because victims where not Shias only.

i didnt say, i was refering to your link only and was asking, if you had any idea

IMO - Main target were hazara because they don't support Baluch separatist. They would have been target even if they were sunnis. But in this case it's serving dual purpose i.e. Targeting Pro-Pakistan people + creating sectarian divide.

this is pathetic

It seems there were two different attacks in quetta, one targeted the FC post while the other (3) targeted the hazara shia community with the objective of causing maximum deaths. Reuters is only quoting what the hazara community leaders said.

Why are you blaming reuters when the motivation behind the alamdar road attacks seems indeed secterian. Not to mention LEJ have claimed responsibility.

IMO - Main target were hazara because they don't support Baluch separatist. They would have been target even if they were sunnis. But in this case it's serving dual purpose i.e. Targeting Pro-Pakistan people + creating sectarian divide.

Blame the Baloch separatists even after Lashkar-e-Jhangvi has openly claimed responsibility. You wont win this war if you dont even identify you is your enemy

India, US & Allies doing what ever they can to spread massive terrorism in Pakistan.

Now Military take over in Pakistan has become the only option the incompetent & corrupt Govt. & their incompetent & corrupt politicians allies have failed & they have failed horribly, they are not capable & they are 100% incompetent to run Pakistan.

Today democracy in Pakistan has become a direct threat to Pakistan, 100%.

Blame the Baloch separatists even after Lashkar-e-Jhangvi has openly claimed responsibility. You wont win this war if you dont even identify you is your enemy

They are operating with the help of Baloch separatists with same theme to divide people on sects and ethnic lines..... I think i know more about my country than you.

Can somebody tell me why Iran isn't protecting the Shias in Pakistan?

Can somebody tell me why Iran isn't protecting the Shias in Pakistan?

Who is Iran???????

Iran has equal hands like KSA in creating sectarian violence. Iran & KSA has made whole region football field for their influence.

Who is Iran???????

Iran has equal hands like KSA in creating sectarian violence. Iran & KSA has made whole region football field for their influence.

Iran is the country that claims to back Shias all over the world.

Bullcrap. You Pakistanis are famous for blaming everybody else, besides yourselves. What has Iran done in Pakistan? If Iran was really meddling in your affairs, the Shias would be able to defend themselves. Your own intelligence department brought this whole religious madness to the region. If you want real change, close down the madrassas for a start.

Back
Top Bottom