What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

Then help those who are spreading education. Just education. More people get educated, less people will be brain washed by these hate mongers. First complete your study and then think about it.

Best of Luck for your studies. Good discussion with you. :enjoy:

True, without education a country will never progress. I hope the youth of Pakistan wake up and try to bring a change so that at least their children/grandchildren will see a better Pakistan then what we see now.

Thank you and likewise! :cheers:

@Abii I thought you wanted to target US. :D

Can you explain with few lines in each case ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is the deadliest attack in a long time in Pakistan. Poor Hazaras.

May he rest in peace. Really sorry to hear this.

he escaped the first blast, he tweeted and then couldnt escape the second...

I AM HAZARA TAKING BlOOD BATH IN QUETTA « Asmat Hosaini

270375_10152436579335451_426621601_n.jpg

he was also a member of PTI.

So this was then most probably a sectarian attack on Shias..?

Perhaps.

But as I understand it, the blast was at a road and not a dedicated Shia imambargah or anything like that.

I am not familiar with Quetta so can't comment if the area was a Shia/Hazara community area.

Perhaps.

But as I understand it, the blast was at a road and not a dedicated Shia imambargah or anything like that.

I am not familiar with Quetta so can't comment if the area was a Shia/Hazara community area.
Read in the news that the bombed area is predominantly Shia Muslim and looking at the track record of Lashkar-i-Jhangvi one can safely assume it was a sectarian killing.

Maybe I'm wrong in my assessment, maybe you are right, Pak could be well off without its army and intelligence services. I think more people in Pakistan should start asking this question and decide.

You are wrong. Pakistan needs an armed force and intelligence agency atleast to protect its people from the tribes inhabiting the lawless region who have historically played the roles of aggressors into Punjab..

That's where I try to divert my logic on our failures. I see our GOI lack of power, spineless behavior and cowardice.

Look at that soldier who got martyred, one got full honors, one didn't.

I shared this today...

Become Ajmal Kasab - 1.2 billion people know you. Rs 260 Million spent on your security. 4 years in a Jail Cell with 2 time meal.

Become A Soldier - 1.2 billion don't know you even if you get beheaded, except soldiers and few patriots. Tough living conditions.

No wonder there is no lack of terrorists to attack India.

There is a big difference buddy. Do not equate knowing somebody to the respect/honour that they get.
Our soldiers get tons more respect and honour than the scum you talked about.
If I spend money on Baygon Spray to kill cockroaches, it does not mean that I like cockroaches and not butterflies.

Back
Top Bottom