What's new

Four explosions in Quetta

This news has extremely sadden me :( hope Pakistan forces arrest the culprits and give them the same medicine! RIP!

hum 1000 saal tak ghass khakar rah lenge par india ko tod kar rahenge. and look what is happening to pak.day by day pak is going in mess..and india is going high.The power by which pak is trying to destroy india ,is now destroying pak only..:azn:...by the way RIP to the dead.:cry:

It seems GoP is failed to protect the minority Shia Muslim community in Pakistan from sectarian attacks by Sunni militant groups .

Someone Twitted ....

First they came for the Hindus, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Hindu;

Then they came for the Sikhs, and I did not
speak out—because I was not a Sikh;

Then they came for the Bengalis, and I did
not speak out—because I was not a Bengali;

Then they came for the Ahmadis, and I did
not speak out—because I was not an Ahmadi;

Then they came for the Christians, and I did
not speak out—because I was not a christian;

Then they came for the Shias, and I did not
speak out—because I was not a Shia ;

Then they came for me and there was no one
left to speak out for me. :(

Even though I am a very very liberal person and would wait till the last moment before anything comes out, but this bears the mark of indian intelligence. Swat and Quetta are both where army is deployed.

But as usual Pakistani govt would just dismiss it.

Toll in Pakistan bombings rises to 116, 235 injured

ISLAMABAD: The toll in four deadly blasts on Thursday in Pakistan -- three in Quetta city and one in northwest Swat district — has risen to 116. At least 235 other people were injured in the bombings by extremist Sunni Muslim group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, media reports said Friday.

The first blast in Quetta, capital of the southwest Balochistan province bordering Afghanistan and Iran, took place around 3.50pm. The bomb hit a checkpost of the paramilitary force Frontier Corps in Bacha Khan area, killing at least 12 including a corps member and injuring 50.

The bomb was fixed under a chassis of a vehicle parked nearby. An estimated 25 kg of explosives were used in the bomb, bomb disposal squad officers told Xinhua.

The blast left a two-feet-deep and eight-feet-wide crater on the ground.

As many as 13 vehicles were destroyed in the blast. The explosion also caused damage to nearby shops, offices and homes.

About two hours later, a blast hit a preaching centre in Mingora town of Swat in northwest Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, 115 km from Islamabad.

Hundreds of people had gathered inside the preaching centre when the explosion went off, killing at least 22 people and injuring 65 others.

Initial reports said it was a gas cylinder blast, but officials later said a bomb was planted in the basement of the centre.

Around three hours later, deadly twin blasts hit Quetta again within a space of few minutes.

The first one -- a suicide blast -- hit a snooker club on Alamdar Road around 8.50pm.

Bomb disposal squad officers said an estimated six to seven kg of explosives were used by the suicide bomber.

As police, rescuers and mediapersons rushed to the site, another bomb fixed to a vehicle parked nearby went off.

Police official Mir Zubair told Xinhua that 81 people were killed and 121 wounded in the twin bombings.

Among those killed in the twin blasts, there were nine policemen, 25 rescue workers and two mediapersons.

An estimated 100 kg of explosives were used in the second blast.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, an extremist Sunni Muslim group banned by the government, has claimed responsibility for the twin blasts.

President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf strongly condemned the attack and directed the authorities to provide the best possible medical treatment to the victims.

The provincial government of Balochistan has announced a three-day mourning for the victims and a compensation of Rs 2 million ($20,300) each for the killed policemen and Rs.1 million ($10,150) each for the other people who lost their lives.

Toll in Pakistan bombings rises to 116, 235 injured - The Times of India

RIP to the dead and hope the injured recover soon. Terrorism is very bad for any society.

People jumping up saying that Raw did this should understand that, retaliation of this sort within a day or two in a foreign country is no child's play nor is this a Hollywood movie. Please think before you post.

These bombings were particularly huge. I hope Pakistan can sort these people out.

Pakistan needs a strong leader who can take the battle to these jihadis , in the short run there will be violence , but for long term peace , this has to be done.

Things can't just be allowed to go on like this. I don't know how much Imran Khan's approach will work with these animals.

RIP

RIP ! So sad news. Human life kitna sastaa ho gaya hai

Even though I am a very very liberal person and would wait till the last moment before anything comes out, but this bears the mark of indian intelligence. Swat and Quetta are both where army is deployed.

But as usual Pakistani govt would just dismiss it.

As another member said this is not movies where within one day such things happen..and now what after BLA & TTP, LeJ also suppported by India ?

Who's this Baloch army , the ones in spotlight now ?

As another member said this is not movies where within one day such things happen..and now what after BLA & TTP, LeJ also suppported by India ?

Listen. I dont agree with people who say that religious extremism is supported by india which is my opinion. They are other reasons for this because many of the religious groups are not demanding freedom from Pakistan. However, Indian intelligence has in the past attacked the fragile federation of Pakistan and is still doing so.

Balochistan is very deprived, but you see your intelligence is taking full advantage of it and it has succeeded to because the army is there in numbers than ever before and this what your enemy does. The enemy stretches the opposing army.

But since Pakistanis just wanted military operations in Balochistan, they were too excited to even think that India actually wanted Pakistan army to go there and get stuck.

^^ Ok whatever I would not argue given the thread.

what else is new

wahabi check list:

**** up Afghanistan: check
**** up Pakistan: work in progress
**** up Iraq: on hold
**** up Syria: work in progress

little extension

USA > wahabi check list:

**** up Afghanistan: check
**** up Pakistan: work in progress
**** up Iraq: on hold
**** up Syria: work in progres

Any country that allows wahabism to creep into its society will have to deal with what we're seeing in Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq. It's the simplest thing in the world to keep your society clean, but when you allow the disease to spread than good luck pushing the disease back. It will spread like cancer faster than you can say let's negotiate. Arab countries, whether they have secular or religous govts always have a tough time dealing with this disease b/c foreign fighters can creep in and do their thing in secret. On top of that their people can easily get brainwashed as they share a common language with people in Saudi. A country like Pakistan on the other hand invited the disease in all by its own. By allowing the khaleejis to do whatever the fuu they wanted and by creating the taliban disease in Afghanistan you ended up inviting cancer to your own nation.

The most shocking thing in the world for me is that Pakistanis are still acting like they don't know wtf is going on. In any other country a charismatic nationalist leader would have risen up and Pakistan and arab countries would be at each other's throats over what's going on, but in Pakistan arab cash/ideology is still creeping in unchecked.

Wake the fuu up peopel. Realize that your enemy isn't the Americans here. Your enemy is a disgusting hatefilled ideology called wahabism/salafism. Keep it up and you'll become Afghanistan/Syria in no time.

Start from this forum. I'm not joking. It starts from the ground up. Here on this forum Mosamania became an international moderate weeks after he said "all shias should be burned." So it's not even about the Pakistani govt. You guys yourselves don't seem to have any idea what khaleeji arabs are about. Every time I say the word wahabi I get an infraction as if the word "wahabi" is an insult. Educate yourselves about their beliefs and realize that you're inviting cancer right into your homes.

Any country that allows wahabism to creep into its society will have to deal with what we're seeing in Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq. It's the simplest thing in the world to keep your society clean, but when you allow the disease to spread than good luck pushing the disease back. It will spread like cancer faster than you can say let's negotiate. Arab countries, whether they have secular or religous govts always have a tough time dealing with this disease b/c foreign fighters can creep in and do their thing in secret. On top of that their people can easily get brainwashed as they share a common language with people in Saudi. A country like Pakistan on the other hand invited the disease in all by its own. By allowing the khaleejis to do whatever the fuu they wanted and by creating the taliban disease in Afghanistan you ended up inviting cancer to your own nation.

The most shocking thing in the world for me is that Pakistanis are still acting like they don't know wtf is going on. In any other country a charismatic nationalist leader would have risen up and Pakistan and arab countries would be at each other's throats over what's going on, but in Pakistan arab cash/ideology is still creeping in unchecked.

Wake the fuu up peopel. Realize that your enemy isn't the Americans here. Your enemy is a disgusting hatefilled ideology called wahabism/salafism. Keep it up and you'll become Afghanistan/Syria in no time.

Start from this forum. I'm not joking. It starts from the ground up. Here on this forum Mosamania became an international moderate weeks after he said "all shias should be burned." So it's not even about the Pakistani govt. You guys yourselves don't seem to have any idea what khaleeji arabs are about.

well @Abii a guy will zero knowledge

pakistani president is a shia, the most powerful post in the country, why cant he do anything about this?? second, @Abii the mullah preacher, first think about how many non shias are being killed in balochistan and this quetta bomb blast including pakistan army servicemen and FC soldiers, shias alone arnt killed many non shia reporters, camera men, ambulance driver and medics have been killed

so think about other human beings and not as bigotted prejudiced shia

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom