What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Being evaluated for permissions

Thank you for replying.

Just wanted to say that if I did or said anything to warrant this being taken away from me, I would hope I would be told specifics as to why.

Thank you for replying.

Just wanted to say that if I did or said anything to warrant this being taken away from me, I would hope I would be told specifics as to why.
Its disabled for all, for now.

Isnt that how it looks on mobile? It is horizontal anyways. So what is cheap exactly?
sir ji its look like this
Screenshot_2020-08-24 forum update.png

it should look like this
IMG_20200420_214610-1024x437.jpg

I appreciate the work in modernising the forum, but the new changes are confusing. I think there should be a compromise between the old layout and new that would work well, I would be happy to draw a mock up to help if you need.

...or you could just make this new layout an opt-in feature?
Please do

Agree. few features are good. But the main page left lot to be desired.
In the older face, you could find the current threads easily and can participate.
With new look, it is hard to find what is happening on the forum.
I am kinda loss, how to participate.
Not a great change.
We should go back to the old starter page, could keep some of the features like user information etc. it is better than before.

Please make it a opt im system like reddit and as many users pointed out Dark Mode is a must now (as an opt in feature not forced)

Its disabled for all, for now.

Can u plz include a "new threads" option in the new section. Its really hard to find the new threads and discussion on latest topics. Feels like am lost in the forum.

Agree. few features are good. But the main page left lot to be desired.
In the older face, you could find the current threads easily and can participate.
With new look, it is hard to find what is happening on the forum.
I am kinda loss, how to participate.
Not a great change.
We should go back to the old starter page, could keep some of the features like user information etc. it is better than before.
Will bring all back.

Back
Top Bottom