What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just select desktop mode on your mobile device. Much better. Though the font becomes small.

@WebMaster

here what names look like on iOS device.
71382844-1A55-4821-A1E7-962FCB6F27D1.png

it’s really painful for people who have eyes problems like me.

Could you please change the names color to white ?
Many thanks.

I don't like this horizontal theme, where stats [user name, rank, message count, flags etc...] are spread across the page like this.. it looks very amateurish.. I feel like its gone from bad to worse..

Also PLEASE REMOVE THE 'LOVE, HAHA, WOW, SAD, ANGRY' reaction emojis from the 'LIKE' tab, i feel that they are childish, if users want they could use them from the 'smiles' tab instead. on a lighter note ,though by alisting more format options in the text bar are long overdue i.e. tables etc.. as it shoud help tidy up the threads from here on out. (I remember some folks fail miserably trying to do makeshift tables).

GOODBAD
>Table options
>Ability to resize images!!
>Additional format options e.g. drag and drop image etc..
> Reactions from the 'Like' tab button
> User data/info spread across horizontally
> can't see people who are viewing the thread -
[used to be at the bottom of the page]

Last edited:
I liked the dark violet or purple or indigo color which now has been changed to a lighter tone. It is my fav color. Despite any title, I would have prefered to keep that color with me.

Webby nice outlook, but here is suggestion ...if you move this bar on leftside , like older format .. or prvious verision ...
1598196080021.png

Back
Top Bottom