What's new

Forum Update 2020|Feedback and Discussion

Do you like the new style/theme of the forum?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
The best part of this update is that positive and negative ratings are gone.

The previous ratings are gone but now every member has the ability to give +ve and -ve. Maybe just the -ve can be present because there are other buttons for other emotions.

Please bring back the old layout. The navigation has become so cumbersome. It worked so well for us for the last decade or so. I think there was no need to change it.

The previous ratings are gone but now every member has the ability to give +ve and -ve. Maybe just the -ve can be present because there are other buttons for other emotions.
But these ratings only add one to the reaction score ... so in essence they are exactly the same as the like button.

But these ratings only add one to the reaction score ... so in essence they are exactly the same as the like button.

So even the -ve takes one away ?

And this made me look at my reaction score. Yesterday it was 183 or something similar and now it is the previous format's 16,581. Funny.

@WebMaster the layout seems to be growing on me overtime, its quiet a good base. It does need a lot of improvement so just keep at it. I just want my dark mode. Anyways i request other people to provide constructive criticism and tell ways in which this layout can be improved further.

One small improvement that needs to be made is the under profile things, the Joined, Messages and Reaction Score. Their bars need to be made transparent instead of white. The text color of them needs to made grey and white instead of grey and black.

Another thing that needs to be done is removal of reactions, they look childish. Remove them by a simple like button/emoji.

Last edited:
Not one to complain but 71% people - including myself dont like the new set up. Thats fairly unanimous - i dont see the benefit from this change at all?

Back
Top Bottom