What's new

Former PAF ACM Sohail Aman Gives His Views on PAF V IAF !

Where is Yashfeen Jamal when you need her? The idiotic questions of Jameel Farooqi is exemplary of our so-called journalists wasting opportunities to ask good, well-thought out questions instead of populist nonsense.

This anchor is an utterly brainless chap. But that is how most of our journalists are

People quoting hadith's also need to read sulah Hudabayia.
Hudaibiyah was actually a victory for the Muslims.

The Sahaba (RA) were focused on the issue of giving up willing Muslims to Quraysh, but Rasul'Allah (SAW) got a few bigger things:

1. Quraysh formally recognized Madina and Rasul'Allah (SAW)'s status as a ruler. In turn, Rasul'Allah (SAW) could openly send envoys to Persia, Egypt, Byzantine Rome, Yemen, and other lands. In no time, much of the region had either formed ties with Madina (e.g., Egypt) or acknowledged it.

2. Quraysh lost interest in fighting the Muslims. They refused to join any of the campaigns the Jewish tribes were trying to form against Madina, for example.

3. Rasul'Allah (SAW) only promised not to take Qurayshi Muslims into Madina, but he didn't send them back to Makkah either. So, the Muslims who ran away from Makkah went onto form their own little mini-enclave in the outskirts of Makkah. They started causing a few problems there and eventually, Quraysh told Madina to take them back.

The thing about Hudaibiyah was that it was an outcome of years of struggle, planning, and execution. It wasn't a flip of a switch. Yes, when Islam took root in Madina, Rasul'Allah (SAW) issued some aggressive directives (e.g. like intercepting Quraysh's caravans), but that was after Islam took root. Remember, it was the Ansar who invited Rasul'Allah (SAW) to Madina, so they understood what they were in for and supported it. In a way, the 'establishment' in Yathrib/Madina was ready for real change and willing to walk their talk and die in the process. Not only that, but that establishment didn't run Madina into the ground economically, but kept it in a 'strong enough' state to handle the pressures of the region.

Pakistan's establishment is like a house of chai-stained cards. If we didn't waste 60 years and, instead, focused on our economic fundamentals and industrial growth, then yes, I'm confident Pakistan would have a very proactive foreign policy.

In my opinion, Balakot Strike was a deliberate miss, and there was no intent to destruct any building or infrastructure, or to kill anybody, whatsoever. Modi doesn't possess that degree of courage. The core objective was only to humiliate Pakistan, and, riding upon that humiliation, to win a thumping majority in the coming election, with the help of pliable media. Arch actor, in this game, was not IAF, but "Godi Media". Whole of the plot (including the narrative of "300 terrorists killed", Madrassa smashed etc. etc.) was prepared, far before, the IAF aircrafts left their bases. Pakistan retaliated very effectively, within the limitations, it was facing. It was a happy ending, for all concerned.
This is how i would like to believe as well but looking at the genocidal maniac in power in India, i can expect worse things from these guys.

This is how i would like to believe as well but looking at the genocidal maniac in power in India, i can expect worse things from these guys.

You are right that they are genocidal, but they are also very cunning and know, where to be aggressive, and where to tuck their tails in their hind legs. See their dealings with China. Till date, Modi has never named China as an aggressor. Modi knew that killing of civilians in Pakistan would result into very severe retaliation. So he planned the whole thing accordingly. Sole objective was an electoral win with large margin, which he achieved.

The PAF should have shot down 11 and not 2 cowardice line amplified by the prophet’s hadiath that somehow taking on India would have mattered instead of economic considerations.

Ironically I remember such categories back during the WoT who espoused such statements and they either had two outcomes.
1. Were secretly working on their exit strategy and still spout “jihad against infidels” while working as a clerk in spain

2. Joined Hizb-ut-Tahrir and eventually were shunned by all surrounding them so now live off daddy’s money and some income from making websites

In real life these people who parrot Quran and sunnah instead of truly understanding the prophet’s life and the guidance in the minutest of actions are the first to run west or get their families out.

I am willing to die for my country Mr SQ8 sahab and I ain't going anywhere.

They need to read the entirety of the prophets life. Not nitpick on verses and Hadith that suit their own personal character opinions so they can pass off their opinions as somehow validated by Islam.

Those that twist accusations on Islam as violent or backward use the same tactic of nitpicking without context for their requirements.
I am willing to die for my country Mr SQ8 sahab and I ain't going anywhere.
What are you waiting for then? Did you join the military? Law Enforcement? Organ donor?
What about your mother, sister and/or spouse (if applicable) - small cousins, neighbor. Are you willing to commit them to death as well - can you have them send a signed statement that all of them are willing to die for the exact same scenario and cause as you?

False. India annexed Turtok and Pakistan annexed Chamb in 1971.

Missiles are no joke. If either country sees a barrage of missiles coming they may assume it is a nuclear attack and launch their entire arsenal.

This is what made India back down from a Brahmos strike in 2019.
India miscalculated. They though nawaz shreef was in power and there would be no response. But IK had warned them way b4.

Youngman,

The large enemy has to win only one time.

What was it----1962 chinese skirmish and china asked pakistan to take Kashmir

1965 war---supposedly sept 4th---hostilities are on goin---Ghazi snorkles and sees the indian aircraft carrier sitting at its berth---does nothing---asks for directions---by the time directive come the a/c is gone.

An Israeli sub commander would have sunk the enemy ship

Why I gave the ref of Jews---because Pakistanis officers are SERVANTS by nature---waiting for orders---not deciding on their own.

Israeli officers are leaders in themselves---if they saw the opportunity---they would smash the enemy to kingdom come---Col Ariel Sharon.

Pakistani officers will do---Yessir----Ji Sir---Hahn Ji---Sub Theek Hai

By the way---welcome to the forum. We have not spoken to each other before.
the guy who shot down SU30 broke the rule and was allegedly told off.

What are you waiting for then? Did you join the military? Law Enforcement? Organ donor?
What about your mother, sister and/or spouse (if applicable) - small cousins, neighbor. Are you willing to commit them to death as well - can you have them send a signed statement that all of them are willing to die for the exact same scenario and cause as you?

I am willing to die to protect Pakistan and Islam in that inevitable war that will be thrust upon us by the enemy, whether you like it or not or no matter how long you try to stall it that war is inevitable, your enemy is dreaming of annihilating you, so you can choose to close your eyes and try to hide from the storm but the storm is coming I choose to face it head on with clear vision.

I can not speak for anyone else or my family, but for the sake of my family and progeny I have to be extraordinary, Pakistan has to be extraordinary to face the insurmountable challenge that awaits us as our destiny, half measures, fear of loss and the fear of death is ordinary, had Khalid bin waleed not taken his entire cavalry and cut the Byzantine army in half during the battle of yarmuk Islam would not even have entered the world stage, prior to that battle he had two options either retreat towards arabia and face the combined armies of Persia and the Byzantine or face the Byzantine in single combat, he took the initiative and the rest is history, heck if the Caliphate of Abu Bakr, Umer and Usman were too afraid of what will happen to the Rashidun Caliphate if they take the battle against the Persian and byzantine empires we would not be here discussing the fate of Pakistan against the RSS horde.

That was made from a position of strength not weakness, where Makkans were caught off guard with 1500 men suddenly outside their gates. this doesnt come close to Hudaybiyah. secondly, india has already broken the deal, they have already revoked article 370, and they have already attacked across international border successfully (damage doesnt matter, their bombs landed on pakistani soil not on contested territory). those telling people to remember the treaty should also remember what happened when said treaty was violated by the Makkans.
They need to read the entirety of the prophets life. Not nitpick on verses and Hadith that suit their own personal character opinions so they can pass off their opinions as somehow validated by Islam.

Those that twist accusations on Islam as violent or backward use the same tactic of nitpicking without context for their requirements.
same applies to you my dear sir.

I am willing to die to protect Pakistan and Islam in that inevitable war that will be thrust upon us by the enemy, whether you like it or not or no matter how long you try to stall it that war is inevitable, your enemy is dreaming of annihilating you, so you can choose to close your eyes and try to hide from the storm but the storm is coming I choose to face it head on with clear vision.

I can not speak for anyone else or my family, but for the sake of my family and progeny I have to be extraordinary, Pakistan has to be extraordinary to face the insurmountable challenge that awaits us as our destiny, half measures, fear of loss and the fear of death is ordinary, had Khalid bin waleed not taken his entire cavalry and cut the Byzantine army in half during the battle of yarmuk Islam would not even have entered the world stage, prior to that battle he had two options either retreat towards arabia and face the combined armies of Persia and the Byzantine or face the Byzantine in single combat, he took the initiative and the rest is history, heck if the Caliphate of Abu Bakr, Umer and Usman were too afraid of what will happen to the Rashidun Caliphate if they take the battle against the Persian and byzantine empires we would not be here discussing the fate of Pakistan against the RSS horde.
While Pakistani leadership has shown cowardice many times in our history and failed to take bold decisions at the right time, 27th Feb was not such an instance. On that day not letting stuff escalate beyond control was the right decision. I have said this all before and I'll say it again people who say we should have shot down more do not understand the whole picture and what was going on. When all is said & discussed and all factors analyzed the inevitable conclusion is that PAF did the right thing.

We only made one mistake in that entire episode but that happened afterwards and not on 27th, and not by PAF. We released the captured pilot too early. Even if he had to be released eventually we should have taken much longer.

Brother, I do appreciate what you are saying and where you are coming from but strategy is a complex thing. Bravery and boldness have a part in it as well as restraint and sometimes even retreat. Also I would reiterate that while I agree our overall record is not great in that area there are many exceptions aswell and 27th Feb was one of them.

So if you cannot speak for anyone else but are willing to sacrifice them for your own glory which you state as clear vision and being extraordinary (self glorification) then essentially you are signing their death warrant without their consent.

You are living in the battle of Yarmuk yet cannot see the complete difference in not just military parallels but also socioeconomic ones including the corruption in your own society.

Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed’s actions were backed by a relatively well led state under Hazrat Abu Bakr with massive social reforms implemented and an increasingly effective law and order system implemented by Hazrat Umar. A social structure in which people were happily paying their taxes but also contributing to the state which was guaranteeing the security of its own people.

I understand you have a hot head blood charged brain thinking about glory of death without having even seen it once in your entire life in the way you crave it. Allah forbid you have to see your house’s women cut up because of your passion and it turns out you were the one responsible for that. Then we’ll ask your response.

You aren’t extraordinary but delusional and no different then the Bhakt Indians across the border claiming they shot down a F-16.

Hi,

Pakistanis have a habbit of talking about muslim victories all over the world over the period of history and claiming it as their own---either in spain---in turkey or elsewhere.

But when it was their time to shine---the knees of the PAF's braves BUCKLED----.

Cowardice can also be described by using the term PAF general staff,
"Strategic restraint" bro

So if you cannot speak for anyone else but are willing to sacrifice them for your own glory which you state as clear vision and being extraordinary (self glorification) then essentially you are signing their death warrant without their consent.

You are living in the battle of Yarmuk yet cannot see the complete difference in not just military parallels but also socioeconomic ones including the corruption in your own society.

Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed’s actions were backed by a relatively well led state under Hazrat Abu Bakr with massive social reforms implemented and an increasingly effective law and order system implemented by Hazrat Umar. A social structure in which people were happily paying their taxes but also contributing to the state which was guaranteeing the security of its own people.

I understand you have a hot head blood charged brain thinking about glory of death without having even seen it once in your entire life in the way you crave it. Allah forbid you have to see your house’s women cut up because of your passion and it turns out you were the one responsible for that. Then we’ll ask your response.

You aren’t extraordinary but delusional and no different then the Bhakt Indians across the border claiming they shot down a F-16.

A real delusional is the one who seas the inevitable genoocide coming and chooses to ignore it or runs off to the US and hide (you started with the personal insults not me), I do not crave death nor even want it but it is the increasing reality that I have chosen to accept considering the hostile thirst for blood that is coming from across the border that is INEVITABLE whether you want it or not IT IS FUCKING INEVITABLE, there is nothing hot headed about my view just the grim reality and an acknowledgement of the storm coming. a delusional individual like yourself wouldn't be able to see it, regarding me being no different than a bhakt I have had the pleasure of working with many hindus at my work place never once did I blame them for the crimes the RSS horde is committing and will commit in the future and I am not extra-ordinary not yet only extra-ordinary times brings out the extra-ordinary within humanity, you can only prepare for it.

The economy of the state of the Rashidun Chaliphate was nothing compared to the Persian and Byzantine empires in-fact the Byzantine empire was equally well led by an increasingly capable leader under the guise of emperor Hercules, I would go as far as to say that the economy and stability of the Rashidun Caliphate was increasingly challenged as just before the Persian and Byzantine campaigns the Caliphate had just gone through a false prophet civil war throughout Arabia and during those campaigns the Caliphate also suffered political instability as all four caliphs were assassinated, it's a myth and even Western historians agree that the Rashidun Caliphate were in far worse condition economically, politically and militarily than the enemies they were about to face with the commencement of the Persian and Byzantine campaigns.

Back
Top Bottom