What's new

Former Indian COAS General Malik Sounding the Alarm Bells

Al Malik is one of the 99 names of Allah.
How is it a Hindu name?
It is a Hindu surname bro, many muslims of subcontinent retained their hindu surnames after conversion to Islam, now don’t tell me that Sehgal, Cheema, Chaudhary etc are also Muslim surnames, I’ve even seen Pakistani muslims with Tyagi and Shakhawat surnames.

I know it’s an Arabic surname as well, but it’s possible that it’s just surnames retained.
Idiot. Malik shah was saljuk Muslim ruler who ruled central Asia Iran Afghanistan n some part of today's Pakistan. He was son of alp Arslan who defeated great Roman empire with his 20 thousands legendary army against Roman 200k army n captured Roman King alive in battle. Fock yaha. now you tell me if this Idiot is Malik. Muhammad bin Qasim who conquered sindh was mailk as well. If you live in Arab world Malik world is only use for royalty..
Chill dude it’s an Arabic surname as well as a Hindu surname.

It is a Hindu surname bro, many muslims of subcontinent retained their hindu surnames after conversion to Islam, now don’t tell me that Sehgal, Cheema, Chaudhary etc are also Muslim surnames, I’ve even seen Pakistani muslims with Tyagi and Shakhawat surnames.

I know it’s an Arabic surname as well, but it’s possible that it’s just surnames retained.
No you dont understand. Al Malik is one of the 99 attributes of Allah, meaning Allah is the King.
How is it associated with Hinduism?

No you dont understand. Al Malik is one of the 99 attributes of Allah, meaning Allah is the King.
How is it associated with Hinduism?
I know it is an Arabic name, but Malik is also a Hindu surname, it’s pure coincidence.

Much like how Hindu surname Haasan and Muslim surname Hassan are similar.

Chill dude it’s an Arabic surname as well as a Hindu surname.
Yes I am aware these names are found across the border in Pakistan.
The Jatt tribe is very famous across rural parts of Pakistani Punjab.

Indian COAS Malik???... Sounds like a Muslim name.... He must know that as a Muslim you cannot join an army of a kafir to fight Muslims.
COAS Malik full name is Gen Ved Prakash Malik.

I know it is an Arabic name, but Malik is also a Hindu surname, it’s pure coincidence.
Amighty Allah sent thousands of prophets across every continent. Many would have also been sent to India.
Only a few have been mentioned that were given devine books.
Almighty Allah knows best, the name Malik could have derived from a pious noble prophet sent to india.

Indian COAS Malik???... Sounds like a Muslim name.... He must know that as a Muslim you cannot join an army of a kafir to fight Muslims. He must be double disappointed now that he is part of a Hindu extremist fundamentalist nation under the rule of BJP and it's RSS ideology.
He is not Muslim

Amighty Allah sent thousands of prophets across every continent. Many would have also been sent to India.
Only a few have been mentioned that were given devine books.
Almighty Allah knows best, the name Malik could have derived from a pious noble prophet sent to india.
Another example, Majumdar is a Bengali Muslim surname, and Hindu Marathi surname Mujumdar are similar yet different. Malik is a very old surname found among Punjabi and Haryanvi hindus that’s why I said it’s possible that the surname is retained Hindu surname in Pakistani Punjab as Malik isn’t very common among other muslims in the world despite it also being a Muslim surname.

We all know that many jatts juts and cheems converted to Islam but I am trying to find out if any arab Malik accepted to Hindu n if his hindu generation use this word Malik for themselves
Another example, Majumdar is a Bengali Muslim surname, and Hindu Marathi surname Mujumdar are similar yet different. Malik is a very old surname found among Punjabi and Haryanvi hindus that’s why I said it’s possible that the surname is retained Hindu surname as Malik isn’t very common among other muslims in the world despite it also being a Muslim surname.
In Pakistan there are Malik and i have cook who is mailk. I know it is Muslim cast but I never that Hindu has this as well

Yes and no. I've been raised amoungst indian muslims and some are very decent people while others still hold a grudge agaisnt Pakistan.

Even some of the so called "religious" ones hate Pakistan and Pakistanis more than indian hindus and sikhs do.

Malik was a title awarded to people in Ghaznavi's time nothing to do with any religion.

On topic: Why we are posting videos of every tom, dick and harry who are talking out of their rear. Indians were there in Afghanistan since 1979, why they haven't been able to tackle the "Terrorists"? Seems like every other person on Indian TV is in a competition on who shits more online than others.

Another example, Majumdar is a Bengali Muslim surname, and Hindu Marathi surname Mujumdar are similar yet different. Malik is a very old surname found among Punjabi and Haryanvi hindus that’s why I said it’s possible that the surname is retained Hindu surname in Pakistani Punjab as Malik isn’t very common among other muslims in the world despite it also being a Muslim surname.
Many would have accepted islam in ancient times. However with my own family heritage, my father is a Muslim, grandfather, great grandfather and great great grandfather were muslims. Beyond that generation I do not know who they were nor does it affect me at all.
Who knows my ancestors could have been Sikhs and earlier on Hindus.
Everyone will be held accountable for their own deeds.
Even some of the so called "religious" ones hate Pakistan and Pakistanis more than indian hindus and sikhs do.
Let's be honest, we do no favours for ourselves as we have a bad reputation because of a corrupt vile minority who commit various crimes.

Back
Top Bottom