What's new

Former Indian COAS General Malik Sounding the Alarm Bells

Pakistan wants peace in Afghanistan.

Pakistan has changed its policy to "Geo Economics" , Afghanistan is centre to it.

So peace benefits Pakistan. Over the last 30 years Pakistan has learned that Terrorism or terror proxies doesn't help Pakistani cause.

Many would have accepted islam in ancient times. However with my own family heritage, my father is a Muslim, grandfather, great grandfather and great great grandfather were muslims. Beyond that generation I do not know who they were nor does it affect me at all.
Who knows my ancestors could have been Sikhs and earlier on Hindus.
Everyone will be held accountable for their own deeds.

Let's be honest, we do no favours for ourselves as we have a bad reputation because of a corrupt vile minority who commit various crimes.

Who cares what they think.

Pakistan has changed its policy to "Geo Economics" , Afghanistan is centre to it.

So peace benefits Pakistan. Over the last 30 years Pakistan has learned that Terrorism or terror proxies doesn't help Pakistani cause.
Neither does taking millions of Afghan refugees. Afghans belong to Afghanistan. I agree they along with everyone els should live in peace and stability.

Indian COAS Malik???... Sounds like a Muslim name.... He must know that as a Muslim you cannot join an army of a kafir to fight Muslims. He must be double disappointed now that he is part of a Hindu extremist fundamentalist nation under the rule of BJP and it's RSS ideology.
He was born in DI Khan. At the time of partition, his family moved to Ganga land. :D

We should continue to say that and work on that and be a responsible actor

Some may not believe it rn but after a while if we're true to our word, they'll see

He is a Hindu. No real or fake. Simply a Hindu

Can you guys please do your research before embarrassing all of us Pakistanis?

Okay. Delete this post as I will delete my factually incorrect post too.

Indian COAS Malik???... Sounds like a Muslim name.... He must know that as a Muslim you cannot join an army of a kafir to fight Muslims. He must be double disappointed now that he is part of a Hindu extremist fundamentalist nation under the rule of BJP and it's RSS ideology.
If he was Muslim he has the Allah given right to defend his homeland.

Last edited:
Al Malik is one of the 99 names of Allah.
How is it a Hindu name?

Not every indian muslims is agaisnt Pakistan.
My teacher was an Indian muslims and he did alot of charity work in Pakistan for the poor rural people.

In my personal experience that would be an aberration from the norm. I am sure there are more like your teacher but the majority of them have a negative view of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom