What's new

Former IAF Chief accepts MKI not enough to fight PAF

From my experience, the Indians are the most cautious drivers in my home town!!! And, about the Muslim drivers - the least said the better....

*Turkish drivers are the most reckless in Europe. It requires nerves of steel to drive in Turkey
I have seen what turkish pilots do to black hawks :D, .
images-3.jpg

U should come to Pakistan, here nerves of steel are swiftly turned into jelly on the roads, here is a trailer of what is the norm on Pakistani roads, specially in Rawalpindi.
images-4.jpg

Last edited:
And you guys didn't get what he meant... he is facing heat because of Rafale saga... he is using every opportunity to back him up..

I am pretty sure Russia will now push sale Su-35 to Pak...

Some folks are by nature aggressive....
The answer to this lies in the fact that RasoolAllah himself prayed that Umar(RA) join the muslims. Indian muslims are a unique case, most of the converts there are low caste dalits and shudras who had been subject to inhumane treatement by the Brahmins for centuries hence they escaped hinduism and converted to Islam for freedom yet that submissiveness that had been drilled into their brains never went away, they do not have that martial gene.

It is not about the planes. It is about the pilots. Indians are generally speaking very inefficient. They lack the ability to properly train their pilots.

Rafale will only complicate matters for IAF. They already operate various aircrafts. The induction of Rafale will add to complexity. Usage, training, maintenance and logistics are going to be a nightmare. There are very few air forces in the world that operate this many aircraft from radically diverse suppliers. There is absolutely no logic or structure in these acquisitions. It is a hotchpotch.

The Rafale is going to be a failure in the IAF. The writing is on the wall. It is a very expensive aircraft to not only buy, but also to fly and maintain.

Last edited:
No you guys don't get it IMHO.. This is not about Pakistan vs India rather it's about Right (Pakistan) vs Wrong (India). Bullying your neighbors who you think are weaker because of their size is very wrong. Mind your own business and we will mind ours otherwise possibilities are endless.

And you guys didn't get what he meant... he is facing heat because of Rafale saga... he is using every opportunity to back him up..

And now their Air superiority turns out to be an air parity. I believe they need to go easy on their air force. They already got hi tech modern platforms.

First we had Modi himself indirectly accepting that IAF Su30s were not enough to take on PAF.

Now, a former IAF chief too has accepted defeat:

If we had Rafale, it would have destroyed 12 of Pakistan's 24 fighter jets, says former IAF chief

CLEARLY neither the IAF nor the Indian PM has much confidence in the Su30MKI or upgraded Mig29s. Despite having over 300+ MKI and 29s, the IAF failed to down a single PAF jet.

Plainly, the abilities of the Su30MKI and upgraded Mig29s have been seriously exaggerated by Indian keyboard warriors.

Creating ground for justifying purchase of Rafale and possible more future orders.

Few things
1 Foul cry to get more weapons , MORE EXPENSIVE WEAPONS

2 If Indian Air force feels that SU 30MKI , Mirage 2000 , in 100s are not enough against not even 200 F 16s + Thunders , F16 being mixture only 32 i think are block 50+ While rest are MLU models and thunder being half Block 1 and half block 2
i dont know what to say

3rd thing which i find funny is the presence of Indian members no more chest thumping ,Claming this and that its like they just deleted PDF from bookmarks

Again lobby & crying at its peak just for new jets. If 200+MKI with such upgrades is not enough then what? ??? And if we include Mig2000 with extensive upgrades, then jaguars.
Also Tejas is operational, and started performing in international airshows.
Indian airforce is making public fool just for new jets. .

You forgot upgraded Mig-29s.

It's all drama to justify Rafale purchase and possible further orders.

most of the converts there are low caste dalits and shudras who had been subject to inhumane treatement by the Brahmins for centuries hence they escaped hinduism and converted to Islam for freedom yet that submissiveness that had been drilled into their brains never went away, they do not have that martial gene.
You said it boss. Once a shudra. Always a shudra. There is no known prophylactic for being a achoot. And Indian Muslims as you said are mostly just Gangoo achoots with Muslim names.

Back
Top Bottom