What's new

Former Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi dies 'in court' – state TV

Never fan of the ikhwan but Morsi was a decent man may he Rest In Peace

May Allah have mercy on this soul.
What’s up with that idiot with his mustache and ottoman army hat?:lol:

Never fan of the ikhwan but Morsi was a decent man may he Rest In Peace

What’s up with that idiot with his mustache and ottoman army hat?:lol:

Ben Shapiro Pasha put it as a joke it comes from a youtube channel named Ben Shapiro Enver Pasa.

Saudi emirati investments for infrastructures and consolidation economy for better future
What you say here is evidence Egypt is a banana republic. I agree.

Agreed, they are dumb.

They protested to topple Mubarak and asked for democracy. When they got democracy and a good leader they protested again to depose him.

Finally they got Sissi who is at least as bad as Mubarak. Egyptians back to square one.
I agree with you.

THis is the logic i believe Egypt operates with:
IF citizens choice of "president" =/= someone US or/and ISrael dont like or trust, then US blocks Egyptian elected president from ascending.

In the end, i think US prefers a dictator in Egypt as long as the dictator wont upset balance with Israel and doesnt go against US "interests". This is the only thing that explains why US+ ISrael havent said anything bad against SISI, even though US LAW states clearly that US must deny aid/military equipment sales to allies that experience military coups. hypocrisy! there's alot of it.

USA-appointed and toppled figure in the Egypt operation for the green line/Great ME project conducted in some other muslim-dominated countries...

In a year of ruling, Mursi and ''Muslim'' Brotherhood movement had introduced the true freedom, democracy and development to Egypt as seen below:

1. Women banned in swimming,

2. Marriage legalized for 9 years old girls,

3. Legalizing the intercourse with the dead wife in following 6 hours,

4. Ban on women for buying banana in markets,

5. ...

Btw, Mursi had USA passport.

Three different pictures with three different people but the same ''puppet'' master...

1. USA and Hosni Mubarek in 2008 before the Arab Spring:
''
condi_80099904.JPG

''

2.USA meets Mohamed Morsi in 2012 after The Arab Spring:

''
120714041208-clinton-egypt-morsi-story-top.jpg

''

3.USA meets Abdel Fattah el-Sisi in 2016 after the ''coup'':

''
19Egypt-web-articleLarge.jpg

''

Some condemn some of those figures while praising and crying for another one even calling him martyr.

~

Morsi could have gone down in history as the first elected democratic leader who would lead Egypt into a new age.

But instead of taking advantage of the opportunity , and secure Egypt democracy and freedom for years to come. He tried to change the constitution and make sharia law supreme and thus ruined the whole scarifies Egyptians made in the protests.

He simply used their efforts for his own extreme goals and tried to steal their hard earned freedom.

I don't know why so many here that commented , ignore this fact.

This is why so few middle east countries are free. Because the moment you remove a dictator there is usually the danger that those extremist Islamic groups , that want to force and shove their religion down people throat, would take power.

~

Hippocrates population was enduring Mubarak’s torture rule for decades in its length. A Democratic government under Morsi lasted just months. Idiotic nation if there ever was.

Back
Top Bottom