What's new

Former Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi dies 'in court' – state TV

They are doing practically the same thing to my country libya. They know that they cannot allow democracy to thrive, and so, will try their best to stamp it out. The only difference is that in Libya they are even more brutal.
Dont forget Sudan... and who knows Algeria soon.

Are you sure? most anti-american christians, as long as I know, were orthodox christians (Serbs, Greeks, Russians).. in Egypt it might be different.

Most of the individuals support trump's version of hating Arabs, in addition to the jews. Rarely would you find a Morsi or Erdogan supporter among them. They will support the Assad-Putin block, for Christian rights in the Arab World.

Their enemy is the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas, not Netanyahu. I spent much time trying to convince Orthodox Christians to be anti-Zionist. The radicals like the Golden Dawn are anti-zionist and anti-Islam. So when these Orthodox individuals do begin to think independently on their own, there is the Golden Dawn neo-nazis there to spread the hatred of Turks and Arabs.

May Allah (swt) take him to Janatul Fardowsa. (amen)

We live in a world where the best among us are not allowed to serve to the best of their ability.

USA-appointed and toppled figure in the Egypt operation for the green line/Great ME project conducted in some other muslim-dominated countries...

In a year of ruling, Mursi and ''Muslim'' Brotherhood movement had introduced the true freedom, democracy and development to Egypt as seen below:

1. Women banned in swimming,

2. Marriage legalized for 9 years old girls,

3. Legalizing the intercourse with the dead wife in following 6 hours,

4. Ban on women for buying banana in markets,

5. ...

Btw, Mursi had USA passport.

Disgusting...

Today , listen radio commentary about his death. And it was sad , that he been critically sick for last 6 years and never get any treatment. His family allowed to see him only 3 time in six years. And media called it " enforced death " . Means they create situation where he die without getting blamed for his death.

People of egypt dont do anything atleast they came to streets to bring him out of jail so sad he was real leader but egypt has been hijacked by jews from decades

The base supporters of Sisi is the CIA and the copts. Those two groups were key in Morsi's ouster.

the copts have Morsi's blood on their hands, they love their new dictator, Sisi.

The Army saw chaos and stepped in.

Without the copts, there would have been no CIA 'arab spring' in Egypt. The copts were responsible for all of this mess in Egypt.

Here is the copts friends in Greece doing what the Orthodox Christians do today:

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-Air-Force-in-Greece-as-part-of-Iniohos-2019-585993

Orthodox Christians are pawns of the CIA and zionists. I tried for years to get one single Orthodox Christian to be anti-zionist, none would respond, they love their fake religion and fale isreal

The main supporters of Sissi are the Saudis and Emirates. They are the ones who assisted the coup and deposed the democratic leader.

May Allah grant hi Al Firdaws and welcome Sissi and his supporters in the gulf into jahannam.

USA-appointed and toppled figure in the Egypt operation for the green line/Great ME project conducted in some other muslim-dominated countries...

In a year of ruling, Mursi and ''Muslim'' Brotherhood movement had introduced the true freedom, democracy and development to Egypt as seen below:

1. Women banned in swimming,

2. Marriage legalized for 9 years old girls,

3. Legalizing the intercourse with the dead wife in following 6 hours,

4. Ban on women for buying banana in markets,

5. ...

Btw, Mursi had USA passport.
those are some radical laws
is that true?

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun

Muslim Brotherhood will come back to rule Egypt inshaAllah. I predict 2024 or at least 2030. Egyptian must focus on economy and pious teenager must enter military. I hope their follow what Islamist in Turkey do when they were under military regime.

Last edited:
He was.. just watch his only speech in UN...if Egypt stands strong it will be nightmare for isreal and USA.. but problem is Egyptian history is not proudly in last 1400 years...the man was true Muslim and he wanted to terminate security agreements with Israel ..which was dangerous and unacceptable for Israel

Egyptian people are good i have been there

But I have one question for Egyptians, why are you so unbelievably cruel to your own people? Egyptian prisons are the worst anywhere in the world probably even worse than North Korea

You kill your own for what?

You defeated the Israeli amour in 1973 united you can be so powerful

Kill the enemy not yourself, Morsi was not killed by enemy but by Egyptian

my condolence to Turkish and Pakistani members here.
Mursi was disaster for people of Egypt.
He was uncover Iran spy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom