What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
in maa ke lorroon ko to sabak sikha diya rape se peda hony waly ****** ke bachy

oyee east watch dubara teri sister ko choooda a ker le jo kerna hai .

Imran sahab

After17657 posts & 20672 thanks..... ?

Imran sahab

After17657 posts & 20672 thanks..... ?

to jo maan bhen ki gali de chup ker ke suno then he think he shut me up ?:) posts or thanks he start it so i will go with it

in maa ke lorroon ko to sabak sikha diya rape se peda hony waly ****** ke bachy

oyee east watch dubara teri sister ko choooda a ker le jo kerna hai .

Jokes aside!! Imran Bhai, you are the one of the most senior member in this forum and people always respected you irrespective of the nationality.. You shouldnt have stoop down to level of some immature posters.. After all these years in this forum, you should have known how not to take a bait..

Bangladeshis should first release the real numbers of how many were killed and then Pakistan will apologize. Unless Pakistan employs a bunch of android soldiers there is no way those numbers are reasonable.

Jokes aside!! Imran Bhai, you are the one of the most senior member in this forum and people always respected you irrespective of the nationality.. You shouldnt have stoop down to level of some immature posters.. After all these years in this forum, you should have known how not to take a bait..

its my last massage yaar i didn't start it or jo gali deta hai main usy chorta nhi kabhi no matter what he start it so i can't sit back because of senior or posts .

na reh jaay bhai ye log aysa hi kerty hain phly wo captain planet ab ye sala in ki auqaat hai baat kerny ki pakistani forums ke ilawa kon anny deta hai in ko ?

Wish I had ur mob number ..

Forget it, getting provoked will not help.

its mean Hasina is not visiting Pakistan anytime.

I haven't seen any worthy thread in BD section, So - i think replace it with Israel Section and ban Bangladesh Key word on PDF to maintain the quality and keep it Defense forum.

Mods - Please lock this thread

abhi ye east watch bhosri ka ghanta likhy ga urdu ke chaker main oyeee lunnd ke sar english main likh de:lol:

Cut it out. Mind your language, take your foot off the accelerator.

Bacchon ke saath tum bhi bachha ban jaoge ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom