What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ImranKhan calm down maty.
No point in arguing with spotty teens,their responses are always a hormone fueled tantrum,you should realize this.

@Imran Khan:Not only Bdians entire pdf should offer you a medal of honor.:rofl: Thanks for the entertainment.

moh.jpg

mujhy lagta hai wo report kerny chaly gaay sari posts ko :frown::confused:

ok bhut ho gya LAW IS LAW you guys trolling here since hours i am gonna report this thread now please mods close this troll thread :buba_phone::buba_phone::buba_phone::buba_phone:

aby bhosri ke i am not in pakistan since decades :rofl: i am nor uneducated bangali :lol: nor your dady nor afghanistan kick us but BSF is enough for make you guys naked :rofl: nanga ker ke gaandd per laat marty hai wo tumhy salo

Abe Sala Gidhr ka Baccha, Teri Waleda ne Tere ko Sharafati Kuch bhi Nahin Sikhyi Kya? Bahn Chod ka Awlad Tu Dobaira Gali Dega to Tera Muh Pe Peshab Kar Dunga. Tu Sala Kutte Ki Tarah Bhogta kuyn Han? Woh Bhi Urdu pe? Kyun? Is lie keh Tu Sochta hain ke Bangali Naata Loogo ko Urdu nahin ata Hain. Magar, main Tere ko Urdu Gaali Bhi Sikhane ka Towfiq Rakhta Hun, Samjha Suwar ka Baccha? Saabud to Tere Saamne hi Haajir Hain.

Bhag Sala, Tu Jaisa Unparh Janwar ke liye yeh Forum Munaseb Nahin Hain. To Ja Bharat Rakshak pe, Aur Wahan Baate Karte Rah. Indian Log hi Tere Jaise Janwar ko Gaand par Lath maar sakta Hain. Unka Danda to tere se Bahut Bara Hain, Thik Hain Na??

Sala, Tu Tawba kar, Aur Kavi bhi Gaali na de. War Nah Main tera Jaaan Khinch Lunga. Sharafati se Baate Kar, Thik Hain Na?

Pakistan has more $1 billion of investment in Bangladesh. You compare us with Afghanistan? It just shows how ill informed you are.

Despite bad governance and corrupt politicians in our country, if we can make an investment of a billion dollars in your country, what will we do if we have an honest govt and stable country!!!???

I'm not saying you are already Afghanistan, but your future is way too dark! In Pakistan some traitors are using Islam to come power, some are against Women Education which is totally against Islam. I fingered those.

About Afghanistan, they were the great nation who saved Islam in Sub-continent. If they denied to fight for us, we were way doomed then ever! There current situation and image of 50 yrs ago are totally different and shocking. Because of same kind of issues Afghanistan failed to improve after the Soviet defeat. I didn't say anything exaggerated! You are seeing this. In Japan, there are lots of Pakistanis too. They even regret those facts. I wonder how some people keep on fighting on simple truth and deny their involvement. We are with you if you are on path of Islam.If you want to rule us, you just took our weakness. Bro!

Heena did mention to the press after meeting Khaleda that same religious value would help to strengthen ties!! Good!!

Abe Sala Gidhr ka Baccha, Teri Waleda ne Tere ko Sharafati Kuch bhi Nahin Sikhyi Kya? Bahn Chod ka Awlad Tu Dobaira Gali Dega to Tera Muh Pe Peshab Kar Dunga. Tu Sala Kutte Ki Tarah Bhogta kuyn Han? Woh Bhi Urdu pe? Kyun? Is lie keh Tu Sochta hain ke Bangali Naata Loogo ko Urdu nahin ata Hain. Magar, main Tere ko Urdu Gaali Bhi Sikhane ka Towfiq Rakhta Hun, Samjha Suwar ka Baccha? Saabud to Tere Saamne hi Haajir Hain.

Bhag Sala, Tu Jaisa Unparh Janwar ke liye yeh Forum Munaseb Nahin Hain. To Ja Bharat Rakshak pe, Aur Wahan Baate Karte Rah. Indian Log hi Tere Jaise Janwar ko Gaand par Lath maar sakta Hain. Unka Danda to tere se Bahut Bara Hain, Thik Hain Na??

Sala, Tu Tawba kar, Aur Kavi bhi Gaali na de. War Nah Main tera Jaaan Khinch Lunga. Sharafati se Baate Kar, Thik Hain Na?

These sort of posts were all that was needed to raise the intellectual level of this forum !!

Thank You

Reported

ky aker le ga mather chood wahaan se betha maaan chudwaaa le ga mujh se soor ki ulaad bangali chal bhag rannddi ke bachy

Imran sahab

You too ?

I hope he does, this woman is doing her job flawlessly, watched couple of her interviews, very intelligent lady.

I also watched her interviews, with MUTE button :D

so i have no knowledge of her intelligence ;)

Baki sab thik hai :lol:

mujhy lagta hai wo report kerny chaly gaay sari posts ko :frown::confused:

ok bhut ho gya LAW IS LAW you guys trolling here since hours i am gonna report this thread now please mods close this troll thread :buba_phone::buba_phone::buba_phone::buba_phone:

You are going to be first one who is going to report your own post and going to get banned.. Another milestone for Imran Bhai :P

For the 'millions of Bengalis killed & hundreds of thousands of raped' is as unsubstantiated as the assertion that hundreds of thousands of Biharis were killed !

On our part we maintain - A few thousand Bengalis killed as determined by the Hamood ur Rehman Commission Report !

As for the Bihari part - We accept them as our citizens hence why we repatriated so many of them back to Pakistan ! No one in Pakistan hates the Government more than us for leaving the rest of them Stranded in Bangladesh !

Onus is not on anyone - We've moved on ! You want to cry hoarse for an apology - Be my guest but you're not getting anything more than 'the regret' that Musharaf gave when he visited your country !

"Hamood ur Rehman Commission Report !
"was it ever made public??

Most unfortunate part about pakistanis is the denial of bengali genocide.

excerpt from your beloved report " No amount of provocation by the militants of the Awami League or other miscreants could justify retaliation by a disciplined army against its own people. The Pakistan Army was called upon to operate in Pakistan territory, and could not, therefore, be permitted to behave as if it was dealing with external aggression or operating on enemy soil. Irrespective, therefore, of the magnitude of the atrocities, we are of the considered opinion that it's necessary for the Government of Pakistan to take effective action to punish those who were responsible for the commission of these alleged excesses and atrocities."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom