What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the massacre of March 25, there were no talk of separation, let alone Independence! Everything happened for Bhutto. He didn't want to give the rightful govt. to govern the country! then, the massacre came in! What you want then!

You were born many years after 1971,that much i am sure...
The trouble was always there since day one 14th August 1947..A large influential enemy sitting between the two parts didn't help..
Fatima Jinah won by a land slide in 1965 Election in Bangladesh but West Pakistan Rulers wont accept her Victory..Seizing that as an opportunity India and India's stooges in Bangladesh started their movement,which included a daily dose of Propaganda from All India Radio which every Bengali religiously listened and it was a sin to miss that bulletin from All India radio..
In that they told all sorts of made up "Facts" to Bengalis such as Jute money is flowing on the streets of West Pakistan and they are living in Mansions with streets covered with gold,and then Bengalis being Gullible believed all that.
The Political movement of Mujib held no punches and turned it into an all out hate campaign against anybody who has anything to do with Pakistan....Pakistan army were 90,000 odd but Mukti Bahini were in their hundreds of Thousands..Guess who had done more damage...
Their atrocities were astronomical..They didn't even spare dead bodies,and many were burnt alive in Railway engines.Dhaka stadium was turned into Auschwitz of Bangladesh and Mukti Bahini wont spare any man woman or Child who didn't speak Bengali..many were taken to the Dhaka Stadium and killed brutally..
Bangladesh's National hero Kader Siddiqui AKA Bagha Kader and Bongo Bir was one of the biggest war criminal of Human history even putting Hannibal to shame..

"From the memoirs of my Uncle and Grandmother" Both were in Bangladesh since 1960s as Uncle was in Pakistan Army posted in Bangladesh...

Ayub khan created the mess among others by disputing Fatima Jinnah's election But Ayub Khan was the one who spend Tons of Money on Bangladesh Development,at that time even a Bengali Rickshaw Drives could buy his own house..

Courtesy..Memoirs of Old Bengalis i met on my visit to Chittagong..

salut monsieurs/madam

Can somebody explain me what the posters are arguing about in regards to pakistan's foreign policy. I can read some traditional urdu script but cannot understand anglocized urdu, my apologies :undecided:

merci beacoup

tu lund aik ghanty se yehi type kiya bus ?:hitwall:

Bewaqoof, phir Bangladeshi ko kabhi bhi Urdu pe gaali mat diya kar. Jo kuch bolna hain, wo English pe likkha kar. Tere ko accha english aata to hain! Koi bhi thread pe tu ne dobaira Bangladeshi ko beqasur gaali diya to uska jawab main dunga, yaad rakhna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom