What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will never come to that shitttty land of dirt we will send our falcons

two are enough for whole bengali slums we can't waste more on that dirt

94acff041513a65fe7e4de07fb75a2ce2.jpg

Ask your Daddy first, before firing it. We know how to bring you down. We will make sure you pay with interest.

Someone Please give this book to Bangali FM and ask him to give such documented accounts to back up your rubbisy 3 million killed or raped claims and than make a will to apologize for mukti bahini massacres than Pakistan will apologize to you guys.

Bloodand Tears by Qutubuddin Aziz 170 eye-witness accounts of the atrocities committed on West Pakistanis, Biharis and other non-Bengalis and pro- Pakistan Bengalis in 55 towns of East Pakistan by Awami League militants and other rebels in March-April, 1971.

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/3366347/247194982/name/Blood+and+Tears--qutubuddin+aziz.pdf

Before the massacre of March 25, there were no talk of separation, let alone Independence! Everything happened for Bhutto. He didn't want to give the rightful govt. to govern the country! then, the massacre came in! What you want then!

You mean the massarcre in which every soldier had to rape 8 to 10 women every day and kill in the same amount ..... I think its been debunked before many times.... The "MASSACRE" is still being used for local politics and you think you or your politicians are honest...joke of the day.

Abe sale, uneducated cult! why don't you come in public and say so! We wish to see you give statements in public! Your place is in the Pakistan,you are now! Will remain there and if you continue hostility,even Afghanistan will keep kicking you! Keep on going.

My dear brother your language is very interesting. You seem to be standing outside a brothel fighting it out like a pimp. Good how, go on!

Bengali brothers are getting very abusive. It seems like they are out of their wits. Its only then that you start using abusive language.

We are Muslims and so are you. So if you refer to out mother's private parts, then its your mother's private parts too because remember all Muslims are brothers. So please refrain from going that far.

It is not for you. Only for that 'Imran Khan'. He is using much more abusive languages.

Abe sale, uneducated cult! why don't you come in public and say so! We wish to see you give statements in public! Your place is in the Pakistan,you are now! Will remain there and if you continue hostility,even Afghanistan will keep kicking you! Keep on going.

aby bhosri ke i am not in pakistan since decades :rofl: i am nor uneducated bangali :lol: nor your dady nor afghanistan kick us but BSF is enough for make you guys naked :rofl: nanga ker ke gaandd per laat marty hai wo tumhy salo

Bangladesh Military strength is 1/3 of Indian. Bangladesh don't need to develop Military more than expected cause we are not after wars with India. Bangladesh is quite clear on it's stance and we said India what are the criteria to have ties. We are doing good and soon we will be even better Educated than you. We can rule you anyway if we want to. Today when you look for International Cricket in Pakistan makes the world go laugh.Your Govt. can't even give a security statement for Bangladesh Team which was the reason for failed tour. Now you are threatening me from which platform! Go and kill yourself by suicide bombing. You used our resources and our armies to turn against us!..............

Why have to fight with India when you are satellite state of India....

71 is a prime example of muslim brotherhood :lol: and people should be allowed to speak whatever they want, no one wants to be oppressed.

No, '71 was not the only proof of muslim brotherhood. Muslims have been brother to each other and have been cutting each other's throats for the last fourteen centuries. Recent proofs of brotherhood are Egypt, Libiya and now Syria. Go back to medieval history, you will find thousands of battles and blood shedding "Of the Muslims, by the Muslims and for the Muslim brotherhood."

Have you read these chronicles of Muslim Brotherhood, you would not be here to weep for something that never existed. This killing brotherhood started with the killing of Hazrat Umar in 644 AD. Could it be that it already started before this?

Somewhere in PDF I saw a writing. It says, " A friend is a friend until he attacks." But, you are asking an enemy to become our friend who has already attacked and killed us. How can we trust Pakistan and also India? Both countries will stab us from behind unless we become a strong nation. Same as a young man is a potential rapist, an extremist Muslim society is also endowed with killer instinct. People will not like what I say, but this is the reality.

We should not just care what a failed country like Pakistan thinks about us or whether that country apologizes should not be any of our concern. We will fight and go above them in economic field, and if needed we should let our troops fight alongside Indian troops against them, destroy their localities and enjoy how they panick. A replica of '71.

A day of judgement shall arrive someday under certain unpredictable circumstances. No one really knows what really is waiting ahead in front of time.

thats right. No reason to demand when you are known as traitors in our country.

With your logic, we are traitors to british. if everyone in your country thinks so then i would assume that stupidity is a trait over there

Ask your Daddy first, before firing it. We know how to bring you down. We will make sure you pay with interest.

for fire on you we even no need permeation from our own PM as you are dirt of earth no body care you we kill 3 million and raped your whole women you remember :woot: and pay by whome BD forces hamari punjab police us se ziada advance hai :rofl:

I look at this thread and ask myself Khar have some balls to say this in BD :D.....

BD is truly hanging in past and its local politics runs on 71....

for fire on you we even no need permeation from our own PM as you are dirt of earth no body care you we kill 3 million and raped your whole women you remember :woot: and pay by whome BD forces hamari punjab police us se ziada advance hai :rofl:

mujhe ek bat bata tu BDs ko nafrat karta hai wo theek hai par tere id me itne indians added q hai

I look at this thread and ask myself Khar have some balls to say this in BD :D.....

BD is truly hanging in past and its local politics runs on 71....

its BD political parties . just look at british rule on us and crimes . today no body consider UK as enemy or killers or murderers in indo-pak but look bd they are living 41 years old era .their main fight is pro pak pro ind jamati razakar dalal issues and bismillah in constitution :rofl: main enemy is BSF and major problem is pakistan

BSF BSF kar raha hai talibano ne tere family ko abhi tak muslim nahi banayi kya ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom