What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, '71 was not the only proof of muslim brotherhood. Muslims have been brother to each other and have been cutting each other's throats for the last fourteen centuries. Recent proofs of brotherhood are Egypt, Libiya and now Syria. Go back to medieval history, you will find thousands of battles and blood shedding "Of the Muslims, by the Muslims and for the Muslim brotherhood."

Have you read these chronicles of Muslim Brotherhood, you would not be here to weep for something that never existed. This killing brotherhood started with the killing of Hazrat Umar in 644 AD. Could it be that it already started before this?

Somewhere in PDF I saw a writing. It says, " A friend is a friend until he attacks." But, you are asking an enemy to become our friend who has already attacked and killed us. How can we trust Pakistan and also India? Both countries will stab us from behind unless we become a strong nation. Same as a young man is a potential rapist, an extremist Muslim society is also endowed with killer instinct. People will not like what I say, but this is the reality.

We should not just care what a failed country like Pakistan thinks about us or whether that country apologizes should not be any of our concern. We will fight and go above them in economic field, and if needed we should let our troops fight alongside Indian troops against them, destroy their localities and enjoy how they panick. A replica of '71.

A day of judgement shall arrive someday under certain unpredictable circumstances. No one really knows what really is waiting ahead in front of time.

We can't co exist even though we should and the stance from Pakistanis shows you why and yet some idiots say that we are at fault here, what a shame. Friendly behiviour with unfriendly people is not possible and we should get over it.
oh and the judgement of Pakistan is already going on

mujhe ek bat bata tu BDs ko nafrat karta hai wo theek hai par tere id me itne indians added q hai

they are my friends anyone send me request i accept it just go try it :lol:

BSF BSF kar raha hai talibano ne tere family ko abhi tak muslim nahi banayi kya ??

talibans ke sath jo hum kerty hain wo BD dreams main bhi BSF ke sath nhi ker sakta :lol: you remember rah e rast rah e nijat ? we killed more taliban then any other nation on earth now tell me when BD forces stopped BSF for killing you ?

tu toh indian raw agent hai itna BSF BSF q kar raha hai

BD pak ka enemy nahi hai india hai ja unko samhal age

tu kabhi indian ko gali nahi dene wala q ki wo tere jat bhai hai

talibans ke sath jo hum kerty hain wo BD dreams main bhi BSF ke sath nhi ker sakta :lol: you remember rah e rast rah e nijat ? we killed more taliban then any other nation on earth now tell me when BD forces stopped BSF for killing you ?

taliban ka USA kuch na bigad paya tu bigadera :lol:

Igv9Y.jpg
:woot:

We can't co exist even though we should and the stance from Pakistanis shows you why and yet some idiots say that we are at fault here, what a shame. Friendly behiviour with unfriendly people is not possible and we should get over it.
oh and the judgement of Pakistan is already going on

Someone Please give this book to Bangali FM and ask him to give such documented accounts to back up your rubbisy 3 million killed or raped claims and than make a will to apologize for mukti bahini massacres than Pakistan will apologize to you guys.

Bloodand Tears by Qutubuddin Aziz 170 eye-witness accounts of the atrocities committed on West Pakistanis, Biharis and other non-Bengalis and pro- Pakistan Bengalis in 55 towns of East Pakistan by Awami League militants and other rebels in March-April, 1971.

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/3366347/247194982/name/Blood+and+Tears--qutubuddin+aziz.pdf

Yeah whatever!

Our govt. must ban our businessmen from investing in BD, instead they must encourage them to bring investment back by providing and ensuring suitable environment at home or diverting their investments to countries like SriLanka and in AF after end of WOT. We can achieve more benefits benefits by improving our relation with India than BD, What BD can offer to us?

go on! No one need your invest. Your talks are all copied and will be in every Bangladeshi websites.
@Kobiraaz-tumi aktu chamchami ta komi koiro! Bangadeshi ra tomare khawai, kono Pakistani khawai na. Ja sotto ta jodi mante na paro, taile tomar kono somossay ase. Jokhon kisu dalal dakha jai jara Bangladesh Pakistan / Bangladesh-India
match e **** ar indian der support kore, tumi tar cheye kom jaw na. Hazaro Bangladeshi ase jara Indian ar Pakistani der theke valo English bolte pare. Dormer name to dalali suru kore diso. Pakistan support koro ota somossay na, kintu nijer ma ke beche koiro na! ki korteso ta dakho! tara ki boltese seta dakho! Brain use koro. ara tomare payer niche rakhte chai. tomar chamrai tader shiter kapor banaite chai.

aby bhosri ke i am not in pakistan since decades :rofl: i am nor uneducated bangali :lol: nor your dady nor afghanistan kick us but BSF is enough for make you guys naked :rofl: nanga ker ke gaandd per laat marty hai wo tumhy salo

Please dont use abusive language. After 17k posts, you should have known this rule.

Without those expletives, I agree with you. :) :)

No one can ever rule Bangladesh. It will always remain a dream of you. The day you start a war, remember it will be finished by us. We had just one lose and it was in Palashi prantor to British in 1757. Bring it on, bring it on !

go on! No one need your invest. Your talks are all copied and will be in every Bangladeshi websites. ....i.

Really - I feel great honor that my posts will be copied to all Bangladeshi websites :woot:. Don't forget to publish my avatar and most important Put Copyrights (C) never protected under my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom