What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our govt. must ban our businessmen from investing in BD, instead they must encourage them to bring investment back by providing and ensuring suitable environment at home or diverting their investments to countries like SriLanka and in AF after end of WOT. We can achieve more benefits benefits by improving our relation with India than BD, What BD can offer to us?
bijali tey leke aao tabhi to ban hoga nahi to india vich invest karenge.

I did not expect such a low type Pakistani Dalali from you. Pakistani and its collaborators killed people intentionally. Very few people were killed cause of using as human shield. I even have not heard any. Forget about killing how you are going to define rape!!!

This 2 video is for you to show how innocent civilians were killed by Pakistani army...

How many innocent Chakmas were killed and how many Shanti Bahini killed innocent civilians.... and how many innocent Bangladeshi were killed by Pakistani soldiers???

good job pak army traitors deserve it :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not expect such a low type Pakistani Dalali from you. Pakistani and its collaborators killed people intentionally. Very few people were killed cause of using as human shield. I even have not heard any. Forget about killing how you are going to define rape!!!
How many innocent Chakmas were killed and how many Shanti Bahini killed innocent civilians.... and how many innocent Bangladeshi were killed by Pakistani soldiers???

Sorry brother but thats not convincing.

Kobiraaz don't sell your own nation. We are Bangladeshis and we do hope we can fight against all odds if Allah helps us. He did in past and even will keep helping us. We don't need alliance from Pakistan, if Pakistan can't make a simple stance of Liberation War!

If you talk about apology, then to us you are traitors. Traitors deserve no apology. You conspired to break the country and that too with an enemy.

We forgive you for whatever you did. You are independent country so enjoy your freedom and make your country stronger.

This 2 video is for you to show how innocent civilians were killed by Pakistani army...

i haven't said anything supporting genocide. I said generally such things happen in occupation Vs Guerilla War. Do not forget USA used chemicals on vietnam, and they claim themselves champion of civilized society! I just tried to explain to you how Chakmas feel, if Chakmas accuse BD army of rape and murder( which they do) you will also defend BD ARMY like Imran doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kobiraaz don't sell your own nation. We are Bangladeshis and we do hope we can fight against all odds if Allah helps us. He did in past and even will keep helping us. We don't need alliance from Pakistan, if Pakistan can't make a simple stance of Liberation War!

nither pakistan is looking for allince with a country of 8 times smaller then us with mass population and poverty . what we gain from you guys? we don't eat grass which you have :rofl:

bijali tey leke aao tabhi to ban hoga nahi to india vich invest karenge.

That's why i wrote providing & ensuring suitable business environment. Tumhare maykay kay sath tu Kashmir ke azadi tak jang hai humari.

If you talk about apology, then to us you are traitors. Traitors deserve no apology. You conspired to break the country and that too with an enemy.

We forgive you for whatever you did. You are independent country so enjoy your freedom and make your country stronger.

but then what they have to do ? they can't bash india - they cant bash burma so they bash pakistan and show public an enemy which never even bother to give little importance to BD in last 41 years :rofl: its like a child bashing to an old man which is living 2000km away :lol:

Will you have the guts to admit and then apologize that your great leader conspired with the enemy to break up the country?

Will you accept that Mukti Bahni committed more atrocities that Pakistan army could even imagine? Most of the atrocities you talk about were committed by your own people. So why do you ask us to apologize.

Pakistan must never apologize. It was Pakistan which was broken into two. So it was our loss more than anyone else.

No one was destroying or talked of separation. We won the Election and Yahiya ordered Massacre on the name of talks. Even in the historic 6 conditions of federation introduced by Mujib, there was no talk of separation. It just wanted an equal Economic and Military balance. For instance, if there were to be a war between India and Pakistan, this conditions would have saved East Pakistan from any invasion of India. We had weak Military then,hope you know this! India was growing and if any political atrocities were to happen, then East Pakistan could have been annexed by India, only because of the foolish Pakistan policy.

And to us you bunch are psychopath inhumane killers, i don't even know why the government is demanding it from a country with such pitiful state

No one was destroying or talked of separation. We won the Election and Yahiya ordered Massacre on the name of talks. Even in the historic 6 conditions of federation introduced by Mujib, there was no talk of separation. It just wanted an equal Economic and Military balance. For instance, if there were to be a war between India and Pakistan, this conditions would have saved East Pakistan from any invasion of India. We had weak Military then,hope you know this! India was growing and if any political atrocities were to happen, then East Pakistan could have been annexed by India, only because of the foolish Pakistan policy.

and now you have very strong military which face india ? now idians never kill you daily basics ? in last 41 years how many BDians killed by pakistanis ? then look how many by BD forces and indian forces .your politicians keep you in 1971 not out fault we don't care you people

And to us you bunch are psychopath inhumane killers, i don't even know why the government is demanding it from a country with such pitiful state

say thanks to allah or else if we have a saddam type he fire you shaheens ghuris :rofl: and send f-16s and subs to bomb you :lol:

we are so nice with traitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom