What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many killed do you accept then!!! If not 3 million even if it is 300 thousand was killed it is or was still a genocide and Pakistan government will have to apologies for that!!!

How many Biharis were there in Bangladesh that you are talking about hunderd of thousand Bihari were killed!!! No you did not accepted Biharis. Whatever you accepted only due to some external pressure. Still you are to take back the Biharis. This is one of the disputed issue between Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Any Bihari killing issue only come after Pakistan officially apologies as for the Biharis what happened was revenge killing. Though as I said if any innocent Biharis were killed it should be condemned.

we already 3 millions time told you guys we are not gonna apologized why don't you guys just close your office in Islamabad and send back our mission from dhaka :azn:

we will be happy to make this building war memorial in islamabad:woot:
bangaladesh.jpg

How many killed do you accept then!!! If not 3 million even if it is 300 thousand was killed it is or was still a genocide and Pakistan government will have to apologies for that!!!

How many Biharis were there in Bangladesh that you are talking about hunderd of thousand Bihari were killed!!! No you did not accepted Biharis. Whatever you accepted only due to some external pressure. Still you are to take back the Biharis. This is one of the disputed issue between Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Any Bihari killing issue only come after Pakistan officially apologies as for the Biharis what happened was revenge killing. Though as I said if any innocent Biharis were killed it should be condemned.

well, pakistani army was fighting a war, muktis were using dense population as shield, casualty was bound to happen! If they weren't pakistani, casualty in ten month would be much higher! As Imran posted, BD army was equally brutal against Chakmas! And ask any Chakma, they will reply in similar tone like we are doing to pakistanis!

I think its best to bail out from this thread because we're either sprouting venom or we're going around in circles !

P.S I do apologize to any Bangladeshi if I hurt your sentiments...Sorry ! :kiss3:

P.P.S Imran Bhai bandeiii daa putttar ban jawuuuu ! Don't antagonize them ! :rofl: :angry: :hitwall:

I think its best to bail out from this thread because we're either sprouting venom or we're going around in circles !

P.S I do apologize to any Bangladeshi if I hurt your sentiments...Sorry ! :kiss3:

P.P.S Imran Bhai bandeiii daa putttar ban jawuuuu ! :rofl: :angry: :hitwall:

haan ye ho sakta hai if i hurt them i can say sorry but

troll%2Bface.jpg

pakistan sorry kery ? itny tery awuqaat kahaan

make a committee that will include Pakistani, Indian, Russian, american and Bangladeshi. Go to every village, Go to Bihari camp meet people! Make a list of killed one!! Then say sorry to each other!!! Hang the murderers!!

you need a urdu teacher and glasses ASAP :rofl:

but we are not brother nor we was brothers never ever . :thinktank:

Do you got money to provide him Urdu classes! You are not only stupid, can't even write simple English. Lots of Grammatical Mistake. If you don't want to be brothers, why to come our Country! Go to hell like Bhutto.

make a committee that will include Pakistani, Indian, Russian, american and Bangladeshi. Go to every village, Go to Bihari camp meet people! Make a list of killed one!! Then say sorry to each other!!! Hang the murderers!!

do you think without BD other countries have time for such jokes? you remember war trail responce of pakistan was?

pakistan said in simple - dimagh na khao we are very busy these days .

Do you got money to provide him Urdu classes! You are not only stupid, can't even write simple English. Lots of Grammatical Mistake. If you don't want to be brothers, why to come our Country! Go to hell like Bhutto.

neither Japanese nor Bengalis are good in english!!

do you think without BD other countries have time for such jokes? you remember war trail responce of pakistan was?

Imran khan is different than Bhutto, Nawaz, Musharraf and Zardari

and you are not first idiot black english man came here for bash with us :lol: ENGLISH is not my mother language just look putin my son :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Our govt. must ban our businessmen from investing in BD, instead they must encourage them to bring investment back by providing and ensuring suitable environment at home or diverting their investments to countries like SriLanka and in AF after end of WOT. We can achieve more benefits benefits by improving our relation with India than BD, What BD can offer to us?

well, pakistani army was fighting a war, muktis were using dense population as shield, casualty was bound to happen! If they weren't pakistani, casualty in ten month would be much higher! As Imran posted, BD army was equally brutal against Chakmas! And ask any Chakma, they will reply in similar tone like we are doing to pakistanis!

I did not expect such a low type Pakistani Dalali from you. Pakistani and its collaborators killed people intentionally. Very few people were killed cause of using as human shield. I even have not heard any. Forget about killing how you are going to define rape!!!

This 2 video is for you to show how innocent civilians were killed by Pakistani army...

How many innocent Chakmas were killed and how many Shanti Bahini killed innocent civilians.... and how many innocent Bangladeshi were killed by Pakistani soldiers???

Last edited by a moderator:
Our govt. must ban our businessmen from investing in BD, instead they must encourage them to bring investment back by providing and ensuring suitable environment at home or diverting their investments to countries like SriLanka and in AF after end of WOT. We can achieve more benefits benefits by improving our relation with India than BD, What BD can offer to us?

they can offer bashing on us every year many times and their prime minister has nothing to say but bashing pakistan daily :rofl:

Bangladesh didn't bother you that much till now. It's a major barrier between Pakistan-Bangladesh relation. Be busy in this rather than preventing women Education.

Is Khar a real polititian? She is totally ignoring the the massacre to people and the country. What if it was suppose to happen former west pakistan? And what does she mean that gradually, can anyone explain? I am surprise of lack of sympathy and conciousness. O my god!!! Do they still think that we are no better than animal and the way they treated men women and elder people and children? O Allah, this is beyond my imagination!

Will you have the guts to admit and then apologize that your great leader conspired with the enemy to break up the country?

Will you accept that Mukti Bahni committed more atrocities that Pakistan army could even imagine? Most of the atrocities you talk about were committed by your own people. So why do you ask us to apologize.

Pakistan must never apologize. It was Pakistan which was broken into two. So it was our loss more than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom