What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You for separating us ! We couldn't have done it without you ! :kiss3:

Oyee Dakttarr koi private practice wagheraa nahin karteiii ? Mereii Doctor cousins & Dad touuu hospital ke baaad clinic par kaaam kar kar keh maaar jateiiin hain aur aaap 24/7 PDF ? :blink: Ya illahi ye majraa kiyaa hai ?

Dude, you are the not the only one who is curious about it.. :undecided: He is the first doctor I know of who has plenty of free time :p

J/k doc

even if one is raped its a henious crime and state must be apologetic for it.

Yes they should but it must a reciprocal thing ! Neither do we accept the assertion thrown at us that we killed 3 million Bengalis & raped hundreds of thousands of women nor do we accept that the Mukhti Bahini weren't involved in wanton killings of West Pakistani civilians & the Biharis ! Nor do we accept that the Agartalla Conspiracy was a figment of our imagination or that the Bengali-Urdu BS was in good faith by our brothers in the East ! If an apology means an acceptance of those things...I say to hell with an apology ! But that is not to say that death of a single innocent Bengali is not condemnable & I truly believe that the findings of the Hamood ur Rehman Report should be followed up by punishing all those who were responsible.

Pipliyaaa pakraaa giyaaa ! :rofl: :hitwall:

they are ill informed blind patriots which don't know anything abut pakstan bhutto was given power in 20 dec 1971. so its mean he came in power after 4 days of BD creation .then we lived under bhutto till 1979 and didn't face any genocide :cheesy:

at that era BD military killed their father of nation and his whole family including kids with cold blood .:hitwall:

Explain please. How was it our fault?

History has versions. One adopts a version according to their needs. Once a particular version is adopted it's hard to get over- because you have to unlearn a lot which is not always comfortable.

Everything aside, different cultures give way to misunderstandings and misinterpretations, for opportunists which are easy to exploit.

no many pakistani generals and yahya accused bhutto for 1971, i have books and a can quote their exact words

Dude I don't hold a grudge against BD for separating from us ! And I won't let West Pakistani politicians & the military establishment off the hook for messing up the situation as they did but nor am I going to believe the Mr.Mujib was the proverbial Knight in Shinning Armour, that the Mukhti Bahini were with anything close to a spot-less record or that our boys were a bunch of butchers & rapists prowling the streets of Dhaka !

History has versions. One adopts a version according to their needs. Once a particular version is adopted it's hard to get over- because you have to unlearn a lot which is not always comfortable.

Everything aside, different cultures give way to misunderstandings and misinterpretations, for opportunists which are easy to exploit.

Is it not true that we were treated unfairly?
Is it not true that we were oppressed?
Is it not true that we deserved more?
Is it not true that our brothers got killed?
Is it not true that the women got raped?
Then how can one say it was our fault?Did we have any other options after operation searchlight?

Yes they should but it must a reciprocal thing ! Neither do we accept the assertion thrown at us that we killed 3 million Bengalis & raped hundreds of thousands of women nor do we accept that the Mukhti Bahini weren't involved in wanton killings of West Pakistani civilians & the Biharis ! Nor do we accept that the Agartalla Conspiracy was a figment of our imagination or that the Bengali-Urdu BS was in good faith by our brothers in the East ! If an apology means an acceptance of those things...I say to hell with an apology ! But that is not to say that death of a single innocent Bengali is not condemnable & I truly believe that the findings of the Hamood ur Rehman Report should be followed up by punishing all those who were responsible.
It should be offered to the people of BD who suffered not when awami is in power.And as for killings of west pakistanis and biharis.its inda and awami party that should apologise coz after the war it was their job to protect them and they failed in their duties.

stupid post in fact bhutto came in power 20dec 1971 after war :flame:

But saying that..Bhutto was in favor of good friendly relations with Bangladesh,being the visionary he was,but the People weren't...

Back then Bangladeshis believed that their Jute has made West Pakistan closer to USA in development and life style,and roads in West Pakistan are made of Glass,and west Pakistanis live in mansions, paid by their Jute money.All this was told to them by their neighbor and their own politicians.

It all started wrong,Bangladesh should never have been part of Pakistan in the first place,we fought colonial Brits together but we didn't have any linguistic and cultural links..Pakistan and Bangladesh should have been seperate countries from start as the only link was Religion which didnt prove to be a strong enough link to keep the two together.They are closer to India in every way than to Pakistan.

It should be offered to the people of BD who suffered not when awami is in power.And as for killings of west pakistanis and biharis.its inda and awami party that should apologise coz after the war it was their job to protect them and they failed in their duties.

Yes west pakistans and biharis should not have been massacred and it was a disgraceful act from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom