What's new

Forget Gwadar, China has Karachi

@DESERT FIGHTER and @Secur why did GOP always vacate the bases and airports after the facts are out in public domain?

Why not act as a sovereign state and keep your distance away from USA and China?

No base will be given to china.. its just a chinese company tht will take control of gwadar port from a singapore company... as for shamsi it was bcoz of the attack on salalah post by the bloody nato bastards...

Last edited by a moderator:
No base will be given to china.. its just a chinese company tht will take control of gwadar port from a singapore company... as for shamsi it was bcoz of the attack on salalah post by the bloody nato bastards...

I mean to say, GOP is showing its people India on the east as an arch enemy and is trying to hard for Bigger friends all these years.

Bigger friends come to South Asia with their interests in mind and play with your politics and policies, which may harm your country, One of the main reason for flip flops and U turns of Pak politicians.

After almost 70 years of time and having lot of experience with USA, you are still in the same mind set but this time the Big friend is China.

My friend Pakistan strategy and foreign policy needs a change at this point.

I mean to say, GOP is showing its people India on the east as an arch enemy and is trying to hard for Bigger friends all these years.

Not its not.. they hardly talk abt india to get votes...
Bigger friends come to South Asia with their interests in mind and play with your politics and policies, which may harm your country, One of the main reason for flip flops and U turns of Pak politicians.

After almost 70 years of time and having lot of experience with USA, you are still in the same mind set but
this time the Big friend is China.

China has been our frnds since the 60s not a few frnd u should take a look at our relationship.

After almost 70 years of time and having lot of experience with USA, you are still in the same mind set but this time the Big friend is China.

precisely the point i'm trying to make

China has been our frnds since the 60s not a few frnd u should take a look at our relationship.

Why they have not supported you in 1965,1971 and 1999 then ?

You will only get support and your voice will be respected when you can stand on your feet and strong.

this is what im tryn to say from a long time.chinese always maintained a strategic relationship with pakistan while pakistanis think it as frienship.if they really love you why not import more to pakistan than dump their goods in ur market.how about establishing high tech companies in ur country like it and provide some jobs to ur people..they are interested in pakistan for only 2 reasons
1.mines of pakistan
2.their route through gwadar incase malacca gets blocked.nothing more

Yaara @Secur har koi gernail aur marshal jhoot nahi bol sakta, woh bhi jab woh kisi gernailon ki hi jamaat me baith ke ye baat kehe raha ho. Lateef, Aziz, Asghar, Rao Qamar- ye sare log jhoot bol rahein hain kya.

Inhi logon ke quotes dekho Kargil par bhi aur phir compare karo unhe us tasoor se joh Pakistan aur yahaan ke poster ke beech me phela hua hai. Are they all liars and/or traitors? Men who've headed the air-force and the ISI!

Why they have not supported you in 1965,1971 and 1999 then ?

You will only get support and your voice will be respected when you can stand on your feet and strong.

Lol it was China who provided us arms in all the three wars while unlike USA. They provided weapons in 1965, F-6 aircraft in 1971 and today they are the biggest weapons supplier of our forces. :lol:

yea, like that of the US in the 60s.

You can keep your finger cross to become China USA.

Talking about USA our relations with them are improving buy the way. :)

What is the trade between China and your country. Huge haan?

Still it doesn't stop China in helping Pakistan in all military and strategic projects despite India's reservation. Come out of this trade BS buddy. You guys have fooled yourself a lot over it.

Lol it was China who provided us arms in all the three wars while unlike USA. They provided weapons in 1965, F-6 aircraft in 1971 and today they are the biggest weapons supplier of our forces. :lol:

Anybody will provide arms when you give cash, that is not called friendship.

@Dillinger I am not criticizing any generals, I am just which general said thar PA asked to clear a Pakistani base as per you?

Anybody will provide arms when you give cash, that is not called friendship.

USA didn't. And talking about cash, you give them a lot of cash too through. That doesn't have even the slightest affect on our relation with China. In fact they grew even more.

Paisa India ka. Kaam Pakistan ka. :D

@Dillinger I am not criticizing any generals, I am just which general said thar PA asked to clear a Pakistani base as per you?

Lt. General Shahid Aziz- clearly states on the video I posted for you that when PA troops approached the said base they were made to hault by American forces and told to turn back. That fellow was your CGS too. All I am saying is that him and many other fellows are on record on various such topics but almost all the posters here seem to be unaware of it, its a bit boggling- I am beginning to believe windi and icecritter when they say that we are obsessed with Pakistan. :omghaha: Although I'd correct them- Know thine enemy. :)

What is the trade between China and your country. Huge haan?

Still it doesn't stop China in helping Pakistan in all military and strategic projects despite India's reservation. Come out of this trade BS buddy. You guys have fooled yourself a lot over it.

inspite of all the help u got can u defeat india???i thought so..but seriously do u think theres going to be conflict between india and china??and do u think china dumps $75 billion dollar trade with india and its 8% growth rate and help pakistan in case of a war with india??china only have strategic interests..bluntly there just using pakistan .incase malacca is blocked they need gwadar .they dont have any love towards pakistan and we've seen it in previous indo pak wars.this time they'll not even involve indirectly.if really china loves pakistan and cares about ur people half of ur problems would be solved by now

Lt. General Shahid Aziz- clearly states on the video I posted for you that when PA troops approached the said base they were made to hault by American forces and told to turn back. That fellow was your CGS too. All I am saying is that him and many other fellows are on record on various such topics but almost all the posters here seem to be unaware of it, its a bit boggling- I am beginning to believe windi and icecritter when they say that we are obsessed with Pakistan. :omghaha: Although I'd correct them- Know thine enemy. :)

Then why did the Americans vacate the base, my dear? :D You know I can't access youtube that too on a mobile

That you are, because your knowledge will pale if we start talking about China :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom