What's new

Forget Gwadar, China has Karachi

@Secur on topic though I believe @Chinese-Dragon pretty much clarified that China won't be using it as a "base".

Last edited by a moderator:
There were mistakes that we made in that war. No doubt about that. PAF had air superiority in that war and could have easily thrashed you guys even more. If PAF played its part in ground support after achieving air superiority, PA might have kicked you even more. But anyways it was no way an overwhelming victory. You guys just can accept that Chinese kicked you rare side but can't accept the same for PAkistanis. Ego ka masla banta hai tum Bharation kai liye. :lol:

so many could haves and would haves there..question is why didnt they??dont embarass urself much

so many could haves and would haves there..question is why didnt they??dont embarass urself much

As I said your plans were shattered. And that was enough. We could have easily made it even better. Only you Indians can believe that you won a war when your Gujrat CM was shot down deep inside your territory by enemy AC and that too without any resistance and too much ease. Enjoy your "victory" mate. :D

why is he any less pakistani??
i posted many other than him..what about them
The Story of 1965 War between Pakistan & India - YouTube
News Eye - 29th January 2013 (Kargil Operation-Bitter Truth) Full Talk Show on Dawn News 29 1 13 - YouTube

and this is not 65 or 71..we're much stronger today

He is a guy with shady character. Might be Gandhi number 2 for you guys. Not for us.

There were mistakes that we made in that war. No doubt about that. PAF had air superiority in that war and could have easily thrashed you guys even more. If PAF played its part in ground support after achieving air superiority, PA might have kicked you even more. But anyways it was no way an overwhelming victory. You guys just can accept that Chinese kicked you rare side but can't accept the same for PAkistanis. Ego ka masla banta hai tum Bharation kai liye. :lol:

Because the Chinese actually did kick us about in 62. You people on the other hand lost. So now Musa Khan's also a liar. Let me add him to the list, aziz, lateef, asghar, quamar, mushy (wait dunno about that). Oh well, we held more territory than you did at the end of the war. Besides what was the aim of the war again, take Kashmir right? Did you take it? Oh wait you're still "fighting" for it. The day you actually achieve the designated objectives then you can claim victory, or if you did win then according to you you already hold Kahmir. :D I can see why Aghar Khan calls your lot fools. Sad for him, he's the guy who modernized the PAF right before 65 so that it could put up the impressive performance that it did.
@Secur kithay gayab hua padah hai bhai, chal yaar sone jaana hai, tc man and did you read my offerings by Hawkins...tereko Musa sahib ki bhi kitab gift karta hoon main. China pe kisi aur din discussion karenge.

Because the Chinese actually did kick us about in 62. You people on the other hand lost. So now Musa Khan's also a liar. Let me add him to the list, aziz, lateef, asghar, quamar, mushy (wait dunno about that). Oh well, we held more territory than you did at the end of the war. Besides what was the aim of the war again, take Kashmir right? Did you take it? Oh wait you're still "fighting" for it. The day you actually achieve the designated objectives then you can claim victory, or if you did win then according to you you already hold Kahmir. :D I can see why Aghar Khan calls your lot fools. Sad for him, he's the guy who modernized the PAF right before 65 so that it could put up the impressive performance that it did.

But since there are no ego issues with China you admit it. You just got control of border towns. You failed to capture any major city like Lahore or Sialkot. You were forced to give back very very strategic Haji Pir pass after the so called victory. :D We defended our land very well. Asghar Khan was a brilliant AC but now he is just a sadistic soul enjoying his retirement. Let him live in that way. Your victory in that war was as shady as secularism in your country is. ;)

@Dillinger Still there ? I was on mobile , couldn't do much from there :D

You just cot control of border towns. You failed to capture any major city like Lahore or Sialkot. You were forced to give back very very strategic Haji Pir pass after the so called victory. :D We defended our land very well. Asghar Khan was a brilliant AC but now he is just a sadistic soul enjoying his retirement. Let him live in that way. Your victory in that war is as shady as secularism in your country is. ;)

Indeed, sadistic soul hunh- I can see now why your generals like to take over the government. And we kept Kashmir which you tried to take through OP. Gibraltar...oh wait you probably will deny that the said OP started the war. Another lie from Musa Sahib hunh? Funny COAS, wins a war and then says he lost. Impasse it is, we're happy with a victory where we get to keep Kashmir and you know be evil baniyas as we continue to oppress the poor Islamic sap in the valley. ;) Indeed impasse it is.

Btw that sadist is the reason PAF is the potent force it is today, he laid down much of the "SOPs", a fine way of thanking a fine soldier...wonder what Samson sahib will have to listen to if you people read all his blogs- wait can't really say that to his or Asghar's face can you. considering they'd still whip you like a little boy. Have some respect for your own great men at least.
@Secur nikal hi raha hoon. Did you manage to get salvia?

@Secur Obvio they were leased, WHY WERE THEY LEASED, WHICH NUCLEAR NATION HANDS OVER ITS BASES TO ANY OTHER NATION FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER? Dude the bases were handed back in 2011, these incidents occurred under Mushy sahabs rule. BIG DIFFERENCE and yes PA turned back and formed an outer perimeter. Mushy sold you people off and yet he's lionized while your meek Zardaris and Kayanis got the US to back off after Salala. PA has its own redlines, American troops killing PA troops in cold blood was one of those redlines.

Yes , the base was leased , neither have I denied nor said that Shamsi base wasn't being used for drone strikes inside Pakistan ... You seriously think we pride themselves upon leasing an entire base to US for no reason ? Not our finest hour , I would say ... No , Musharraf made many mistakes during the war but the thing to remember is that he was caught between a devil and deep sea , there was little he could do and even then he made excellent choices , there are reasons why people still remember him ... Well I haven't seen the video yet and I am still amazed that it was never posted on PDF , such news is actually posted on this forum and discussed to ad nauseam ... When you actually realize what sort of situation was he caught in , you seriously wouldn't make that statement , mate ... The good thing is that it is coming to an end , this whole US interference and the base is back in our hands ...

Slowly Pakistan is loosing its lands, Trabal areas Pushtoon Nationalism, Balouchistan independence movement, Sindh anti Pashtun sentiment.

Gilgit and Baltistan want to rule their own lands and also want provincial autonomy. Now China has entered into the trap set by Uncle Sam to drain its resources and kill its economy.

This is a good news for India :tup:

Since China decided to take on NATO and USA who are hand in glow for the problems of Pakistan.

I would like India to sit and watch and do a defensive posture, as the cold war is getting under way in Pakistan.

Welcome China to Pakistan :cheers:

Very delusional as many of you are, I think with with the many insurgencies you have going in in India, we will see Assam and NE become separate nation states. Especially after the next war.

Yes , the base was leased , neither have I denied nor said that Shamsi base wasn't being used for drone strikes inside Pakistan ... You seriously think we pride themselves upon leasing an entire base to US for no reason ? Not our finest hour , I would say ... No , Musharraf made many mistakes during the war but the thing to remember is that he was caught between a devil and deep sea , there was little he could do and even then he made excellent choices , there are reasons why people still remember him ... Well I haven't seen the video yet and I am still amazed that it was never posted on PDF , such news is actually posted on this forum and discussed to ad nauseam ... When you actually realize what sort of situation was he caught in , you seriously wouldn't make that statement , mate ... The good thing is that it is coming to an end , this whole US interference and the base is back in our hands ...

They've always covertly asked for a few from us, we always lifted our lungis at them in reply. :argh:

After that they stopped trying, I believe a local fellow's hairy thighs killed a poor state dept functionary during one such request.

So who was the COAS of Pakistan in 1965? Muhammad Musa, yes? GO read his book and see who lost according to him, "My version: India-Pakistan war, 1965". In case he's lying according to you..well then you've been blessed with a lot of traitors it seems.
@Secur yaara do you people not even read the official autobiographies of your great men? :undecided:

The war was a stalemate , as per most , wasn't it ? Pakistan made a terrible mistake by delaying the attack on Akhnoor by one day and thus loosing precious time ... But still even drawing with an adversary 5 times our size and retaining about 10% of the Rann of Kutch can be considered as a victory ...

I , personally , do not ... How do you expect me to speak on behalf of all Pakistanis ? :P

The war was a stalemate , as per most , wasn't it ? Pakistan made a terrible mistake by delaying the attack on Akhnoor by one day and thus loosing precious time ... But still even drawing with an adversary 5 times our size and retaining about 10% of the Rann of Kutch can be considered as a victory ...

I , personally , do not ... How do you expect me to speak on behalf of all Pakistanis ? :P

Yaara tell me what was the objective of PA- annex Kashmir

Indian objective- deny Kashmir, method, as we have already discussed between you and me any attack by PA will have to be countered by us in lower Punjab. So the method being take territory to bargain back land lost.

We kept our share of Kashmir on status quo antebellum. So now tell me whats the result?

Or do you dispute that and Op Gibraltar and why the general hostilities were started in the first place?

Indian objective- deny Kashmir, method, as we have already discussed between you and me any attack by PA will have to be countered by us in lower Punjab. So the method being take territory to bargain back land lost.

We kept our share of Kashmir on status quo antebellum. So now tell me whats the result?

Or do you dispute that and Op Gibraltar and why the general hostilities were started in the first place?

Indeed , there it failed ...

Indian forces turned back by an adversary 5 times smaller , my friend , with impressive performances on air and land , what else do you expect ?

Stalemate , Dillinger ! You lost land that was never returned after war , the Rann of Kutch !

Why would I , when I know about it ?

@Secur nikal hi raha hoon. Did you manage to get salvia?

No , dont know what it is called here , and if I do not know then its very rare ! :D

That sounds eerily like Kargil !

What was our objective - Get our line of sights onto the Drass-Kargil Highway - Did we get the best positions...no...can we still target it accurately ? Pretty much. Can we be dislodged from that position ? Probably not & the previous attempts at an assault or bargaining using adjoining peaks in Pakistani territory didn't work & we've been consolidating our position ever since !

Whether it was a win, a stalemate or a loss - Doesn't make much of a difference !

Back
Top Bottom