What's new

Forget Gwadar, China has Karachi

Indeed , there it failed ...

Indian forces turned back by an adversary 5 times smaller , my friend , with impressive performances on air and land , what else do you expect ?

Stalemate , Dillinger ! You lost land that was never returned after war , the Rann of Kutch !

Why would I , when I know about it ?

No , dont know what it is called here , and if I do not know then its very rare ! :D

What does turned back even mean, we needed to hold that land for negotiations and we did, we didn't intend to gobble up Pakistan or anything. Turn back would apply if we actually wanted to annex you. Did you ever read of these things in any source other than Pakistani sources, try the confidential state dept letters from US embassy Islamabad during the war, might help.

the 10% thing, 3,500 sq mi to be exact was awarded in the 1968 international tribunal verdict, not in 65. Go check it out.

That sounds eerily like Kargil !

What was our objective - Get our line of sights onto the Drass-Kargil Highway - Did we get the best positions...no...can we still target it accurately ? Pretty much. Can we be dislodged from that position ? Probably not & the previous attempts at an assault or bargaining using adjoining peaks in Pakistani territory didn't work & we've been consolidating our position ever since !

Whether it was a win, a stalemate or a loss - Doesn't make much of a difference !

YUP we still get to oppress your Kashmiri brothers. :bunny:

Tha kahaan itni der se. Jab jaa raha hoon toh aya. :undecided:
@Armstrong I am seriously proud of the paddling across the oceans gnawing on a whale's pelvis post. :D
Classic tha. @Secur OOOOH btw we have another agnostic in Naswar, will tell you who. :victory:

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment my friend, as a country reaches preeminence its stance changes, this is the same bet Pakistan made when it first embraced America. "Friends not Masters"- Ayub Khan. Dynamics change, a country will not dominate you as long as there is at least a semblance of balanced give and take, the moment it realizes that you need it far more than it needs you despite all claims to the contrary- well then doston ka bhi ravaiya badal jata hai. That is where dependence, and avoiding dependence, comes in. If Pakistan grows too dependent on China then yes China's MO might start looking awfully lot like the US's. Remember two decades back when the States were arm twisting Pakistan the populace was not screaming "nemesis". If your dependence on PRC increases then yes problems will occur, any nation which is a "net-dependent" will pay a pay a price albeit in different but equally costly ways. The rest is far too speculative, we will need to wait more than a single decade to see which way this swings.

Well , the Beijing's modus operandi has always been different , how many times have you seen the PLA invade other countries and install a puppet regime for their interests ? I am sure that its stance will change but I doubt that China will turn into a world policemen like the Americans , at best it will be an economic powerhouse with significant political and military clout around the world to protect its interests , not a country attacking another sovereign states left and right ... Pakistan made a mistake back then by allying with US because Washington was always acting like that from its start , fighting for world domination , we admit that much ... I do not believe in ever lasting friendships , only countries fighting for their interests and collaborating with each other on the way ... Pakistan isn't over dependent on China , except for military needs , otherwise there are plenty of investors from other countries , it is just that only the Chinese are willing to invest in certain areas with worse law and order conditions and provide key technologies ... No , if Pakistan is providing China with a route , then its them who are being dependent on us , not us ... Think of it again , the economy of Pakistan will not remain the same , it will start growing at a massive rate once the law and order situation improves , this over dependence is not a likely thing ... Think what we all can gain by this revival of old silk route ... So , I think , there we are fine ... :D

Classic tha. @Secur OOOOH btw we have another agnostic in Naswar, will tell you who. :victory:

The thing is " how long did it take for your media to realize the existence of Karachi port ? " :rofl:

ok let me tell you this.. chinas use for pak is to prevent india from being successful as that would make india compete directly with them. not out of friendship.suppose they completely manage to bring down india and destroy it, china will have no more use for pak.

Slowly Pakistan is loosing its lands, Trabal areas Pushtoon Nationalism, Balouchistan independence movement, Sindh anti Pashtun sentiment.

Gilgit and Baltistan want to rule their own lands and also want provincial autonomy. Now China has entered into the trap set by Uncle Sam to drain its resources and kill its economy.

This is a good news for India :tup:

Since China decided to take on NATO and USA who are hand in glow for the problems of Pakistan.

I would like India to sit and watch and do a defensive posture, as the cold war is getting under way in Pakistan.

Welcome China to Pakistan :cheers:

Are you that far divorced from reality, Mate ?

Sounds like you wake up every morning in some PARALLEL UNIVERSE, GURU.

You are standing in CRAP upto your knees and yet you keep dreaming AKHUND BHARAT DREAMS.

China is at your door and has sorrounded you from North, South, East and now West and you keep ranting tired old songs.

Wake up Guruji - Ph** kar halaq tuk aagayee hai, Guru. Kuch Khauf karo.:D

1669_590952914249734_96261350_n.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I don't understand the meaning of this cartoon? Can anyone please elaborate?

India is poking it's nose in Pakistan's, China's, and Sri Lanka's as the sign reads "internal matter" /affairs and all three countries are prepared to cut India's nose off. The man you see in the bottom right is the President of Sri Lanka Mahinda Rajapaksa.

So you are openly admitting that to hurt India you are willing to go any extent, even giving away your country. Pathetic thinking mate.

I think it has more to do with the USA actually.

And in any case, "having" another country isn't really our thing.

Are you that far divorced from reality, Mate ?

Sounds like you wake up every morning in some PARALLEL UNIVERSE, GURU.

You are standing in CRAP upto your knees and yet you keep dreaming AKHUND BHARAT DREAMS.

China is at your door and has sorrounded you from North, South, East and now West and you keep ranting tired old songs.

Wake up Guruji - Ph** kar halaq tuk aagayee hai, Guru. Kuch Khauf karo.:D

China may have taken the bases in Pakistan and is planning to encircle India. But India can counter those moves, India Naval bases coming up at Karvar, Vishakapatnam and Andaman and Nicobar Islands will counter these Chinese moves. China in Pakistan is a different thing in Pakistan it is NATO, Chinese game and this game will harm China and Pakistan..

All we have to do is sit and watch.

China can have Pakistan.

Very well , The same was said by Ayub Khan "Dear US our army is your army" end result?

You people never change attitudes right :lol:

Replace USA with China in the coming days.

Why does India think the whole world revolves around her?

LOL, true. But which country doesn't think so? Even North Korea is convinced that the world revolves around it. I have seen Pakistani commentators blame a bunch of things on an Indo-American-Israeli conspiracy to malign Pakistan. So, while you are right - India is not the only country which thinks the world revolves around her.

Indeed, sadistic soul hunh- I can see now why your generals like to take over the government. And we kept Kashmir which you tried to take through OP. Gibraltar...oh wait you probably will deny that the said OP started the war. Another lie from Musa Sahib hunh? Funny COAS, wins a war and then says he lost. Impasse it is, we're happy with a victory where we get to keep Kashmir and you know be evil baniyas as we continue to oppress the poor Islamic sap in the valley. ;) Indeed impasse it is.

Btw that sadist is the reason PAF is the potent force it is today, he laid down much of the "SOPs", a fine way of thanking a fine soldier...wonder what Samson sahib will have to listen to if you people read all his blogs- wait can't really say that to his or Asghar's face can you. considering they'd still whip you like a little boy. Have some respect for your own great men at least.
@Secur nikal hi raha hoon. Did you manage to get salvia?

You don't need to tell me about Asghar Khan buddy. I know him very well.

I am not making any victory claim either. I am just mocking the victory that you celebrate on this war. A victory where you lost territory. Where your plans are debunked. Where you airforce is paralyzed. Where your politicians are killed inside your own territory. Where your navy is clueless.

You can live happily with this "victory". Wasn't expecting rationality from an Indian. This poor nation isn't worth it.

Back
Top Bottom