What's new

Forget Gwadar, China has Karachi

so when your interests dont converge US is bombing pak. Have you thought of what will happen when your interest with China will stop to converge?
All chinese companies are controlled by the state. at lease anything of this nature.
remember that nothing may happen at all and china will molly coddle pakistan for now..
assuming as i said that china has a military base in gwadar in 2030. and assume its crucial for thier energy and strategic needs.
if at that point you ask them to pack up (for whatever reason). Do you think they will go?

I am seriously not interested in going round and round in circles if you aren't aware that the modus operandi of US and China is different like hell.

You can assume anything you like, your own forums are full of that sorta people :D

I am seriously not interested in going round and round in circles if you aren't aware that the modus operandi of US and China is different like hell.

You can assume anything you like, your own forums are full of that sorta people :D

well.. now you are realising and understand hinduism.. the ways may be different the goal is the same.

At the moment my friend, as a country reaches preeminence its stance changes, this is the same bet Pakistan made when it first embraced America. "Friends not Masters"- Ayub Khan. Dynamics change, a country will not dominate you as long as there is at least a semblance of balanced give and take, the moment it realizes that you need it far more than it needs you despite all claims to the contrary- well then doston ka bhi ravaiya badal jata hai. That is where dependence, and avoiding dependence, comes in. If Pakistan grows too dependent on China then yes China's MO might start looking awfully lot like the US's. Remember two decades back when the States were arm twisting Pakistan the populace was not screaming "nemesis". If your dependence on PRC increases then yes problems will occur, any nation which is a "net-dependent" will pay a pay a price albeit in different but equally costly ways. The rest is far too speculative, we will need to wait more than a single decade to see which way this swings.

What did anybody expect? Pakistan maintaining it's integrity??? It is so funny to see Pakistan hate India mainly due to religious issues, they welcome Chinese, officially atheists, with red carpet? While Pakistan cries rivers (enough to solve drought in Pakistan had it was pure and not salty) about "persecution" of muslims in India, they put zipper on their mouth and turn a blinder eye than bats on what China is doing to muslims.... all this while proudly claiming to be a flag bearer of Islam.... one can not see a more hypocritical position anywhere else...... I think selling out to other nation states (some people compare it to world's oldest profession) is the takdeer of Pakistan... but they should be very clear on one thing..... what ever assets China gives/stations on Pakistani soil, it can not threaten India, sure, it will dent India's influence to an extent, but will not threaten Indian mainland. I am just waiting for the moment when Islamists raise against Pakistan for allowing god hating atheists on it's soil.... land of the pure....

Investment in a particular sector = controlling the country for you? :azn:

Ask the Political establishment to release the facts about the agreement between the Pakistani establishment and Chinese then.

With out Pakistani people's knowledge GOP gave a base for in which Israelis are based. When American military equipment arrived in Pakistan US forces repelled Pakistani forces from entering Pakistani air port.

These incidents are in large number.

Gwadar is like in Middle East. It is far far away from mainland India. If its bothering them its their geopolitics in Afghanistan, Oman, UAE and Iran.

With out Pakistani people's knowledge GOP gave a base for in which Israelis are based. When American military equipment arrived in Pakistan US forces repelled Pakistani forces from entering Pakistani air port.

These incidents are in large number.

Yes, then you woke up or found yourself in sleep paralysis? :rofl:

Investment in a particular sector = controlling the country for you? :azn:

what happens to ur country if they stop investing???what i mean to say is ur over dependence on a single country would cause a disaster if u were in bad terms.its not good to keep all the eggs in a single basket

Back
Top Bottom