What's new

Forget Gwadar, China has Karachi

The only thing China has is the ability to make Indians wet themselves on cue. :rolleyes:

I think your Chinese friends will offend to here this..they are dreaming about being "Next Superpower"..

@topic..

Pakistan is only trying to replace USA with China.its nothing new.they always try to pick up fight and search for partners..in past,it was USA,they gave a lot of assistance.now as the funds are getting dried up,they want to replace it with China.but I doubt China will provide so much assistance like USA.

Pakistanis would be wise to keep gwadar low profile.

there needs to be a change in the prevailing geopolitical and economic climate 4 this port to be an attractive and realistic proposition. By overhyping the port the pakistanis have shot themselves in the foot, no doubt it a game changer but only in the right circumstances therefore the aim is to make those attractive circumstances become a reality.

Well , you have seen our resolve with respect of their usage three times , two times mobilizing troops and backing off ... Better not talk about guts to use them ...

im sorry when was the last time u used them??claiming that we were about to use is different..u did not used them because u didnt have guts..atleast do u have any official source of ur govt stating that??

Our interests do not converge any longer , so ? US and Pakistan were never friends , not after the first sanctions they imposed on us , has Beijing ever done the same or even close ? :no:

Yes , in Times of India :D ... You talk as if PLA is invited to manage the port , not a company :rofl:

Well it never has so it will never , past behavior is strong indicator of the future ... " Too big to fail " can only mean that China will have to help Pakistan always to not let its investments fail , the term is usually used for big corporations , not sovereign states , this isn't the first time when two countries are collaborating for economic prosperity ...

so when your interests dont converge US is bombing pak. Have you thought of what will happen when your interest with China will stop to converge?
All chinese companies are controlled by the state. at lease anything of this nature.
remember that nothing may happen at all and china will molly coddle pakistan for now..
assuming as i said that china has a military base in gwadar in 2030. and assume its crucial for thier energy and strategic needs.
if at that point you ask them to pack up (for whatever reason). Do you think they will go?

Lol @ listening stationsssssss.

When it comes to ME Pakistan is your daddy, remember Pasha, there is more covert which u cant even dream of.

when i googled saudi pak relations..this is what i got..so did not bothered to check with other countries

Shifting Pakistan and Saudi Arabia relations – The Express Tribune
Bilateral relations: As Pak-Iran ties grow, Saudis invite Khar – The Express Tribune
Pakistan-Saudi Relations Appear Strained in Leaked Cables - World Watch - CBS News
Saudi Arabia Uses India to Balance Pakistan - India Real Time - WSJ

im sorry when was the last time u used them??claiming that we were about to use is different..u did not used them because u didnt have guts..atleast do u have any official source of ur govt stating that??

How old are you?

We were ready to use them everytime your generals moblized your army, why should we have used them when the enemy backed off at a single warning? :D

When was the last time you dared cross our borders? :azn:

Slowly Pakistan is loosing its lands, Trabal areas Pushtoon Nationalism, Balouchistan independence movement, Sindh anti Pashtun sentiment.

Gilgit and Baltistan want to rule their own lands and also want provincial autonomy. Now China has entered into the trap set by Uncle Sam to drain its resources and kill its economy.

This is a good news for India :tup:

Since China decided to take on NATO and USA who are hand in glow for the problems of Pakistan.

I would like India to sit and watch and do a defensive posture, as the cold war is getting under way in Pakistan.

Welcome China to Pakistan :cheers:

I'm quite suprised by the comments made by the Indians here. I actually had some decent expectation. It's like they are not even trying to pretend to sound half way intelligent now.

Zardari regime is gone... KSA had issues with zardari but they didnt "leave" Pakistan coz of it... our relations with KSA are much better than indian -saudi relationship.:lol:

I know it doesn't , we only co-operate with China and vice versa because our interests converge not because of any other reason , actually that is how every single friendship in International arena works ...

What delusions do you have in mind ? :D Why would any Pakistanis of any " localuty " would feel uncomfortable with Chinese managing the port and building infrastructure in their country and thus paving way for economic progression ? :azn: ...

China doesn't give AID , fortunately ... Beijing isn't the world police nor plans to be , as you think it to be ...

agree with that part but unfortunately thats called strategic partnership and not friendship and its not permanent...and pakistanis are overhyping this friendship..they're already controlling ur mines and industries now strategic ports..godforbid if atall anything wrong happens u do realize the consequences dont u?

^ True that, Gwadar was way over-hyped.
no doubt it is a game changer I'm not denying this.
but as many people have noted there are some serious challenges to overcome.

1 of the biggest problem is is that the u.s now have a permanent presence in afghanistan for probably the next 10 15 years so they will always have the ability to destabilize the port, how do you negotiate that unless china are willing to help negate this, and would they be willing?

to go with this therw needs to be some really serious political will to make sure that this port becomes operational in the way people are dreaming about.... .where will this come from?

right now it seems sensible not to place too much weight an emphasis on the port.

agree with that part but unfortunately thats called strategic partnership and not friendship and its not permanent...and pakistanis are overhyping this friendship..they're already controlling ur mines and industries now strategic ports..godforbid if atall anything wrong happens u do realize the consequences dont u?

What mines are they controlling and what industries? Where do you read this crap anyways?

Slowly Pakistan is loosing its lands, Trabal areas Pushtoon Nationalism, Balouchistan independence movement, Sindh anti Pashtun sentiment.

Gilgit and Baltistan want to rule their own lands and also want provincial autonomy. Now China has entered into the trap set by Uncle Sam to drain its resources and kill its economy.

Wet dreams should be left at the bedroom, not posted on forums.

Back
Top Bottom