What's new

Forget Gwadar, China has Karachi

Congratz you are the first country in this world who would win a war against two nuclear states by a few towers.

Awesome achievement. Wonder why USA didn't get this cheap idea.

having nuclear wepons is one thing and having guts to use it is other..in case of a war between india and pakistan do u really think that china helps u???may be indirectly but r u sure that u can win it ??and incase u forgot we too got some nukes and some defences too!!how many can pakistan use on india??1?2?? u think pakistan can survive after that??whats the area of pakistan and india??i really dont want to say all these but i am surprised the way u ppl speak as iff ur really going to use nukes..its not a game kiddo..nukes are maintained just for the deterrence.and who told u that u.s dont have listening stations and bases abroad??

Congratz you are the first country in this world who would win a war against two nuclear states by a few towers.

These kids must have a look at RAF Menwith station to get an idea of what those sort of SIGINT usually are and their facilities ... A few listening towers with the size I have seen in pictures can only do local communications , not target Gwadar some 400 km if not more away ...

Menwith-Hill.jpg

He hasn't been able to answer for why the Indians abandoned the Tamilians, unashamedly or why they have done this to the Sikhs:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...njabi-movie-new-low-sikh-india-relations.html

They trolled that thread shut (leaving it in the state their minds are already in).

Therefore, like in that thread or any other issue including his parent's marital dispute, he finds an issue in Pakistan to satisfy himself, or more appropriately, uses it for catharsis (as raping an innocent maiden would require getting up off his seat but he can't do that when he's busy fantasizing about Kamala Harris for her education, her Indian origins and something else)

You are almost crying here, your reasoning is not good either, you seem to have come to troll Indians.

He hasn't been able to answer for why the Indians abandoned the Tamilians, unashamedly or why the Sikhs have done this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...njabi-movie-new-low-sikh-india-relations.html

They trolled that thread shut (just like their minds are shut).

Therefore, like in that thread or any other issue including his parent's marital dispute, he finds an issue in Pakistan to satisfy himself, or more appropriately, uses it for catharsis.

You don't need to tell me that because they were hammering pakistan on 900 honor killing last year whereas 10000 women are killed in india for honor every year.

having nuclear wepons is one thing and having guts to use it is other..in case of a war between india and pakistan do u really think that china helps u??

Well , you have seen our resolve with respect of their usage three times , two times mobilizing troops and backing off ... Better not talk about guts to use them ...

And did you see all that happening in your dreams last night ? All hail to your creative BS :cheers:

Rather than calling my post as B.S why not take control of your own lands and keep those two countries USA and China away from your territory. It also helps India since India do not want any trouble because of unstable Pakistan. Since there are many players in pakistan who have many interests like constraining China, destabilizing South Asia etc. etc.

Pakistan's go side by side with China's interests. So we would make sure to protect our interests which in the end would result in protecting China's interests. No issues here.

yea, like that of the US in the 60s.

These kids must have a look at RAF Menwith station to get an idea of what those sort of SIGINT usually are and their facilities ... A few listening towers with the size I have seen in pictures can only do local communications , not target Gwadar some 400 km if not more away ...

Menwith-Hill.jpg

why not share those pics with us??

The only childish thing about your theory is that " China and Pakistan have been friends since '60 " ... :azn:

you were also friends with us since the 60s. and its only now tht china has started its foothold in pak..
once they have a foothold do you think they will leave easily if asked to go?

Not prediction mate, it am presenting logic along with facts.

Most of your supposed " facts " are indeed hilarious like Pakistan loosing lands ... :rofl:

you were also friends with us since the 60s. and its only now tht china has started its foothold in pak..

US and China operate differently in case you aren't aware , not only that China has been involved in developing infrastructure in Pakistan + providing weapons and precious TOT with no strings attached since then ... So what has happened ? :azn:

China is merely managing the port and moving towards its plan of revival of silk route which will benefit a lot of countries ...

Most of your supposed " facts " are indeed hilarious like Pakistan loosing lands ... :rofl:

What will you say if Pakistan is loosing control to Taliban in Tribal areas ?

Rather than calling my post as B.S why not take control of your own lands and keep those two countries USA and China away from your territory. It also helps India since India do not want any trouble because of unstable Pakistan. Since there are many players in pakistan who have many interests like constraining China, destabilizing South Asia etc. etc.

Yes and i saw flying pigs yesterday or they might be flying sorcerers created by china.

why not share those pics with us??

Available on the same thread that you were asking me to read , why not follow your own advice ? :D ... Google Maps do show a lot , unfortunately ...

Menwith-Hill.jpg

why not share those pictures here??and chabahar is hardly 70 km from gwadar..does that range come under "local communications" to u??

Back
Top Bottom