What's new

Forget Bollywood, here are Lollywood’s most popular and most impactful movies from 2015

2015 was an owesome year for Lollywood revival.... i would love to watch pakistani movies since i'm not interested in bollywood from day one.... yesterday i was watching pakistani comedy movie ''jawani phir nai ani'' and i just kept luaghing during the whole movie, becuase dialogues were so good and funny.. which i doubt any bollywood movie can make you luagh the whole 3 hours. Now i'm desperatly waiting for new pakistani movie Yalghaar based on SSG's swat operation. i hope it will be released in 2016.
Best of luck to Lollywood in 2016 .all we need to do is just focuse on our own culture and our own social stories .... and shouldn't copy bollywood or indian culture otherwise Lollywood may not be able to attract pakistani audience who are now fed up from indian crap movies who mostly are copy of hollywood or of thier own old movies

Where did you watch it? And yeah Yalgaar releasing this year.

no doubt lollywood is on the rise watch jiwani phir nahi ani. i didnt laugh that much in any bollywood movie, (no offence intended) . looking forward to the new lollywood movies.

any other war movie released this year????

Maalik going to be good one. I think it's inspired by Maalik Riaz the story gave few hints. I mean the trailer. Mah e Meer. Can't wait for this one.
Saya e Khuda e Zuljlal, revenge of the worthless, Maulla Jat 2, Gidh and few others.

any other war movie released this year????
Saye khudaye zuljalal
Upcoming Blockbuster Movie Saye –e-khuda-e-Zuljalal Pays Tribute To Real Life Heroes - Pakistan Tribe

Maalik going to be good one. I think it's inspired by Maalik Riaz the story gave few hints. I mean the trailer. Mah e Meer. Can't wait for this one.
Saya e Khuda e Zuljlal, revenge of the worthless, Maulla Jat 2, Gidh and few others.

You forgot Abdullah and Hijrat

or Drishyam? though it's a remake of malyalam movie iirc
Try bangalore days, ustaad hotel, Vikramadhityan, Janakan and Anbae Shivam. The first 4 are Malayalam and the last is Tamil. All are available with English subtites. Fantastically different movies.

@Zibago

i am talking about action movies .... Are they all action movies????

i am talking about action movies .... Are they all action movies????

Yes. Mission 5.
No not all of them. Saya e khuda e Zuljlal and Gidh are going to have element of action. Mainly mission 5 is going to be the 'action movie' this year.

no doubt lollywood is on the rise watch jiwani phir nahi ani. i didnt laugh that much in any bollywood movie, (no offence intended) . looking forward to the new lollywood movies.

I watched the trailer. Bollywood already made those movies years back. Boring marriage life, go party, meet dancers, strippers, Some bad happens and yeah. Jawani phir ni ani looked like a Pakistani version of Masti came around 2004-05.

Online... couldn't watch it in cinema but i will definately watch Yalghaar in Cinema...

It was released in New York for the 1st time any Pakistani film was released. But I missed it due to midterms. I couldn't find any good quality online. Can you please give me the link? Thanks!

I watched the trailer. Bollywood already made those movies years back. Boring marriage life, go party, meet dancers, strippers, Some bad happens and yeah. Jawani phir ni ani looked like a Pakistani version of Masti came around 2004-05.
yeah maybe the story was like any bollywood movie but the thing i like in it was its dialogues... dialogues and those 'jugten' were so funny

It was released in New York for the 1st time any Pakistani film was released. But I missed it due to midterms. I couldn't find any good quality online. Can you please give me the link? Thanks!
Well , i watched it on dailymotion in parts... it was a cinema print, but video result was fine for me, not sure about you.
here is the link if you'r interested [All Parts]
Jawani Phir Nahi Ani Full Movie - Dailymotion

Back
Top Bottom