What's new

Forget Bollywood, here are Lollywood’s most popular and most impactful movies from 2015

bwahahaha just watched the first 40 min kya akheer movie hai yr :omghaha: masti to faarigh hai iske age qasam se:rofl: "Piece bara tait hai" :lol: shukar hai khuda ka we're finally making our own awesome movies

anybody knows when did Yalghar and war2 will release????

I think it was rumor of the sequel
Its a movie on Afghan refugees it looks so ............. interesting
bwahahaha just watched the first 40 min kya akheer movie hai yr :omghaha: masti to faarigh hai iske age qasam se:rofl: "Piece bara tait hai" :lol: shukar hai khuda ka we're finally making our own awesome movies

And the kid who said, "Pakistan ki awam Samjh rakha hai Kia" :D that cracked me.

Good Luck Lollywood
Ya Bollywood making bad movies these days. Bollywood might not stay for long in Pakistan but in India its here to dominate forever, and thats what matter to us.

I wouldn't be so sure. Hollywood movies are getting more and more popular, while South movies are really delivering on story and masala - so I'm not really sure what bollywood can offer anymore.

Personally I've loved bwood since childhood but after this last gen of stars (khans, akshay , hrithik) not sure who will fly the flag.

I wouldn't be so sure. Hollywood movies are getting more and more popular, while South movies are really delivering on story and masala - so I'm not really sure what bollywood can offer anymore.

Personally I've loved bwood since childhood but after this last gen of stars (khans, akshay , hrithik) not sure who will fly the flag.
Lot of new actors entering Bollywood, it will keep dominating because of language barrier. However movies like Dilwale are just plain pathetic. Rich directors make take big starts and don't care about the actual story and still people go watch it , it encourages them to take that risk again. Bollywood needs to move up while introducing lot of vfx but still make sure story is on par with it too and making comedy movies without going vulgar.

No its not banned

Main daghi nahe main baghi hoan
Dagh to achay hotay hain :D

Hahahah. Yes that one too. :p
No its not banned

Main daghi nahe main baghi hoan
Dagh to achay hotay hain :D

Well Sarwat and Sohai were outstanding. They acted with coming out of their box.
MA MA.
Matlab MashAllah MashAllah. :D

ah dekh li kya movie hai yr maza agya loved Sarwat Gilani's acting lol

Ali Zafar hota to yeh duffer na hota :D

Cinema mein daikhnay ka apna he maza hay

HAHAHA. And then the look this kido gave. :P.

I literally got pain in my ribs and headache due to laughing like so hard. :p.

Remember that 99th divorce case. :D.

Well now I can't wait for Mah e Meer

HAHAHA. And then the look this kido gave. :P.

I literally got pain in my ribs and headache due to laughing like so hard. :p.

Remember that 99th divorce case. :D.

Well now I can't wait for Mah e Meer
I am waiting for yalghaar and hijrat :whistle:
One thing is for certain i am not going to watch them in the first month of release

I am waiting for yalghaar and hijrat :whistle:
One thing is for certain i am not going to watch them in the first month of release

Actually I am waiting for Yalgaar too. But the releasing date is uncertain yet. And I think Mah e Meer will release very soon. They're delaying it for "Ho Mann Jahan". It's about business. :p. Also mah e Meer is a classy movie and that's my stuff.

Back
Top Bottom