What's new

Forget Bollywood, here are Lollywood’s most popular and most impactful movies from 2015

Don't want to be a party breaker but you guys do realize that when you ask a person to not think of something, it's the exact same thing the person thinks about right ? (I am referring to the title :lol: )

I have also watched few South Indian movies and no doubt they are better than Bollywood in terms of stories line.

Have o be honest could not name a single Pakistani Actor or Actoress OR indeed FILM ever from Pakistani

No offence WE INDIANS and globally NO ONE HAS A CLUE about your FILM INDUSTRY

YET indian film stars are recognised both men & women in any nation on the planet EVEN you Pakistanis flock to watch them in your thousands thru out middle east Europe and North America

I know some one is waiting for hijrat like so much. :p
Its a movie on Afghan refugees it looks so ............. interesting

I watched the trailer. Bollywood already made those movies years back. Boring marriage life, go party, meet dancers, strippers, Some bad happens and yeah. Jawani phir ni ani looked like a Pakistani version of Masti came around 2004-05.
It was actually the highest earning movie in history of Pakistan

Don't want to be a party breaker but you guys do realize that when you ask a person to not think of something, it's the exact same thing the person thinks about right ? (I am referring to the title :lol: )
Hey i didnt write this blog plus it was a actually a reply to another blog on that same site

Have o be honest could not name a single Pakistani Actor or Actoress OR indeed FILM ever from Pakistani

YET indian film stars are recognised both men & women in any nation on the planet EVEN you Pakistanis flock to watch them in your thousands thru out middle east Europe and North America
Hun tuano nai pata tey eday vich sadi ki ghalti ey sadi industy tussi samjho 10 salaan di ey :D

BTW i love your avatar please introduce that lovely personality in the appropriate thread :D

Trust me except few khan(s) I don't know the name of Bollywood actors and/or movies.

yeah maybe the story was like any bollywood movie but the thing i like in it was its dialogues... dialogues and those 'jugten' were so funny

Well , i watched it on dailymotion in parts... it was a cinema print, but video result was fine for me, not sure about you.
here is the link if you'r interested [All Parts]
Jawani Phir Nahi Ani Full Movie - Dailymotion

I compromised and watched it. There was no other option. For sure one of the best movie I've ever watched.

Come on man let's get real here. No one knows about any Indian actor or actress here in the West world. They tried to market Bollywood to Western audiences here in London about five years ago, and it as a horrible flop. Asia outside the sub-continent also hasn't got a clue about Bollywood. You have some niche markets in Gulf states and African countries, but again these were also driven by expats, with some locals taking note. It is the sub-continent folk who take note and will recognise these "stars", and I use the term very loosely.

I have also watched few South Indian movies and no doubt they are better than Bollywood in terms of stories line.

Yes, i agree with you...Even i am from eastern part of India and does not understand any South Indian language but i love to see each one of the Telugu Movie which is having subtitle...The one good thing about South movies are that they are very real storyline and it related to each one of us...Bollwywood is very much in fantasy where a hero lives in a home like White House and try to love a heroine like some one most beautiful in this world...Those are always very filmsy in nature..and that is why no one is watching those movies now a days...

If you real want to see a classic movie, watch Bajo Rao Mastani...It is really a classic movie to watch for

Come on man let's get real here. No one knows about any Indian actor or actress here in the West world. They tried to market Bollywood to Western audiences here in London about five years ago, and it as a horrible flop. Asia outside the sub-continent also hasn't got a clue about Bollywood. You have some niche markets in Gulf states and African countries, but again these were also driven by expats, with some locals taking note. It is the sub-continent folk who take note and will recognise these "stars", and I use the term very loosely.

Jamal Shah and Adnan Sadiqui are two top Pakistani actors who worked for Hollywood.

24 Pakistanis That Made It to Hollywood

(Here's the list of top 20 Pakistani celebrities who worked in Hollywood) ANDDDDD Bollywood has an eye on almost every single Pakistani actors and actresses. :)

@Jat Boy.

Yea im gonna watch it now bhaad me gyi quality :D
here is link if anyone wants it

Haha I waited so long to watch in high quality, but I gave up and watched it. Enjoy!

Btw it gave me headache due to laughing so hard after a long time. :p

I watched the trailer. Bollywood already made those movies years back. Boring marriage life, go party, meet dancers, strippers, Some bad happens and yeah. Jawani phir ni ani looked like a Pakistani version of Masti came around 2004-05.
masti is an awesome movie yaar :lol:

Yes, i agree with you...Even i am from eastern part of India and does not understand any South Indian language but i love to see each one of the Telugu Movie which is having subtitle...The one good thing about South movies are that they are very real storyline and it related to each one of us...Bollwywood is very much in fantasy where a hero lives in a home like White House and try to love a heroine like some one most beautiful in this world...Those are always very filmsy in nature..and that is why no one is watching those movies now a days...

If you real want to see a classic movie, watch Bajo Rao Mastani...It is really a classic movie to watch for
is banned in Pakistan :D

Back
Top Bottom