What's new

Foreign troops to participate in Pakistan Day parade 2017

Pakistan should invite AI to participate in PAK day parade. Maybe it may help to ease the tension between to neighbours.

Regards,
Jailer

Dunya news reporting:

1. Chinese contingent from all 3 services would be part of military parade
2. Saudi army contingent would also be part of military parade
3. Turkish Military band would also participate
4. South African Army Chief to be guest of honor at the event

Isolation360 for Pakistan.

If we can ask Nigeria and Azerbijan Chief's to join, then it will be a boost. Also ask Kuwait's Defense contingent to be a part of this parade. My two cents.

Dunya news reporting:

Turkey should also send its troops to participate in Parade and South African Army Chief as Guest of Honor is quite a message and I can smell lot of defense deals with South Africa.

Can't wait for these guys to march in Shakkar Parhyan ground

2015050916533983317.jpg

UAE crown Prince to be chief guest in India - Pakistanis were crying a river in a ridiculous display of self pity, entitlement and India prism. Those threads are still here.

Pakistan, continuing their 70 year old endeavour of "originality and not becoming a not- India" invite troops and some army chief (both honors nobody would turn down) - Pakistanis are chest thumping naming India.

Grow up. You are are a big country with a history and culture. Act like it.

And yes, enjoy your parade and congratulations in advance.

I know you are upset. the venom is dripping off your post. Well, Modi shouldn't have threatened to isolate us. He tried and tried and is still trying and guess what? You failed. And failed spectacularly. The World doesnt give a damn what India or Indians think. That is what grates you. For a country your size, which claims a 5000 year history, you are nowhere geo-politically except for an emerging whipping boy for the United States of America. Enjoy your coming slavery. Now stop derailing threads with your nonsense.

Dunya news reporting:

Whats the significance of South African army chief? China, Turkey and Saudi arabia are traditional allies of Pakistan.. So their participation is very understandable..... Obviously the more countries participate, the better.. Just i am trying to understand tht since when we became soo close to South Africa tht their army chief is guest of honor on 23rd March parade...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom