What's new

Foreign Ministry Remarks on Indian Prime Minister Modi Attending Activities in Disputed Area

Totally agree.

China lives in a dangerous neighbourhood with hostile regimes in Japan, India and US wanting to destroy China.

1. China must increase its annual military budget to about $400 billion (4% of GDP). This alone is a major deterrence factor.
2. China must remove its no-first-use nuclear policy. The NFU policy is outdated and isn't a proper deterrence factor.
3. China must increase its nuclear arsenal. Only by having a large nuclear arsenal will your nuclear deterrence be credible.

China's current military spending is not enough for a $10 trillion economy.

Let's hope China becomes more active and assertive in fighting for its rights. Aggressive behaviour by Abe, Modi and Obama might be a blessing in disguise for China.

PLA is now running by the new blood and training itself with the hell mode.

A war with the flawless victory will happen during Xi Jinping's term, and we just need to see who will act like China's first punching bag.

Which hostile country do you think will be the first on the list?

PLA is running by the new blood and training itself with the hell mode.

A war with the flawless victory will happen during Xi Jinping's term, and we just need to see who will act like China's first punching bag.

Which hostile country do you think will be the first on the list?

India will get punched in the face by the PLA before Japan, Vietnam or Philippines.

India is now doing a similar thing to Nehru's Forward Policy. I think Modi is the modern day Nehru, his legacy will be experiencing another humiliating defeat at the hands of the PLA.

India will get punched in the face by the PLA before Japan, Vietnam or Philippines.

India is now doing a similar thing to Nehru's Forward Policy. I think Modi is the modern day Nehru, his legacy will be experiencing another humiliating defeat at the hands of the PLA.

Well, if India wants to repeat a 1962 again, then we will also get the moral high ground this time.

China is always playing the counter attack warfare, and this is not the warmongering behavior, it will only increase our strength.

According to the old Chinese idiom, too much warmongering behavior will eventually destroy yourself, but without any warmongering behavior will also put yourself in danger since the world itself is a big jungle with full of Darwinist rules.

Last edited:
I'm not talking strictly military action. Right now you're turning the "Northeast" into a hotbed of separatism on your own. China should do what it can to strangle India diplomatically and economically until you realize you don't belong in any Mongoloid lands.

Separatism in northeast is decreasing and now reduced to negligible level. And China is in no position to strangle India in any way, deplomatically you are more alone than us, economically you are desperately looking for our business, in fact we will be majorly cutting down on useless chinese imports like cheap toys and other goods. Our lands will remain ours, you can't do anything about it...ever.

I agree.

It is due to previous weak governments under Deng, Jiang, and Hu which have only cared about neutrality to appease the Chinese liberals.

Now China has Xi, he is slowly changing the internals of the CPC to a much more hardline leadership. It takes time to change decades of liberal nonsense. He will gradually lift this neutrality rubbish and help Asia counter hostile Indian aggression. The more India provokes China, the faster this process will happen.

China might even covertly help to topple the current Bangladeshi regime by helping pro-China Bangladeshi groups to bring Bangladesh into the anti-India group.

Make no mistake about it, India is a threat to Asia and a threat to the international community.

China will topple the Bangladesh government? Try it. You have no idea about the ground realities in Bangladesh. Rather worry about your neighbours who are showing you middle finger.

Excellent. Now stop boasting and show some balls, last time you guys ran away tucking your tails between your legs. Your bullying tactics won't work with us.

@SrNair

PRC has the status quo it offered India too many times to count. Indians can only cry into their breasts.

Who gives a shit about your status quo?
Perhaps we may forgive Pakistan in future will reach in a status quo.
But we wont forgive you .A backstabber.
You can cry and thumps on your breasts.But we wont change our policies.

You are ran out of your argument.So keep that BS to yourself.
You guy pushed us too far by provocation supplying nuke techs to our neighbour.
When you did that during that time.You didnt anticipate our possible reaction in future .Now it is pay back time.Do whatever you want.We will be here and move forward with full scale development in NE area.

We will be here.Come and get us if you have balls and Spine.:lol:

Yeah right!!:cheesy:
The only one posting wild Suppositions is you.I am only posting the facts of the ground realities of what happened.
May you enlighten me on how search parties would be despatched in time to search for any missing personnel?
The terrain here is so rough that it takes days just to cover a few dozen miles.Which means that any patrol party was expected to be gone for several weeks.That also requires sufficient supplies to be carried by personnel and porters to last for weeks,even a month or two,making any patrol a very expensive affair indeed and they preferred to carry extra rations just to be safe.The base camps allowed for extra times for the patrols to return due to expected delays in the trip.Which means that in the whole it would be a month or two before the base camps in Assam even got any wind that anything was wrong with the patrol party.Then the extra funds and supplies for search parties had to be organised and sanctioned.
As I said before and have to repeat again,at great discomfort,due to your slowness.If we didn't attack every patrol party does it mean we accept you,let alone welcome you?If that is the case,did we accept the british too as most patrols weren't harassed even during their time?What gave you the idea that the tagins welcomed back the Indians?Especially after they imprisoned for life their warriors who had just carried out orders sanctioned by the council?Grudging tolerance to avoid more retribution isn't "welcoming" as you seem to so ignorantly believe.How come the tribes,as you so naively seem to think,didn't fight to the last person standing against the british or all other invaders who ever came in?After all the ahoms tried and manage to hold ita fort for quite some time.How come these small tribes didn't die out long ago fighting to the last man as you seem to believe?Or do you mean that these tribes were never invaded before ever in history and were singing kumbaya in their pristine isolation?Why didn't these tribes ever oppose PLA a single time if they didn't support PLA and preferred to fight to the last man standing?

Now back to the search parties,are you implying that back during the 40s and 50s India had all the money in the world to organise expensive search parties for every patrol gone missing?How come then Indian soldiers even ran out of bullets in 62 if it had all the money to allocate for petty search parties?Yeah right who are you kidding?Fact is when patrol parties went missing they were just dismissed off as "unexplained" or accidents by the time the next patrol party arrived to investigate which could be months if not a year or two.Keep in mind that these Patrols and trips were so expensive that the APO who toured these regions to make sure they were still under control couldn't undertake the trip more than once a year due to the expenses concerned.

As I said before.the story of sela and nura is most likely a hookum propagated by Indians themselves.Like their narrative of brave Indian soldiers outnumbered by PLA human wave tactics.Now,Giving you the benefit of doubt,let's consider it is true for one moment,then how come their tribes sent those poor girls if they supported Indians?Why not send hardy warrior scouts who would know the terrain and secret tracks like the back of their hands?Doesn't make sense to me.As I said before,your story of Sela and nura is most likely a hookum or even if by wildest stretches has any bit of truth in it is most likely a case of innocent and soft hearted mountain girls taking pity on scared and wounded Indian soldiers.Nothing more.BTW,why are you still stuck just on achingmori what of the 2nd incident I told you of,that too right after 1947?

Now let's go by your line of reasoning,if we didn't support PLA but you, why didn't we extend our help to you?After all,by your wild claims,we south tibetans just love you and those who aided PLA with the sanction of councils were just stray elements.How come there was not a single incident of "stray elements" choosing you,the Indians?
That's right,in your imaginary world devoid of common sense and logic,no one aided you when supposedly we supported you while we aided the PLA when(laughably)we were supposed to be supporting you.Does it make any sense to you?Extending support to a side which we didn't support against a side that we did?For any population to help an army it is supposed to be opposed to?That too against an army which it supports?Apparently you think it does make perfect sense.You are a very bright specimen of Indian intellect I see.:lol:

Your facts based on ground reality sound more like propoganda right out of CPC textbook combined with figments of your wild imaginations of what you believe or like others to believe to be true , but it is contrary to events of past and current ground reality. You're still running around in circles with "what I'm saying is true since I'm from AP" and doesn't matters what others from your state say or any solid evidence to back it up, literature or otherwise. Other than your own concoted stories you have nothing to offer. You spare no ocassion to display your intellectual bankruptcy , by comparing search patrols to lack of or should i say poor quality ammunition in 62 war you have yet again displayed your bot level IQ. Even if we take into consideration the time Army base command would wait for a patrol party who has lost communication to be a month or more, still at some point of time they would be considered lost and hence a search partol would be arranged to look after them. It is farcical to think funds would be any issue for lives of soldiers.

What is the reason to believe that the tribes didn't welcome Indian forces ? I haven't heard of any incident other than anchingori except your concocted tales which i find no reason to believe. It is best left to speculation as to what most triblas thought of Indian rule. I'm open to accepting the fact that there could have been some support fr PLA in 62 war, not that there's any evidence to back it up either other than your own claim. You are the one oblivious to the incidents of your own state and claim Sela and Nura to be some fictitious story of GOI as if the govt can fool the locals of Tawang if there were no such girls who ever lived there. The story of these girls came into limelight because of their bravery in fighting the Chinese with the IA, it does not prove that men from their tribe did not help the Indians.

As I said there is nothing to prove which side did the majority of tribals supported, your own testimony given your inclinations means nothing. There's not a single incidence of any tribals choosing PLA over IA. You haven't proved your point except ranting endlessly . Since you cannot prove your assertions , its best to end this debate. You have satisfied your Chinese masters with all the long essays you wrote sucking upto them , their investments have not gone in vain.

Last edited:
Separatism in northeast is decreasing and now reduced to negligible level. And China is in no position to strangle India in any way, deplomatically you are more alone than us, economically you are desperately looking for our business, in fact we will be majorly cutting down on useless chinese imports like cheap toys and other goods. Our lands will remain ours, you can't do anything about it...ever.

That means you had to concede to the native people instead of proceeding with your genocide plans. Good. China will keep pushing you so more laws will be put in place to protect the "Northeast" people, and there's nothing you Heil Akhand Bharat-zi's can do about it. They will naturally out-compete the Bharat-zis.

Yes, China can absolutely choke you to death or make sure your neighbors industrialize 3x faster than you do. I won't tell you how that's going to happen, but you're not even going to notice. Enjoy choking to death.

BTW the Indian market is now inconsequential. China doesn't need you. Maybe in the future this will change but you will remain among the poorest nations in the world while all parts of Africa soar ahead of you. What do you think is going to happen once China gives Africa so much development capital that they choose to start consuming their natural resources themselves? Where are you going to get your raw materials? :)

China should use its investment capital to make sure India becomes the untouchable of the world community, unless you abandon your disgusting genocidal racial expansionism at the expense of Mongoloid people.

@Abotani I have been thinking, why didn't you guys pressured the Dalai Lama since he had significant leverage? I have seen protest by Shugden sect but never by the South Tibetans.

That means you had to concede to the native people instead of proceeding with your genocide plans. Good. China will keep pushing you so more laws will be put in place to protect the "Northeast" people, and there's nothing you Heil Akhand Bharat-zi's can do about it. They will naturally out-compete the Bharat-zis.

You are funny!! :lol:

Yes, China can absolutely choke you to death or make sure your neighbors industrialize 3x faster than you do. I won't tell you how that's going to happen, but you're not even going to notice. Enjoy choking to death.

First save your own economy. :lol: Do you really believe what you are posting? I doubt!

BTW the Indian market is now inconsequential. China doesn't need you. Maybe in the future this will change but you will remain among the poorest nations in the world while all parts of Africa soar ahead of you. What do you think is going to happen once China gives Africa so much development capital that they choose to start consuming their natural resources themselves? Where are you going to get your raw materials? :)

Amazing!! :lol:

China should use its investment capital to make sure India becomes the untouchable of the world community, unless you abandon your disgusting genocidal racial expansionism at the expense of Mongoloid people.

You should post more in 'stupid & funny section', you have natural talent. :lol:

Your facts based on ground reality sound more like propoganda right out of CPC textbook combined with figments of your wild imaginations of what you believe or like others to believe to be true , but it is contrary to events of past and current ground reality. You're still running around in circles with "what I'm saying is true since I'm from AP" and doesn't matters what others from your state say or any solid evidence to back it up, literature or otherwise. Other than your own concoted stories you have nothing to offer. You spare no ocassion to display your intellectual bankruptcy , by comparing search patrols to lack of or should i say poor quality ammunition in 62 war you have yet again displayed your bot level IQ. Even if we take into consideration the time Army base command would wait for a patrol party who has lost communication to be a month or more, still at some point of time they would be considered lost and hence a search partol would be arranged to look after them. It is farcical to think funds would be any issue for lives of soldiers.

What is the reason to believe that the tribes didn't welcome Indian forces ? I haven't heard of any incident other than anchingori except your concocted tales which i find no reason to believe. It is best left to speculation as to what most triblas thought of Indian rule. I'm open to accepting the fact that there could have been some support fr PLA in 62 war, not that there's any evidence to back it up either other than your own claim. You are the one oblivious to the incidents of your own state and claim Sela and Nura to be some fictitious story of GOI as if the govt can fool the locals of Tawang if there were no such girls who ever lived there. The story of these girls came into limelight because of their bravery in fighting the Chinese with the IA, it does not prove that men from their tribe did not help the Indians.

As I said there is nothing to prove which side did the majority of tribals supported, your own testimony given your inclinations means nothing. There's not a single incidence of any tribals choosing PLA over IA. You haven't proved your point except ranting endlessly . Since you cannot prove your assertions , its best to end this debate. You have satisfied your Chinese masters with all the long essays you wrote sucking upto them , their investments have not gone in vain.
Oh my.my,you have no idea how deep you have trapped yourselves into by your own contradicting statements.let me refresh your memory of what has transpired in this thread.

First you claimed that no opposition against Indians had happened pre 1962.When I proved you wrong and showed of the most famous incident,the aching mori incident.You dismissed it off as "savage tribesmen" attacking their own kin and your soldiers dying in the process.When thoroughly disproved of how ridiculous your assertion was.You again changed track to dismiss it off as one isolated incident.Then went to badger me for more evidence.WHen I point out the incident with the apatanis in 1948,you still stick to your tired old lines of "single,isolated incident" even when you have been just proved that it was not just a single incident.
Then you offer the ludiocrous excuses of army sending search and rescue patrols for missing groups.When pointed out that seeing the infrastructure and terrain realities of the region,it was nigh impossible and prohibitively expensive to send search parties in time,rather it would be months before the army even realised anything was wrong with its previous patrols.
Then again you try to dismiss the help extended by our people against IA to PLA as isolated stray incidents.When I show that the decision to help a particular side requires the sanction of the councils of various tribes which in turn require the consenus of it's people,you again change track to dismiss it off completely and engage in your own propaganda and naive claims.
Regarding the fictious propaganda story of sela and nura.When Challenged that these names are not given to people in this region and these people never existed..you try to legitimise it by pointing to sela pass as proof of their existence.

NEWS FLASH GENIUS- Sela pass was always known as sela pass i.e, way before 1962 and way before your "country" even came into existence.In fact the proper name is not "Sela Pass" but just "Se La" La being the word for pass in the language of the tribe inhabiting that area.Want to explain how a pass named in honour of someone's bravery had that name long before they were even born?
Let me tell you something,I genuinely and intentionally threw the bait of accepting that Sela and Nura story may be true to expose to everyone on this forum what a liar you are.That you are a two bit propagandist who is here to do his jingoistic bidding for free.Everyone in south tibet knows of "sela pass" and it's proper name unlike you Indians who misconstructed two words "Se" and "la" as one "Sela" and then went on to weave a propaganda story around it to justify your illegal and immoral occupation of Chinese lands.

If the story was true why didn't Indian government reward and award these two non existent girls for their bravery.After all India has erected several war memorials to celebrate it's dead in 62 war,particularly "Jaswant Singh".That name ring any bells?He is intrically connected to the sela and nura propaganda spread by Indians after all

In short sir,you have changed your story,"Facts" and arguments and line of reasoning so many times that you simply lack any shred credibility anymore.You then indulge in personal attacks (against forum rule) and labelling others as propagandists all the while indulging it in yourself alone and you alone might I add and not I.You have been proven to be two bit liar and propagandist beyond a reason of doubt and as such anything,anything you say cannot be taken seriously by anyone any longer.

@Abotani I have been thinking, why didn't you guys pressured the Dalai Lama since he had significant leverage? I have seen protest by Shugden sect but never by the South Tibetans.
That is because most south tibetans are not tibetan buddhists and as I responded to your honest inquiry before simply don't care for him.Please keep in mind that Lhasa and lama aristrocacy regarded most south tibetans as inferior, even tibetan buddhists.This bias is what made them cede south tibet to Great britain in 1910s so easily, as they saw this region as culturally impure and inferior and a bargain sacrifice if it meant protection of tibet proper.

Please bear with me for the slow responses.I am in my native village in the upper regions since yesterday and internet is slow and sketchy here unlike the more developed foothills.

Last edited:
That is because most south tibetans are not tibetan buddhists and as I responded to your honest inquiry before simply don't care for him.Please keep in mind that Lhasa and lama aristrocacy regarded most south tibetans as inferior, even tibetan buddhists.This bias is what made them cede south tibet to Great britain in 1910s so easily, as they saw this region as culturally impure and inferior and a bargain sacrifice if it meant protection of tibet proper.
I'm sorry, but stuff on South Tibet are really hard to come by. I did search on the topic, and its hard to grasp the hearts and mind on the population. Your answers enlighten me. I could privately ask question next time.

I'm sorry, but stuff on South Tibet are really hard to come by. I did search on the topic, and its hard to grasp the hearts and mind on the population. Your answers enlighten me. I could privately ask question next time.
It's ok.Please remember most of our population has not even seen electricity in their natives vilages till now let alone internet which is a recent phenomenon and reliable only in urban areas of the region as you can deduce by my reduced responses since I moved to rural area.Add to that most of the urban population is not tech savvy either.

Oh my.my,you have no idea how deep you have trapped yourselves into by your own contradicting statements.let me refresh your memory of what has transpired in this thread.

First you claimed that no opposition against Indians had happened pre 1962.When I proved you wrong and showed of the most famous incident,the aching mori incident.You dismissed it off as "savage tribesmen" attacking their own kin and your soldiers dying in the process.When thoroughly disproved of how ridiculous your assertion was.You again changed track to dismiss it off as one isolated incident.Then went to badger me for more evidence.WHen I point out the incident with the apatanis in 1948,you still stick to your tired old lines of "single,isolated incident" even when you have been just proved that it was not just a single incident.
Then you offer the ludiocrous excuses of army sending search and rescue patrols for missing groups.When pointed out that seeing the infrastructure and terrain realities of the region,it was nigh impossible and prohibitively expensive to send search parties in time,rather it would be months before the army even realised anything was wrong with its previous patrols.
Then again you try to dismiss the help extended by our people against IA to PLA as isolated stray incidents.When I show that the decision to help a particular side requires the sanction of the councils of various tribes which in turn require the consenus of it's people,you again change track to dismiss it off completely and engage in your own propaganda and naive claims.
Regarding the fictious propaganda story of sela and nura.When Challenged that these names are not given to people in this region and these people never existed..you try to legitimise it by pointing to sela pass as proof of their existence.

NEWS FLASH GENIUS- Sela pass was always known as sela pass i.e, way before 1962 and way before your "country" even came into existence.In fact the proper name is not "Sela Pass" but just "Se La" La being the word for pass in the language of the tribe inhabiting that area.Want to explain how a pass named in honour of someone's bravery had that name long before they were even born?
Let me tell you something,I genuinely and intentionally threw the bait of accepting that Sela and Nura story may be true to expose to everyone on this forum what a liar you are.That you are a two bit propagandist who is here to do his jingoistic bidding for free.Everyone in south tibet knows of "sela pass" and it's proper name unlike you Indians who misconstructed two words "Se" and "la" as one "Sela" and then went on to weave a propaganda story around it to justify your illegal and immoral occupation of Chinese lands.

If the story was true why didn't Indian government reward and award these two non existent girls for their bravery.After all India has erected several war memorials to celebrate it's dead in 62 war,particularly "Jaswant Singh".That name ring any bells?He is intrically connected to the sela and nura propaganda spread by Indians after all

In short sir,you have changed your story,"Facts" and arguments and line of reasoning so many times that you simply lack any shred credibility anymore.You then indulge in personal attacks (against forum rule) and labelling others as propagandists all the while indulging it in yourself alone and you alone might I add and not I.You have been proven to be two bit liar and propagandist beyond a reason of doubt and as such anything,anything you say cannot be taken seriously by anyone any longer.

Please bear with me for the slow responses.I am in my native village in the upper regions since yesterday and internet is slow and sketchy here unlike the more developed foothills.

I have not contradicted my statements, rather I have reiterated that I'm open to the fact that there may have been some support to the Chinese even if there is no evidence to prove it except your rhetoric , OTOH I see no reason to believe your claims of absolute support of all tribes to the Chinese as there's no reason to believe so nor any facts point towards it. If the Indians were percieved to be aliens then the same can be said about the Chinese . You have not provided any evidence to support your claims , the one incident of anchingmori can at best be considered an aberration and does not prove of any mass opposition to the Indian rule. I have read about it earlier when you had pointed it out on some other thread and I was expecting you to post it here as well. I gave you what the official reason for the incident was and which seemed highly plausible, unlike your alien argument which seems like your figment of imagination. Your other examples are only known to you and no one else, hence discarded.

Again you are making fallacious argument of expensive search ops as a reason to not look out for missing soldiers which sound utterly insane.
Firstly there's nothing to prove that your people helped PLA against the IA, still I'm saying that I'm not averse to such a proposition. The same logic can also be applied to local support to IA against PLA which could have been decided at tribal councils. Just because you say something , it cannot be considered the truth.

My information on Sela and Nura is based upon a news documnetary I saw on TV and from sources on the internet which of-course are Indian . You can feel free to brush them off, I'll consider my govt's POV as true rather than the Chinese pov. Btw there seems to be a Sela memorial near Tawang.

sela-pass.jpg

As for the two-bit liar thing, how about you convince your own fellow state members on this forum who consider you a two bit liar before you try to convince others on your pov. Your own state fellows have proved you wrong on this forum time and again and there's no reason for others to believe in your prpoganda. I engaged you to see what arguments you put forward to prove your claims but in the end i had to be disapponted by your unintelligent rhetorics .

I have not contradicted my statements, rather I have reiterated that I'm open to the fact that there may have been some support to the Chinese even if there is no evidence to prove it except your rhetoric , OTOH I see no reason to believe your claims of absolute support of all tribes to the Chinese as there's no reason to believe so nor any facts point towards it. If the Indians were percieved to be aliens then the same can be said about the Chinese . You have not provided any evidence to support your claims , the one incident of anchingmori can at best be considered an aberration and does not prove of any mass opposition to the Indian rule. I have read about it earlier when you had pointed it out on some other thread and I was expecting you to post it here as well. I gave you what the official reason for the incident was and which seemed highly plausible, unlike your alien argument which seems like your figment of imagination. Your other examples are only known to you and no one else, hence discarded.

Again you are making fallacious argument of expensive search ops as a reason to not look out for missing soldiers which sound utterly insane.
Firstly there's nothing to prove that your people helped PLA against the IA, still I'm saying that I'm not averse to such a proposition. The same logic can also be applied to local support to IA against PLA which could have been decided at tribal councils. Just because you say something , it cannot be considered the truth.

My information on Sela and Nura is based upon a news documnetary I saw on TV and from sources on the internet which of-course are Indian . You can feel free to brush them off, I'll consider my govt's POV as true rather than the Chinese pov. Btw there seems to be a Sela memorial near Tawang.

sela-pass.jpg

As for the two-bit liar thing, how about you convince your own fellow state members on this forum who consider you a two bit liar before you try to convince others on your pov. Your own state fellows have proved you wrong on this forum time and again and there's no reason for others to believe in your prpoganda. I engaged you to see what arguments you put forward to prove your claims but in the end i had to be disapponted by your unintelligent rhetorics .
Oh no!You have been changing your line of reasoning and arguments for so long.As everyone can see,as soon as I disprove your wild claims,you disappear for a day to scour the internet to come up with some other concocted story to go along with the littany of rhetoric that can be summed up in short as "Just cry CCP propaganda" or as not acceptable (only to you) because you don't want to or cannot access the sources.
As I proved undoubtedly before just a post ago,there never was a girl called sela or Nura.Rather Sela or "Se la" is just the name of the mountain pass that has long been in use,even before your country was formed.You tried to pass it off as if the pass had been renamed in their or her honour while I proved it was never the case.If the two existed as I said before why weren't these two or their families honoured by the Indian authorities for their supposed 'bravery".

All said and done why don't you bring proof that anyone of us ever helped you Indians in 1962 war apart from concocted myths of non existent sela and Nura.After all,the lhoba population in PRC itself is the biggest proof of our support to PLA during 1962.Most of these Lhoba were the ones actively helping the PLA and went with the PLA when the PLA retreated after crushing Indians in just a month.

PS-Just observe the date on that supposed memorial.It was made in the 2000s, a whole 4 decades after the 1962 war.It doesn't need to be pointed to anyone that the supposed memorial was made long after the myth of sela and Nura was propagated for generations.If the story was true,the memorial would have been constructed right after 62 itself,just like Jaswant's memorial was erected right after 62 war.
Rather the supposed "memorial" is just to mark the important mountain pass.

As I said before,you have exposed yourself so terribly that no one can take you seriously anymore.Least of all to reply to your wild propaganda claims and myths which you keep repeating like a parrot ad nauseam.

Remembering 1962 Sino-Indian Border War: Politics of Memory | Dibyesh Anand - Academia.edu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom