What's new

Foreign Ministry Remarks on Indian Prime Minister Modi Attending Activities in Disputed Area

China is just waiting for India to miscalculate like it did in 1962 so China can give India another spanking. China is waiting for that right moment. China don't want to be seen as the aggressor, but merely responding to foreign aggression. Philippines provoked China continuously in 2012 and China took that chance to take back control of Scarborough Shoal through force. America didn't lift a finger despite having mutual defence treaties.

CPC is moving towards a more conservative leadership and once that process is complete, there will not be liberal obstacles to countering Indian aggression towards its neighbours. China does things gradually.

Watch for Xi's visit to Pakistan this year, China and Pakistan will team up to counter India's thuggish behaviour towards its neighbours.

China needs India to provoke its neighbours so they come to China's arms to counter a hostile India. Modi's ultranationalist behaviour is benefitting China in the long term.

China needs to pressure Iran to give that port deal to China and if Iran refuse, then apply sanctions on Iran. Iran has gotten off easy by giving the port deal to India. China should have played hardball with Iran. This is why Xi is cleaning up the CPC of liberals.

China will always be there to counter Indian thuggery in Asia.

You are talking about China waiting for india to provoke her neighbours when the fact is india has already gobbled up the sovereignty of Bangladesh by installing the most corrupt and heinous regime. Bhutan has long been an indian satellite and Nepal and Maldives are in no better condition. Only Pakistan and Sri Lanka remain out of her devilish clutch. China remains neutral in BD, thus indirectly assisting the thuggish regime in Dhaka. Now these blood thirsty thugs in Dhaka are paying back China by raising their objections against China's construction work on the Brahmaputra River. This is the government which always remains silent even when india has built dams over all the international rivers entering BD. Believe me or not this illegitimate regime in Dhaka will even go to war against China for their indian masters. Bangladesh in every sense has become a slave of india, she is bound to do whatever india wants her to do even if it means committing suicide. As far as Bangladesh is concerned, this is the achievement of China's neutrality in BD.

Last edited:
@Abotani
What you guys think of the Dalai Lama?
That depends on the religion and level of religiosity of the person in question.The people who follow tibetan buddhism seriously would be favourably disposed towards him while those who don't or follow other schools of thought of buddhism will have a more or less neutral stand to simply not caring.

so you are really saying Pakistan is not a failed state? Come on man be a little realistic.
No state is failed state, failure is just in thinking. When majority of the Pakistanis will realize what they are, they will gain their real powers
@Judge

Never knew that government 'forgets' such incidents , where a whole party of soldiers on patrol goes missing ,as if there'll be no investigation on part of govt if such thing were to happen or army would not send another patrol to the same area . The army column that was targeted was not the first armed patrol into that area and the reasons given for the incident seem highly plausible, given the next delegation was also unharmed. You can give any twist to the incident to suit your agenda given your obvious inclination towards China. I'd like to know more about these 'other' incidents involving Army and tribals including burning of villages that you mention. There's no reason for one with such profound love for China and hatred for anything Indian to concoct such stories to win few brownie points unless there's something to backup such claims. Even your fellow Arunachalees don't back your claims, I don't see any reason why others should believe you. You can't be the only truthteller from AP.

I just asked you to redirect me to the thread where you've posted 'volumes' on local support to Chinese and not to reproduce it here. I can't go through all your postings to find what I'm looking for. I for one can state one individual incident of Sela and Nura, the two sisters who helped soldier Jaswant Singh against the invading Chinese, my other sources are interactions with friends from army who had been posted in AP . There's no doubt on some support to the Chinese in terms of intelligence and troop movements by some people in 1962 war but your argument of absolute support to chinese is fallacious and dubious at best. I'd be convinced even if other members from Arunachal Pradesh corroborated your claims which they unfortunately haven't done till now.
Sigh..do you have any other argument than lame propaganda and excuses fed by establishment to make light of the achingmori incident?Guess what even british military patrols were left alone most of the time.Does that mean we supported the british and welcomed their imperial and colonial ambitions?If you are too daft,let me answer that for you,NO.The decision to attack was made when the patrols committed transgressions and the people found the window of opportunity to totally annihilate the patrols.So as to leave no evidence to implicate them.The achingmori incident too was known because the tagins left one Indian alive,presuming him to be dead.The decisions of war and all important matters are made in the council of elders and older warriors.So you can be damn sure that when the tagins attacked it was under the sanction and authority of the council.
Add to that the fact that at that time,due to primitive and non existent infrastructure, entire parties and groups used to disappear in the hills to any natural calamity like landslides or drowning or unexpected events like wild animal attacks,coming down with diseases,running out of supplies,getting lost to plain hilarious reasons like foot slipping on mountain tracks.All these used to lead to several casualties and entire parties being wiped out with almost no chance of tracing them back.
But since you are so insistent,I never wanted to say it,for fear that my apatani brothers may not have to face any hostility from you Indians,but fine,there was another incident in 1948 with the apatanis and Indian soldiers in which as retaliation 2 villages of Apatanis were totally razed to the ground.So yes there have been several other attacks on Indian soldiers.

On the second para,you once again run out of arguments and totally expose your own complete ignorance of our society and areas.Providing help,particularly help of military nature was always an important matter as the blowback from the actions could be severe.So in view of the graveness of these actions and their consequences,such decisions were always made by the council after lengthy debates.So when help was provided to PLA,it was under the agreement of the councils of various groups.These councils are democratic in nature and decisions are arrived by consenus.Which means that when we aided the PLA,it was a decision of the whole people and not "isolated" individuals as you wish to portray.
BTW,I don't know where you heard the story but it seems hookum as I have never and I mean never,come across the names sela or nura for anyone from our region,leave alone female,whoever gives such ridiculous names to their children.
Finally,you are the one asking for information.You are obliged to take the pain of searching through what I have posted and not me.

Last edited:
class.
We are in our own league dude.You cant challenge .Live with that fact

Chinese game in SA is almost finished when we slightly flex our muscle.

You don't even have enough power to keep your neighbors under your thumb. It's high time China made India feel some pain for all her crimes and throw away the idea that Indians want to cooperate as equals.

You don't even have enough power to keep your neighbors under your thumb. It's high time China made India feel some pain for all her crimes and throw away the idea that Indians want to cooperate as equals.

Pain my foot. Stop this online chest thumping and show us something real on the ground. AP is still there, go for it if you guys have balls, else stop blabbering nonsense.

Pain my foot. Stop this online chest thumping and show us something real on the ground. AP is still there, go for it if you guys have balls, else stop blabbering nonsense.

I'm not talking strictly military action. Right now you're turning the "Northeast" into a hotbed of separatism on your own. China should do what it can to strangle India diplomatically and economically until you realize you don't belong in any Mongoloid lands.

Except Pakistan.Rest of our neighbours are good .And you guys are kicked out from SL after those election.
We have seen pain in a$$ of CCP leaders when US President in India during republic day.Then what would bd their condition if we took serious action ?: sarcastic:
We are here dude .Come and get us and take our AP if you have balls and spine.

I'm not talking strictly military action. Right now you're turning the "Northeast" into a hotbed of separatism on your own. China should do what it can to strangle India diplomatically and economically until you realize you don't belong in any Mongoloid lands.

Block for one day in Malacca Strait.We will teach that how can we strangle you and bring down you in to your knees.
Show these stupid bravado.to.poor neighbours in SCS.

Sigh..do you have any other argument than lame propaganda and excuses fed by establishment to make light of the achingmori incident?Guess what even british military patrols were left alone most of the time.Does that mean we supported the british and welcomed their imperial and colonial ambitions?If you are too daft,let me answer that for you,NO.The decision to attack was made when the patrols committed transgressions and the people found the window of opportunity to totally annihilate the patrols.So as to leave no evidence to implicate them.The achingmori incident too was known because the tagins left one Indian alive,presuming him to be dead.The decisions of war and all important matters are made in the council of elders and older warriors.So you can be damn sure that when the tagins attacked it was under the sanction and authority of the council.
Add to that the fact that at that time,due to primitive and non existent infrastructure, entire parties and groups used to disappear in the hills to any natural calamity like landslides or drowning or unexpected events like wild animal attacks,coming down with diseases,running out of supplies,getting lost to plain hilarious reasons like foot slipping on mountain tracks.All these used to lead to several casualties and entire parties being wiped out with almost no chance of tracing them back.
But since you are so insistent,I never wanted to say it,for fear that my apatani brothers may not have to face any hostility from you Indians,but fine,there was another incident in 1948 with the apatanis and Indian soldiers in which as retaliation 2 villages of Apatanis were totally razed to the ground.So yes there have been several other attacks on Indian soldiers.

On the second para,you once again run out of arguments and totally expose your own complete ignorance of our society and areas.Providing help,particularly help of military nature was always an important matter as the blowback from the actions could be severe.So in view of the graveness of these actions and their consequences,such decisions were always made by the council after lengthy debates.So when help was provided to PLA,it was under the agreement of the councils of various groups.These councils are democratic in nature and decisions are arrived by consenus.Which means that when we aided the PLA,it was a decision of the whole people and not "isolated" individuals as you wish to portray.
BTW,I don't know where you heard the story but it seems hookum as I have never and I mean never,come across the names sela or nura for anyone from our region,leave alone female,whoever gives such ridiculous names to their children.
Finally,you are the one asking for information.You are obliged to take the pain of searching through what I have posted and not me.
Your this 'could have happened or that should have happened' are not impressing anyone. If the tribals were so concerned about outsiders encroaching their territory they would have fought till the last and not welcomed them the second time around and accepted their rule.

Even if a single soldier goes missing a search party is despatched to look after him and here you are talking about whole group of soldiers vanishing and government doing nothing thinking they may have slipped off a hill or got eaten by an animal , what an absurd and ludicrous argument . Again your attempt to spin stories of incidents similar to achingmori based on your above hypothesis is anything but convincing.

So you are so high on dope of Chinese propaganda that you haven't heard of Sela and Nura. BTW there's a pass name after her - Sela Pass. These were only two girls who are famous because of their bravery. Going by what you're saying even their tribe would have decided to help Indian army based on collective decision of tribal council.

In short you have nothing concrete to backup your claims other than rhetoric which you can go on doing endlessly for that is a common trait of paid CPC bots.

Your this 'could have happened or that should have happened' are not impressing anyone. If the tribals were so concerned about outsiders encroaching their territory they would have fought till the last and not welcomed them the second time around and accepted their rule.

Even if a single soldier goes missing a search party is despatched to look after him and here you are talking about whole group of soldiers vanishing and government doing nothing thinking they may have slipped off a hill or got eaten by an animal , what an absurd and ludicrous argument . Again your attempt to spin stories of incidents similar to achingmori based on your above hypothesis is anything but convincing.

So you are so high on dope of Chinese propaganda that you haven't heard of Sela and Nura. BTW there's a pass name after her - Sela Pass. These were only two girls who are famous because of their bravery. Going by what you're saying even their tribe would have decided to help Indian army based on collective decision of tribal council.

In short you have nothing concrete to backup your claims other than rhetoric which you can go on doing endlessly for that is a common trait of paid CPC bots.
Yeah right!!:cheesy:
The only one posting wild Suppositions is you.I am only posting the facts of the ground realities of what happened.
May you enlighten me on how search parties would be despatched in time to search for any missing personnel?
The terrain here is so rough that it takes days just to cover a few dozen miles.Which means that any patrol party was expected to be gone for several weeks.That also requires sufficient supplies to be carried by personnel and porters to last for weeks,even a month or two,making any patrol a very expensive affair indeed and they preferred to carry extra rations just to be safe.The base camps allowed for extra times for the patrols to return due to expected delays in the trip.Which means that in the whole it would be a month or two before the base camps in Assam even got any wind that anything was wrong with the patrol party.Then the extra funds and supplies for search parties had to be organised and sanctioned.
As I said before and have to repeat again,at great discomfort,due to your slowness.If we didn't attack every patrol party does it mean we accept you,let alone welcome you?If that is the case,did we accept the british too as most patrols weren't harassed even during their time?What gave you the idea that the tagins welcomed back the Indians?Especially after they imprisoned for life their warriors who had just carried out orders sanctioned by the council?Grudging tolerance to avoid more retribution isn't "welcoming" as you seem to so ignorantly believe.How come the tribes,as you so naively seem to think,didn't fight to the last person standing against the british or all other invaders who ever came in?After all the ahoms tried and manage to hold ita fort for quite some time.How come these small tribes didn't die out long ago fighting to the last man as you seem to believe?Or do you mean that these tribes were never invaded before ever in history and were singing kumbaya in their pristine isolation?Why didn't these tribes ever oppose PLA a single time if they didn't support PLA and preferred to fight to the last man standing?

Now back to the search parties,are you implying that back during the 40s and 50s India had all the money in the world to organise expensive search parties for every patrol gone missing?How come then Indian soldiers even ran out of bullets in 62 if it had all the money to allocate for petty search parties?Yeah right who are you kidding?Fact is when patrol parties went missing they were just dismissed off as "unexplained" or accidents by the time the next patrol party arrived to investigate which could be months if not a year or two.Keep in mind that these Patrols and trips were so expensive that the APO who toured these regions to make sure they were still under control couldn't undertake the trip more than once a year due to the expenses concerned.

As I said before.the story of sela and nura is most likely a hookum propagated by Indians themselves.Like their narrative of brave Indian soldiers outnumbered by PLA human wave tactics.Now,Giving you the benefit of doubt,let's consider it is true for one moment,then how come their tribes sent those poor girls if they supported Indians?Why not send hardy warrior scouts who would know the terrain and secret tracks like the back of their hands?Doesn't make sense to me.As I said before,your story of Sela and nura is most likely a hookum or even if by wildest stretches has any bit of truth in it is most likely a case of innocent and soft hearted mountain girls taking pity on scared and wounded Indian soldiers.Nothing more.BTW,why are you still stuck just on achingmori what of the 2nd incident I told you of,that too right after 1947?

Now let's go by your line of reasoning,if we didn't support PLA but you, why didn't we extend our help to you?After all,by your wild claims,we south tibetans just love you and those who aided PLA with the sanction of councils were just stray elements.How come there was not a single incident of "stray elements" choosing you,the Indians?
That's right,in your imaginary world devoid of common sense and logic,no one aided you when supposedly we supported you while we aided the PLA when(laughably)we were supposed to be supporting you.Does it make any sense to you?Extending support to a side which we didn't support against a side that we did?For any population to help an army it is supposed to be opposed to?That too against an army which it supports?Apparently you think it does make perfect sense.You are a very bright specimen of Indian intellect I see.:lol:

You are talking about China waiting for india to provoke her neighbours when the fact is india has already gobbled up the sovereignty of Bangladesh by installing the most corrupt and heinous regime. Bhutan has long been an indian satellite and Nepal and Maldives are in no better condition. Only Pakistan and Sri Lanka remain out of her devilish clutch. China remains neutral in BD, thus indirectly assisting the thuggish regime in Dhaka. Now these blood thirsty thugs in Dhaka are paying back China by raising their objections against China's construction work on the Brahmaputra River. This is the government which always remains silent even when india has built dams over all the international rivers entering BD. Believe me or not this illegitimate regime in Dhaka will even go to war against China for their indian masters. Bangladesh in every sense has become a slave of india, she is bound to do whatever india wants her to do even if it means committing suicide. As far as Bangladesh is concerned, this is the achievement of China's neutrality in BD.

I agree.

It is due to previous weak governments under Deng, Jiang, and Hu which have only cared about neutrality to appease the Chinese liberals.

Now China has Xi, he is slowly changing the internals of the CPC to a much more hardline leadership. It takes time to change decades of liberal nonsense. He will gradually lift this neutrality rubbish and help Asia counter hostile Indian aggression. The more India provokes China, the faster this process will happen.

China might even covertly help to topple the current Bangladeshi regime by helping pro-China Bangladeshi groups to bring Bangladesh into the anti-India group.

Make no mistake about it, India is a threat to Asia and a threat to the international community.

I agree.

It is due to previous weak governments under Deng, Jiang, an Hu which have only cared about neutrality to appease the Chinese liberals.

Now China has Xi, he is slowly changing the internals of the CPC to a much more hardline leadership. It takes time to change decades of liberal nonsense. He will gradually lift this neutrality rubbish and help Asia counter hostile Indian aggression. The more India provokes China, the faster this process will happen.

China might even covertly help to topple the current Bangladeshi regime by helping pro-China Bangladeshi groups to bring Bangladesh into the anti-India group.

Make no mistake about it, India is a threat to Asia and a threat to the international community.

Xi has unofficially suggested that China needs a war in order to bring more peace in Asia, meanwhile also to purge the internal corruption. Since China is now preparing in contingency for the possible coming war, many PLA senior officials have been arrested and replaced by the new blood.

He is redoing what Mao has done; one stone two birds.

With Japan quickly turning itself into a fascist state again, you cannot back down anymore. The history has already told us as when you are trying to appease/compromise with the aggressive fascist, the danger will soon come after you. The 1937 was a prime example, as even ROC tried to appease the Imperial Japan when they had illegally invaded/annexed Manchuria, the Imperial Japan just kept going further and pushing China into the corner.

The history has proven that when against the bullies, only being stronger will make yourself safer, while being weak will put yourself in greater danger.

Xi has unofficially suggested that China needs a war in order to bring more peace in Asia, meanwhile also to purge the internal corruption. Since China is now preparing in contingency for the possible coming war, many PLA senior officials have been arrested and replaced by the new blood.

He is redoing what Mao has done; one stone two birds.

With Japan quickly turning itself into a fascist state again, you cannot back down anymore. The history has already told us as when you are trying to appease/compromise with the aggressive fascist, the danger will soon come after you. The 1937 was a prime example, as even ROC tried to appease the Imperial Japan when they had illegally invaded/annexed Manchuria, the Imperial Japan just kept going further and pushing China into the corner.

The history has proven that when against the bullies, only being stronger will make yourself safer, while being weak will put yourself in greater danger.

Totally agree.

China lives in a dangerous neighbourhood with hostile regimes in Japan, India and US wanting to destroy China.

1. China must increase its annual military budget to about $400 billion (4% of GDP). This alone is a major deterrence factor.
2. China must remove its no-first-use nuclear policy. The NFU policy is outdated and isn't a proper deterrence factor.
3. China must increase its nuclear arsenal. Only by having a large nuclear arsenal will your nuclear deterrence be credible.

China's current military spending is not enough for a $10 trillion economy.

Let's hope China becomes more active and assertive in fighting for its rights. Aggressive behaviour by Abe, Modi and Obama might be a blessing in disguise for China.

Back
Top Bottom