What's new

Foreign Ministry Remarks on Indian Prime Minister Modi Attending Activities in Disputed Area

Indian economy is facing a massive deceleration in growth. Indian regime can cook its book all it wants but Indian economy is growing slower than China. And no, magically increasing your GDP by 50% with a stroke of a pen doesn't mean India is growing faster than China. Period!

Without Chinese imports India would collapse as its consumers cannot afford the goods they buy. China has the supply chain to the world economy and its impossible to replace China as a goods supplier.

If China cut off the supply of goods to India, India would collapse as consumption would collapse and inflation will skyrocket.

China is the only country with a big enough economy to be of any help to Russia. India is an economic ant that is of no use to Russia except sell a few weapons. China can squeeze Russia's balls if it wanted to isolate India. India only buys weapons from Russia and even that is breaking down as India has betrayed Russia by buying Western weapons.

India relies on Chinese goods to keep inflation down so that poor Indian consumers can buy affordable goods.
India relies on Chinese investment into India.
India relies on Chinese financing of its companies by Chinese banks.

China essentially controls the Indian economy. China can collapse the entire Indian economy if the CPC hardliners wanted to.
I would leave that person alone,brother.He is someone who believes in things like India can make ICBMS and deploy them in a month.It is worthless to argue with him as I have done so before and found it to be a waste of time and effort.

I would leave that person alone,brother.He is someone who believes in things like India can make ICBMS and deploy them in a month.It is worthless to argue with him as I have done so before and found it to be a waste of time and effort.

Oh yes.ICBM with Solid propellent will take centuries to deploy .Who are you DRDO scientists.?

Elections are attended by people to solve their own issues i'e,local issues and keep mainland Indians from dominating the political power in the state.
It is the same in other states opposed to India like Nagaland,manipur,kashmir etc.It is a pragmatic decision to keep control of their own territories so that mainland Indians don't over power us by demographic conquest.
Outright opposition and hostility,we concluded long ago after seeing the mindset and behaviour of Indian troops,was counter-productive and it proved to be better decision seeing what Indians have done to places like Nagaland,kashmir etc.
How can you be sure the majority thinks like you? As far as my experience, Rural poor folks don't really think about politics/future rather on gifts/present.

How can you be sure the majority thinks like you? As far as my experience, Rural poor folks don't really think about politics/future rather on gifts/present.
These decisions were made long ago in our councils.Back in 1947,when the british were preparing to leave the people here wanted to fight the Indians as well.It was only after discussions,we concluded that we could not possible beat the Indians alone that we grudgingly agreed to tolerate them.The occupation by british first and then Indians impoverished a lot of people whose source of trade and prosperity was Lhasa and tibet proper.This is why our people supported PLA and still do as the condition has not changed
Back then,as happened here after Tibet and Great britain demarcated the mcmahon line,a bureaucrat,designated as a Political Officer would organise annual tours of the region to see if the region was till under their control.Apart from this trip,the region was left alone to its own devices.It changed only after 60s and 70s when the Indians began maintaining a permanent presence.
You are right that rural folk don't think a lot of politics and more on gifts/presents.But the ones standing in elections are our people and the gifts are given by persons who are the same people as us.So the question of our people being swayed by Indian gifts doesn't arise as the gifts aren't given by Indians and never was.

Indian economy is facing a massive deceleration in growth. Indian regime can cook its book all it wants but Indian economy is growing slower than China. And no, magically increasing your GDP by 50% with a stroke of a pen doesn't mean India is growing faster than China. Period!

Without Chinese imports India would collapse as its consumers cannot afford the goods they buy. China has the supply chain to the world economy and its impossible to replace China as a goods supplier.

If China cut off the supply of goods to India, India would collapse as consumption would collapse and inflation will skyrocket.

China is the only country with a big enough economy to be of any help to Russia. India is an economic ant that is of no use to Russia except sell a few weapons. China can squeeze Russia's balls if it wanted to isolate India. India only buys weapons from Russia and even that is breaking down as India has betrayed Russia by buying Western weapons.

India relies on Chinese goods to keep inflation down so that poor Indian consumers can buy affordable goods.

China essentially controls the Indian economy. China can collapse the entire Indian economy if the CPC hardliners wanted to.

Actually what is your education ?
I mean where did you get these kind of economics.?There is around 70 billion $ trade is taking place between India and China.And 40 billion is in Chinese favour .I dont know about any further increase.Majority of it is came from cheap toys and electronic goods.
Two.policies are already on run .One is National Electronics Policy and Other is manufacturing policy like 'Make in India' campaign .It will take some time .But a quick movement in right direction.
You know what .When India inaugrated Make in India campaign Chinese announces their Made In China campaign .
In fact Chinese dont need such a high level of campaign since they have already far better manufacturing than us.why?I will tell you why ?
Even.it was a symbolic Make in India campaign creating a lot of concerns to China.Because except China only India has that much capabilities like huge HR and other facilities.

Now ASEAN is another viable option instead of China .They also have good manufactiring facilities.So a mere 40 billion $ reduction of trade with China wont affect our inflation.
That is statement may be right when it becomes US and China since that trade has around 600 billion $ worth.But India China relation isstill not reach that level.

Another options like blocking of Malacca strait is also there .Because distance between A&N Islands and Strait is quite small.

Sigh.. Russia .Dude you dont know the relation between India and Russia.Russiaisstill a world power .A 400 billion $ deal wont allow them to destroy their honour.

You dont need to go any where.When their President Putin visited this nation we signed a 100+ billion $ deal with them.And we didnt have any problem to complete a nuke deal after a month with US when Obama visted our nation for Republic day.

Shall I post the links of Chinese cry and self consolation in here ?.Because we have a lot of links that China consoling themselves that India wont go with US ,China is a good friend of Indi this that :blah::blah::blah: etc. :sarcastic:

Now about our base year change.Till now we were calaculating ourGDP with 2004-05 base year where we had only 2500 companies.
Now we have 5 lakhs companies and a lot of them are manufacturing companies .Now tell me how can we get good data with those 2004-05base year.So changed tgat to 2012 .

Simple.GDP manipulating and fraud jobs are your expertise .The oneyou got PHD.But wewont do that .Our GDP growth increased but our nominal GDP is still same .

@Economic superpower.Learn something about these then comment @DRAY will explain rest.

You are one amazing guy that think entire AP has same thoughts like you.I dissected your arguments and you are embarrased .Now talking :blah:blah: wont change any reality.
@Abotani are you the same moron that claims that a few mafia gang can take 1.3 million strng army :blink:haha:

First China should TAKE Taiwan then talk of Arunachal :chilli:

Taking back Taiwan is much tougher than humiliating the Indian military again :lol:

Actually what is your education ?
I mean where did you get these kind of economics.?There is around 70 billion $ trade is taking place between India and China.And 40 billion is in Chinese favour .I dont know about any further increase.Majority of it is came from cheap toys and electronic goods.
Two.policies are already on run .One is National Electronics Policy and Other is manufacturing policy like 'Make in India' campaign .It will take some time .But a quick movement in right direction.
You know what .When India inaugrated Make in India campaign Chinese announces their Made In China campaign .
In fact Chinese dont need such a high level of campaign since they have already far better manufacturing than us.why?I will tell you why ?
Even.it was a symbolic Make in India campaign creating a lot of concerns to China.Because except China only India has that much capabilities like huge HR and other facilities.

Now ASEAN is another viable option instead of China .They also have good manufactiring facilities.So a mere 40 billion $ reduction of trade with China wont affect our inflation.
That is statement may be right when it becomes US and China since that trade has around 600 billion $ worth.But India China relation isstill not reach that level.

Another options like blocking of Malacca strait is also there .Because distance between A&N Islands and Strait is quite small.

Sigh.. Russia .Dude you dont know the relation between India and Russia.Russiaisstill a world power .A 400 billion $ deal wont allow them to destroy their honour.

You dont need to go any where.When their President Putin visited this nation we signed a 100+ billion $ deal with them.And we didnt have any problem to complete a nuke deal after a month with US when Obama visted our nation for Republic day.

Shall I post the links of Chinese cry and self consolation in here ?.Because we have a lot of links that China consoling themselves that India wont go with US ,China is a good friend of Indi this that :blah::blah::blah: etc. :sarcastic:

Now about our base year change.Till now we were calaculating ourGDP with 2004-05 base year where we had only 2500 companies.
Now we have 5 lakhs companies and a lot of them are manufacturing companies .Now tell me how can we get good data with those 2004-05base year.So changed tgat to 2012 .

Simple.GDP manipulating and fraud jobs are your expertise .The oneyou got PHD.But wewont do that .Our GDP growth increased but our nominal GDP is still same .

@Economic superpower.Learn something about these then comment @DRAY will explain rest.

You are one amazing guy that think entire AP has same thoughts like you.I dissected your arguments and you are embarrased .Now talking :blah:blah: wont change any reality.
@Abotani are you the same moron that claims that a few mafia gang can take 1.3 million strng army :blink:haha:

*SMH*

Don't talk your crap to me, Indian!

Of all the disputes China has, India is the easiest to win.

Yet China allows india to create troubles in the entire region. I hope Xi is not like Gorbachev of Soviet Union. If that's the case then China and her allies are doomed.

Yet China allows india to create troubles in the entire region. I hope Xi is not like Gorbachev of Soviet Union. If that's the case then China and her allies are doomed.

China is just waiting for India to miscalculate like it did in 1962 so China can give India another spanking. China is waiting for that right moment. China don't want to be seen as the aggressor, but merely responding to foreign aggression. Philippines provoked China continuously in 2012 and China took that chance to take back control of Scarborough Shoal through force. America didn't lift a finger despite having mutual defence treaties.

CPC is moving towards a more conservative leadership and once that process is complete, there will not be liberal obstacles to countering Indian aggression towards its neighbours. China does things gradually.

Watch for Xi's visit to Pakistan this year, China and Pakistan will team up to counter India's thuggish behaviour towards its neighbours.

China needs India to provoke its neighbours so they come to China's arms to counter a hostile India. Modi's ultranationalist behaviour is benefitting China in the long term.

China needs to pressure Iran to give that port deal to China and if Iran refuse, then apply sanctions on Iran. Iran has gotten off easy by giving the port deal to India. China should have played hardball with Iran. This is why Xi is cleaning up the CPC of liberals.

China will always be there to counter Indian thuggery in Asia.

The only reason I have to bear the shame of being called Indian.:-)

You are allowed to remain free and continuously post such nonsense on internet because we are a tolerant, liberal and democratic country with high degree of freedom of speech, had you been a Chinese, you would have been rotting in some jail by now, probably with your entire family. And trust me, the shame is on us to let people like you to call yourself Indian.

Last edited:
Of all the disputes China has, India is the easiest to win.

Your opinions are fairytale nonsense.
smh

Lol.Then prove it

China is just waiting for India to miscalculate like it did in 1962 so China can give India another spanking. China is waiting for that right moment. China don't want to be seen as the aggressor, but merely responding to foreign aggression. Philippines provoked China continuously in 2012 and China took that chance to take back control of Scarborough Shoal through force. America didn't lift a finger despite having mutual defence treaties.

CPC is moving towards a more conservative leadership and once that process is complete, there will not be liberal obstacles to countering Indian aggression towards its neighbours. China does things gradually.

Watch for Xi's visit to Pakistan this year, China and Pakistan will team up to counter India's thuggish behaviour towards its neighbours.

China needs India to provoke its neighbours so they come to China's arms to counter a hostile India. Modi's ultranationalist behaviour is benefitting China in the long term.

China needs to pressure Iran to give that port deal to China and if Iran refuse, then apply sanctions on Iran. Iran has gotten off easy by giving the port deal to India. China should have played hardball with Iran. This is why Xi is cleaning up the CPC of liberals.

China will always be there to counter Indian thuggery in Asia.

So that is the problem.Real Problem.
Narendra Modi and his aggressive power playing is your problem.

But who cares about your opinion.
Come and get us if you dare to do it :sarcastic:

Seriously you dont know what you are dealing with.And I wish your higher should be also like you.

You are allowed to remain free and continuously post such nonsense on internet because we are a tolerant, liberal and democratic country with high degree of freedom of speech, have you been a Chinese, you would have been rotting in some jail by now, probably with your entire family. And trust me, the shame is on us to let people like you to call yourself Indian.

Actually he should feel that reeducation of the PRC .Then he wil understand.

The entire thread remains to be seen. It is acceptable that Indians defend heir nation from geopolitical perspective. I can understand them thinking the best of their nation.

But the racist remarks and personal insults all across the board show the true nature and class of these particular people (although I cannot generalize the entire nation).

This is despite the fact that the Indian section almost never attracts Chinese members as we do not really care about India. But how many, today, some 20 of them have been lurking on this board.

The truth is, China released its opposition at the FM spokes-person level. India, naturally, will go ahead with what it plans. Life goes on.

What so big fuss to make from this?

Indeed. It is historic to see the Indian extreme hatred and radicalism. On this thread, Indians outnumber Chinese to a great margin. Even on this thread, the general disinterest of the Chinese members is telling.

I do not want to paint the entire nation with the same brush, but, the behavior on this thread makes a really bad impression of India. They used almost every available racist insult on Chinese people and it was not just one or two.

I respect those who respectfully disagrees with me. But I have a big contempt to those who are devoid of basic civil discussion ethics.

I applaud your decent and informative posts which is what probably gets these particular people on an attack/insult mode. I thank you for not lowering to the level of personal insult.

I wish this thread had never been opened or opened in the Indian section. Too bad I have to see these kind of people here.

You are well aware of the horrendous behaviour of many Chinese members in Indian section, so why are you acting so innocent?

CHINA ESCALATES WITH SLAP ON INDIA'S FACE!!!

China calls in Indian ambassador to voice unhappiness on Modi's visit to disputed territory - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Can a massive nuclear strike to wipe out the rape capital of the world be far off?

It is time for a reality check, China has a higher incidence of rape per 100,000 people compared to India.

Tough facts about rape in China - China.org.cn

So please keep this nonsense to yourself.

Sigh,such naivety on display.How did the government know of achingmori?From the account of the lone soldier who survived.If he hadn't,this incident too would have been forgotten.Indian soldiers were always attacked,pre 47 and post 47.After the british left in 47,many incidents happened against Indians,heck,even the peacefu lapatanis couldn't tolerate Indians and launched attacks which resulted in 2 of their villages being burned down.
Your ignorance of the nuances of the people are further ignored by your comment on how being of the same ethnicity didn't matter when entering someone else's territory.The tribes took action only when someone entered their territory with view of capturing it or conducting economic activities that didn't benefit them as well.As long as one was a harmless person,the people would view the said individual with concern and suspicion but never take the trouble of outright attacking them.If the people killed everyone who came into their territories,the tibetans from lhasa wouldn't have taken pilgrimages in the territory of south tibet for centuries,nor traders from tibet or south china ever come for trading or more recently,various missionaries as early as mid 19th century come in and stay with the tribes.

Let's accept your racist narrative that the natives,tagins,killed them because of the abors as abors were encroaching on tagin territory,supposedly.Then why did the tagins kill the Indians when the source of their anger was the abors?Why were the Indians not seen as outsiders encroaching when the Indians were,forget ethnicity,were not even part of the same race as the tagins.Why attack Indian soldiers armed with modern firearms when the supposedly porters of abor tribe were carrying none.Wouldn't it be better to just target the abors?
So you wish to tell me that their unarmed cousins were seen as a threat but the armed Indians were seen as angels?You know somehow your line of reasoning doesn't make sense.

Unlike you Indians,we don't kill each other for petty reasons like caste,religion etc.We have no riots here because we are cohesive as a society and between tribes.Something unimaginable for you Indians I guess.

As I said before,the narrative of "Savage,backward,tribesmen who kill everybody not of their clan and tribe" logic perpetuated by the establishment to dismiss off the achingmori incident is just a very clever play on the racist views of Indians about the people here.

I have written volumes on this forum about the local support to PLA,not my fault if you are too lazy to read them.How would the chinese ever "Pay" someone in the region when they themselves struggles to just properly supply their armies?
And as we are talking of proof,may you present your own proof that we never supported the PLA and China?After all,the burden of proof rests on both sides making claims and I have offered aplenty during my more than half a year stay on this forum.
Never knew that government 'forgets' such incidents , where a whole party of soldiers on patrol goes missing ,as if there'll be no investigation on part of govt if such thing were to happen or army would not send another patrol to the same area . The army column that was targeted was not the first armed patrol into that area and the reasons given for the incident seem highly plausible, given the next delegation was also unharmed. You can give any twist to the incident to suit your agenda given your obvious inclination towards China. I'd like to know more about these 'other' incidents involving Army and tribals including burning of villages that you mention. There's no reason for one with such profound love for China and hatred for anything Indian to concoct such stories to win few brownie points unless there's something to backup such claims. Even your fellow Arunachalees don't back your claims, I don't see any reason why others should believe you. You can't be the only truthteller from AP.

I just asked you to redirect me to the thread where you've posted 'volumes' on local support to Chinese and not to reproduce it here. I can't go through all your postings to find what I'm looking for. I for one can state one individual incident of Sela and Nura, the two sisters who helped soldier Jaswant Singh against the invading Chinese, my other sources are interactions with friends from army who had been posted in AP . There's no doubt on some support to the Chinese in terms of intelligence and troop movements by some people in 1962 war but your argument of absolute support to chinese is fallacious and dubious at best. I'd be convinced even if other members from Arunachal Pradesh corroborated your claims which they unfortunately haven't done till now.

@Abotani, I sincerely hope you will live long enough to witness China liberate South Tibet, We Chinese especially me will welcome you and your people, and please dont feel offend if I oftenly use Brahmaputra in my argument against those Indians, I don't know if this river have direct concern your people but I have no mean to hurt south Tibetan's feeling.

Pray for the Tibetans and Uighurs also.

Thanks brother.It isn't even about material stuff but where we belong.As far as we are concerned,Indians can promise us first world standards and we would still choose China.For we will never belong with those people.They are far too different from us.

Who else are there in that 'we'? Use 'I'.

@Abotani Judging from election results, why isn't any significant opposition to Indian rule?

Because 'one' is not a significant number for an effective opposition.

If only dirty India could respect people of a different race. Hope you get your freedom some day!

Don't insult a nation if you want to be respected. your post is more suitable for your country only.

I guess India loved 270 years of British rule, and just suddenly changed their minds. Maybe because the Queen got fat.

Brush up your history knowledge.

Hindu welcomed the British colonized the region which end the Muslim reign in the continent.

you too.

He from south Tibet and shame to be an Indian, he don't want to be part of Indian at all. South Tibet still a dispute territory, soon south Tibet will reunite with Tibet.

Yeah, when Tibet will earn their freedom from chinese rule.

China runs BRICS. China can kick out India anytime we want.

India is a nobody in BRICS. India is there to make up the numbers in the group.

BRICS is a Chinese-Russian project as is SCO.

Russia is now in the pocket of China since the Ukraine crisis. Russia will do anything China wants because we are the only reason the Russian economy hasn't disintegrated.

It was China that included South Africa in BRICS. Chinese economic power is the only reason BRICS is even taken seriously. You remove China from BRICS and you have 4 weaklings.

So yes, India is only included in BRICS because of China's approval.

Typically Chinese.

My goodness!!

The presence of HongWu is strong in this thread

The nuke guy. :)

Back
Top Bottom