What's new

Foreign Ministry Remarks on Indian Prime Minister Modi Attending Activities in Disputed Area

Yawn give proofs or bugger off. You are not even funny anymore.

Open the link you gave and see the proof. While you have yet to present anything substantial other than fairy tales.
So in short you admit you have no proof?

Your link. Help yourself.

Yawn , I'm bored of writing the same stuff.
I have seen my own link and there is no concrete proof there.
I will repeat again-
Where is the proof that Locals supported you,ie Indian army.
Do you accept that the sela and Nura story is a propaganda while just a few posts back you swore that it was true?

So in other words you admit that you have no proof to back you up and are now just hoping to backpedal out of this mess you created for yourself?

I have seen my own link and there is no concrete proof there.
I will repeat again-
Do you accept that the sela and Nura story is a propaganda while just a few posts back you swore that it was true?

So in other words you admit that you have no proof to back you up and are now just hoping to backpedal out of this mess you created for yourself?
Refer Post 229.

Ciao.

Refer Post 229.

Ciao.
So in other words,no proof.

So in other words,no proof.
Dude you have lost it. :lol:

Masters are happy, you'll get your paycheck with bonus. You can sleep now.

Dude you have lost it. :lol:

Masters are happy, you'll get your paycheck with bonus. You can sleep now.
So finally you are down to it.Lashing out when cornered and desperate and hiding the frustration with smileys.
Fine I will leave your sorry existence alone.

In short no proof to answer these questions-

So finally you are down to it.Lashing out when cornered and desperate and hiding the frustration with smileys.

I'll answer for him, the oppressed people of NE India do not support Indian army and would rather not be ruled by New Dehli, which relegate them to foreigners in their own home.

I admire your perseverence.

Redirecting you to the article you posted for "proofs"

Back
Top Bottom