What's new

For Pakistan state to collapse, it is basically Pakistan Army which has to collapse. Christine fair

finally the old hag talks some sense.....

i think some pakistani broke her heart. she has personal hatred for Pakistan. gotta be more than her opinion. how did she become Pakistan expert. there is more to it than meet the eyes.

correct her "hate" seems on a personal level

She hates indians for being too weak, POWERLESS AND incapable of taking on Pakistan despite being more than 7× bigger than us and having unlimited support/help from America, the West and Russia.

correct. She hates india for being an over sized pussy

I want to know why exactly she hates Pakistan(Pakistan's military to be exact) so deeply. That's a level even some Indians can't match. Like did some Pakistan Army veteran break her heart when she was young? Or did he leave her to join the army? There's gotta be something...some origin story of how an American woman came to hate Pakistani military at this level.

Agreed. I am puzzled myself. Her outbursts and hate is on a completely different level. A woman that seems to have such credentials, you would expect a bipartisan view of the subcontinent but she seems wounded. Well, I guess, whatever the damage, it seems irreparable from how she spews her venom. Haters will always hate.

PA always controlled/ruled Pakistan.

I do not think anyone disagrees with it.

PA is doing its job,

but on the other hand India was and is always controlled / ruled by terrorists, even a terrorist becomes PM and forma Cabinet full of rapists and terrorists.

I do not think anyone disagrees with it,

In that case, since armed forces of any country are supposed to defend it, they own it. Then, what is so special about Pakistan?

Indian Army does not own India. It is owned by the politicians.

This is the reason why Indian Army does not have the same passion to protect and defend India.

On the other hand, Pakistan's Army passionately defends Pakistan as they own Pakistan. That ownership makes Pakistan Army to take more responsibility to defend and win wars.

If Pakistan Army loses then heads would role in Pakistan's Army while in India it the politicians who gets the blame be it Nehru after lose to China in 1962 or the murder of Shastri after the 1965 war with Pakistan.

People in India join Indian Military if they cannot get a better job.

People in Pakistan join Pakistan Military as they are passionate about the opportunity to defend the country that they own.

Neighbor wants to capture and control it. Not destroy it.

What you don’t get is for us Pakistanis, it’s same. They want to destroy Pakistan.

P A always controlled/ruled Pakistan.

I do not think anyone disagrees with it.

There is a deep state in each state. But the one of Pakistan is more advertised by our enemies.

is that why the indian army can't even defend itself let alone their country? cuz they can't even afford food rations for their so called soldiers? :lol:

Correct.

People join Indian Army to make a living and not to passionately defend the country.

Unfortunately, making a living also does not work most of the times as per their expectations, especially for the foot soldiers.

Agreed. I am puzzled myself. Her outbursts and hate is on a completely different level. A woman that seems to have such credentials, you would expect a bipartisan view of the subcontinent but she seems wounded. Well, I guess, whatever the damage, it seems irreparable from how she spews her venom. Haters will always hate.

it’s not hate. She is giving free advice to Pakistani army that you are last hope.

On the other hand, Pakistan's Army passionately defends Pakistan as they own Pakistan. That ownership makes Pakistan Army to take more responsibility to defend and win wars.

If Pakistan Army loses then heads would role in Pakistan's Army while in India it the politicians who gets the blame be it Nehru after lose to China in 1962 or the murder of Shastri after the 1965 war with Pakistan.

People in India join Indian Military if they cannot get a better job.

People in Pakistan join Pakistan Military as they are passionate about the opportunity to defend the country that they own.

Pak Fauj défends Pakistan because it’s the motherland where live mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, friends. It’s the land for which our grand parents, our parents, gave their lives for our Azadi, four our safety, for our freedom.

What you don’t get is for us Pakistanis, it’s same. They want to destroy Pakistan.

There is a deep state in each state. But the one of Pakistan is more advertised by our enemies.

Unfortunately, there is no deep state in India.

India is a football match between various corrupt political parties.

I wish there was a deep state in India like in other countries to provide security and stability to India.

I wish there was a deep state in India like in other countries to provide security and stability to India.

I never said deep state is always linked to army. Could be well linked to corrupts people as it transpires from your reply.

So in other words she is saying neither Pakistan army nor the state of Pakistan is going anywhere. Nothing to disagree here.:angel:
She’s stating the obvious! But, does she have any suggestions on how to destroy the Pak Army?? If not why to pay her????

Pak Fauj défends Pakistan because it’s the motherland where live mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, friends. It’s the land for which our grand parents, our parents, gave their lives for our Azadi, four our safety, for our freedom.

Well even fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters of Indian military live in India.

The main difference is that for Indian Military, being in Indian military is a job opportunity to support their families.

They don't have a sense of ownership and responsibility like Pakistan's military as India is owned by Indian politicians and not by Indian Military.

Paraphrasing John kerry's quote for India:

“Do you know where you end up if you don’t study, if you aren’t smart, if you’re intellectually lazy? You end up getting stuck in a war in Kashmir. Just ask PM Modi.”

People in Pakistan join Pakistan Military as they are passionate about the opportunity to defend the country that they own

this is the correct statement, People of Pakistan own Pakistan, no one else, and this this their passion, love which makes them defend it.

Indian ideology always revolved around Hindvta , Indian deep stat is RSS, IA and Politician following their narrative.

Well even fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters of Indian military live in India.

The main difference is that for Indian Military, being in Indian military is a job opportunity to support their families.

They don't have a sense of ownership and responsibility like Pakistan's military as India is owned by Indian politicians and not by Indian Military.

Paraphrasing John kerry's quote for India:

“Do you know where you end up if you don’t study, if you aren’t smart, if you’re intellectually lazy? You end up getting stuck in a war in Kashmir. Just ask PM Modi.”

What’s else do you expect from a country where parents don’t teach to their sons not to rape women, and the more important is why defend a country filled of poo everywhere in streets?

Who would like to own such country ?

Oh no !!! Sorry! This picture doesn’t comply with Bollywood script.

It’s a joke.

On a serious side, this is a fundamental difference between indians and Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom