What's new

For Pakistan state to collapse, it is basically Pakistan Army which has to collapse. Christine fair

And for it to flourish, all institutions (civil, judiciary, military) must work diligently

that my friend will never happen because Christine unfair and likes of her whose "G" burns just hearing the word Pakistan spend too much money inside Pakistan...so the only Choice we have is to polish PA's Dunda with Sarsoon ka oil to keep these institutes in check.

What she said the solid belief of our enemy having tried so many time using proxies, God so many proxies that I cant even count...So now they come to this conclusion that PA must be destroyed....too bad, its too strong an institution...beware of "US wants to start training with PA"

India has collapsed
There is difference between muslim heros and Hindus heros.. you must like Hindus. When a nation ruled on world for 900 years only because muslim world has followed heros likes of Muhammad bin Qasim, tariq bin zaid, Kalid bin Waleed...

Last edited:
There is difference between muslim heros and Hindus heros.. you must like Hindus. When a nation ruled on world for 9 years only because muslim world has preached heros likes of Muhammad bin Qasim, tariq bin zaid, Kalid bin Waleed...

Send in the subtitles please too

I heard she is a frequent visitor on defence.pk ..She must be very happy she is getting so much publicity here.

can some of her indiot sidekicks PHULEEZ ship her some EXTRA strength burnol? animosities & disagreements aside, human dignity dictates that no one should have to suffer from pulsating hemorrhoids the size of golf balls like christine fair is suffering from at the mere mention of two very simple words...PAKISTAN ARMY! 8-)

After seeing her recent performance in India, I think she has mental health issues. She has become too emotionally involved with the region she covers. She hates Pakistan based on her academic and political views but she hates India because she dislikes the people on a personal level.
She hates India because they are an incompetent poodle that didn't bite when they were ordered to. She was showing exasperation at the Indians as to why they didn't destroy PAF and PA but the Indians are too clever for her.

Back
Top Bottom